Twill PI charges dropped

aria

Reaction score
I just read this yesterday so I guess somehow I missed it. Does anyone know the details? How on earth did he get away with no charges at all after the video we saw? I’m not complaining but wow, that’s impressive! I’ve been arrested for PI for much much less.

I thought Cowboys were guaranteed suspensions for the smallest infractions and Goodell was out to get us :rolleyes:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I thought Cowboys were guaranteed suspensions for the smallest infractions and Goodell was out to get us :rolleyes:

Don't bait the conspiracy crew. They're relentless. Here, let me have a try:

"Goodell is just waiting to see if the Cowboys poor receiving core [sic] leaves TWill as the best receiver and THEN suspend him for our most difficult games."

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Pass interference is now a crime? Goodell is just killing the game.

lostar2009

Reaction score
When you pay for good lawyers and have a prominent job almost anything can be done. Besides I don't think they kid been in legal trouble before so typically they will give a pass.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Don't bait the conspiracy crew. They're relentless. Here, let me have a try:

"Goodell is just waiting to see if the Cowboys poor receiving core [sic] leaves TWill as the best receiver and THEN suspend him for our most difficult games."
Are you going to do your weekly Just for Fun game this year?

aria

Reaction score
When you pay for good lawyers and have prominent job almost anything can be done. Besides I don't think they kid been in legal trouble before so typically they will give a pass.
Do all the other NFL players get a pass or is it just the Cowboys getting the home town receiver/Jerry Jones special discount?

I always knew Goodell loved the Cowboys, after all they are his biggest money maker! Without the Cowboys he wouldn’t be getting that private jet. He’s helping them all he can to stay relevant, he surely wouldn’t want to take away one of their best receivers :lmao:

I could have sworn I’ve read the Cowboys always get screwed. IMOF, I know I did and I read it here so it’s gotta be true!

aria

Reaction score
Seriously though, anyone know how long ago the charges were dropped? There’s no telling with the NFL but it could give is an indication when or if anything will come from it as far as suspensions or fines.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

John813

Reaction score
Good lawyers and fame and probably some signed autographs from the star players lol

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think something is going to happen but I predict a fine or 1 game suspension. I'd be surprised if it is 2.
Cant remember, but there has been a few other players suspended for dui. Even though T-Will was reduced by law but I am figuring goodell won’t miss a chance to suspend.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Cant remember, but there has been a few other players suspended for dui. Even though T-Will was reduced by law but I am figuring goodell won’t miss a chance to suspend.
Yeah, for DUI you'll probably get 2 games, but this was Public Intoxication. TWill's problem is the video is out so I would be extremely surprised if the NFL did nothing. Now that the legal aspect is done, the NFL will get involved and we'll hear something in the near future about what TWill's discipline will be. Hopefully it's just a fine.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Goodell needs to be tarred and feathered then ran out of town on a rail. This guy is insatiable with his lust for power.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He is making more than NFL starting QB. That blows my mind. I could do a better job for a fraction of the money.
I hear ya. Any of us on here could do more with less money. I mean,that guy was just given his own Private Jet too!!! He makes Julius Caesar look tame. We better start worrying if Goodell uses thumbs up or down lol.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I hear ya. Any of us on here could do more with less money. I mean,that guy was just given his own Private Jet too!!! He makes Julius Caesar look tame. We better start worrying if Goodell uses thumbs up or down lol.
When it comes to us we know which way the thumb will point. Lol

:thumbdown:

Last edited: