Twill PI charges dropped

Rayman70

Reaction score
Like I said, I’m convinced unless he straightens out he’ll get his. I would laugh and laugh if and when the Giants give him a big fat contract then he gets suspended.

Think about it, unless he matures very very quickly, if that’s how he acted while trying to get a big contract, how bad will he be after? Lol, the guy is talented but an absolute moron.
no doubt he's a buffoon. He's demonstrated that with flyin colors.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I absolutely agree it was cocaine, the cigar part most likely weed but the point is there is no proof and unless you want them to start suspending players over pictures then it’s dumb to call it bias. BTW, just because cocaine was in the picture doesn’t prove he used it (although I bet he did).

We all know Zeke got screwed but its over. As I said, if they want to start using pictures and videos than Zeke would be in a whole lot more trouble and Dak could be suspended as well.
If the NFL at least said they are looking into it.

aria

Reaction score
And he was wanting this hooker to sleep with another player or person. I guess there is no crime if there is no talk of money but holding a blunt. I don’t think anyone holds a cigar like that. With a hooker cutting up blow. And not a word. Or likely no drug test.

But Elliot is suspended because a know liar say he hit her. Showed bruises from a fight With someone else. The law dropped it. And he is suspended. And since he was if he is ever suspended for it again then he is out of the NFL. So what if another girl decides to accuse him and lie.
As I said, we all know Zeke got screwed and that’s the one and only instance the Cowboys have been screwed. Hell, they let a guy who killed his fellow teammate while drinking and driving come back to the NFL!

There can’t be a drug test for recreational drugs, that’s part of the players CBA. For reference, there was another Giants player holding a cigar in Puerto Rico or somewhere and after he posted it on instagram he miraculously got a message from the NFL saying he was “randomly” selected to be drug tested but it could pnly be for performance enhancing drugs although they may have been sending him a message.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Like I said, I’m convinced unless he straightens out he’ll get his. I would laugh and laugh if and when the Giants give him a big fat contract then he gets suspended.

Think about it, unless he matures very very quickly, if that’s how he acted while trying to get a big contract, how bad will he be after? Lol, the guy is talented but an absolute moron.
Wondering if he gets a contract now. He isn’t doing himself any favors. And they are gonna need qb money soon. I am guessing sheli is done.

aria

Reaction score
no doubt he's a buffoon. He's demonstrated that with flyin colors.
I personally can’t stand the guy. He’s fun to watch when it’s not against us but he is literally just dumb, he doesn’t get it. That’s not to say he can’t change, there’s certain players on our team that I think the same of.

aria

Reaction score
Wondering if he gets a contract now. He isn’t doing himself any favors. And they are gonna need qb money soon. I am guessing sheli is done.
I actually just saw on ESPN or somewhere that then Giants are about to start negotiations with him and possibly want a deal done by the beginning of the season. Ha...I hope they do.

I think it’s been pushed back this long because of the picture and his other antics.

glimmerman

Reaction score
As I said, we all know Zeke got screwed and that’s the one and only instance the Cowboys have been screwed. Hell, they let a guy who killed his fellow teammate while drinking and driving come back to the NFL!

There can’t be a drug test for recreational drugs, that’s part of the players CBA. For reference, there was another Giants player holding a cigar in Puerto Rico or somewhere and after he posted it on instagram he miraculously got a message from the NFL saying he was “randomly” selected to be drug tested but it could pnly be for performance enhancing drugs although they may have been sending him a message.
They are tested for recreational drugs between April and July or August every year. As long as they pass they are good the rest of the year. But I think they can be asked for random test if they do something stupid like what he did.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I absolutely agree it was cocaine, the cigar part most likely weed but the point is there is no proof and unless you want them to start suspending players over pictures then it’s dumb to call it bias. BTW, just because cocaine was in the picture doesn’t prove he used it (although I bet he did).

We all know Zeke got screwed but its over. As I said, if they want to start using pictures and videos than Zeke would be in a whole lot more trouble and Dak could be suspended as well.

The NFL is about appearence - so there is no defense for not going after Odell!

glimmerman

Reaction score
I actually just saw on ESPN or somewhere that then Giants are about to start negotiations with him and possibly want a deal done by the beginning of the season. Ha...I hope they do.

I think it’s been pushed back this long because of the picture and his other antics.
Good sign him. Pay him a bunch of money. He will get suspended sooner or later. He is to emotional. Even though we had one of those WR to for a while.

aria

Reaction score
They are tested for recreational drugs between April and July or August every year. As long as they pass they are good the rest of the year. But I think they can be asked for random test if they do something stupid like what he did.
That sounds right but I’m not sure about being able to test based on pictures. Even if they did, isn’t not even public knowledge or no punishment until after the third failed test or something like that?

Lol, these players have all these gripes but the one thing that they’re sure to address and get nailed down is basically their free reign to use drugs during certain times of the year and with little to no repercussions.

aria

Reaction score
The NFL is about appearence - so there is no defense for not going after Odell!
Again. Then they should have gone after Zeke not once but twice for the weed store and exposing a womans breast in public whether she agreed or not.

aria

Reaction score
Good sign him. Pay him a bunch of money. He will get suspended sooner or later. He is to emotional. Even though we had one of those WR to for a while.
Amazing him and Dez are actually good buddies, isn’t it? Two numnuts in a pod.

glimmerman

Reaction score
That sounds right but I’m not sure about being able to test based on pictures. Even if they did, isn’t not even public knowledge or no punishment until after the third failed test or something like that?

Lol, these players have all these gripes but the one thing that they’re sure to address and get nailed down is basically their free reign to use drugs during certain times of the year and with little to no repercussions.
I know. They can do as they please. Just quit in time for your “random” test.

Irving posted on social media for people to come to his house and smoke. He suddenly failed a drug test for weed. Don’t know how soon after the post he was tested. But if you know you will be tested starting April you would think that you would clean it up.

Xelda

Reaction score
Goodell needs to be tarred and feathered then ran out of town on a rail. This guy is insatiable with his lust for power.
You're being too kind. I like the tarring and feathering, but how about dragging him behind a beat up truck across Texas before running him out of town?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Seriously though, anyone know how long ago the charges were dropped? There’s no telling with the NFL but it could give is an indication when or if anything will come from it as far as suspensions or fines.
TWill took an Alcohol class, he paid the city for all the damage and the remaining charge was just a citation...... so he will still probably get a 1 game suspension for being arrested and settling the case

As for OBJ you guys need to drop it...... a picture from the internet from overseas with no context is not going to warrant a suspension..... drop it ... the whining is silly and immature.... Dak and Zeke have done just as much online

AND OBJ will be getting a 100m contract from NYG any day now.... he is that good and I hate everything about him, especially his hair and personality..... doesn't change reality