Twill PI charges dropped

Rayman70

Reaction score
If a Cowboy player THINKS about breathing wrong or whatever...he puts the hammer down on em. He's the judge jury and hangman. He must love that rush he gets from it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If a Cowboy player THINKS about breathing wrong or whatever...he puts the hammer down on em. He's the judge jury and hangman. He must love that rush he gets from it.
Of course he does. Him and mara probly laugh about it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Of course he does. Him and mara probly laugh about it.
no doubt. Mara is his shoe shine boy. Don't get me goin lol...I mean OBJ ought to be suspended at least for 4 games for what we all saw on video no less. That's 100% proof positive about the double standard. Dude was about to do blow off of a hookers arse!!!! lol...I can't even wrap my brain around the fact that this dude hasn't been suspended or anything.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure having prostitutes and blow in your hotel room,ON YOUR BED is still illegal in all the states. Fair is fair,right?

glimmerman

Reaction score
no doubt. Mara is his shoe shine boy. Don't get me goin lol...I mean OBJ ought to be suspended at least for 4 games for what we all saw on video no less. That's 100% proof positive about the double standard. Dude was about to do blow off of a hookers arse!!!! lol...I can't even wrap my brain around the fact that this dude hasn't been suspended or anything.
When I saw the video I knew he was suspended. And sheli with the memorabilia stuff. All things the NFL should have announced they were investigating. Not a peep. I was surprised the deflate gate even took off and brady was suspended.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure having prostitutes and blow in your hotel room,ON YOUR BED is still illegal in all the states. Fair is fair,right?
Yeah and that was a blunt in his hand and not pizza crust. Unless he was smoking pizza crust. Which is weirder.

aria

Reaction score
Are you kidding? So you want players to be suspended based on pictures now?

Then suspend Dak for his “cigar”. Suspend Zeke again for exposing a womans breast in public. Suspend Zeke a third time for walking into a weed store.

Odiva will get suspended eventually (actually he already has) but going off of pictures is dumb and could easily be used against our players as well.

aria

Reaction score
When I saw the video I knew he was suspended. And sheli with the memorabilia stuff. All things the NFL should have announced they were investigating. Not a peep. I was surprised the deflate gate even took off and brady was suspended.
You mean how they never investigated Daks signature fraud case as well? Give it up man.

Rayman70

Reaction score

Then suspend Dak for his “cigar”. Suspend Zeke again for exposing a womans breast in public. Suspend Zeke a third time for walking into a weed store.

Odiva will get suspended eventually (actually he already has) but going off of pictures is dumb and could easily be used against our players as well.
video evidence of coke and hookers is much worse than a cigar. Surely you see the stark difference. Take the blinders off..use rational thought. The only thing missing was a straw and the act of him snorting it!! Hear no evil see no evil eh?

Rayman70

Reaction score

evidence..illegal activity.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Its not like we are talkin about a still photo!! lol..we got obj talkin and layin in bed with the dope!! Why does he get a pass? Zeke got nailed for heresay evidence. I'm sorry,I'm not seeing the fairness here in the eyes of the law.

aria

Reaction score
video evidence of coke and hookers is much worse than a cigar. Surely you see the stark difference. Take the blinders off..use rational thought. The only thing missing was a straw and the act of him snorting it!! Hear no evil see no evil eh?
I absolutely agree it was cocaine, the cigar part most likely weed but the point is there is no proof and unless you want them to start suspending players over pictures then it’s dumb to call it bias. BTW, just because cocaine was in the picture doesn’t prove he used it (although I bet he did).

We all know Zeke got screwed but its over. As I said, if they want to start using pictures and videos than Zeke would be in a whole lot more trouble and Dak could be suspended as well.

aria

Reaction score
Its not like we are talkin about a still photo!! lol..we got obj talkin and layin in bed with the dope!! Why does he get a pass? Zeke got nailed for heresay evidence. I'm sorry,I'm not seeing the fairness here in the eyes of the law.
A video is no different than a picture unless there is evidence in the audio which there isn’t. Again, then Zeke should be suspended for the breast incident. They could also look further into the shady nightclub video and use that against him.

Photos and videos aren’t a road I want the NFL to go down unless there’s definitive proof like Ray Rice or Twill then I get it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I absolutely agree it was cocaine, the cigar part most likely weed but the point is there is no proof and unless you want them to start suspending players over pictures then it’s dumb to call it bias. BTW, just because cocaine was in the picture doesn’t prove he used it (although I bet he did).

We all know Zeke got screwed but its over. As I said, if they want to start using pictures and videos than Zeke would be in a whole lot more trouble and Dak could be suspended as well.
nah..I see your side too. I'm simply amazed of the silence from the NFL and the sports media on OBJ. That's all I guess. Its like they have their fingers in there ears and are blind to ANYTHING that happens to there major sports market teams.

glimmerman

Reaction score
And he was wanting this hooker to sleep with another player or person. I guess there is no crime if there is no talk of money but holding a blunt. I don’t think anyone holds a cigar like that. With a hooker cutting up blow. And not a word. Or likely no drug test.

But Elliot is suspended because a know liar say he hit her. Showed bruises from a fight With someone else. The law dropped it. And he is suspended. And since he was if he is ever suspended for it again then he is out of the NFL. So what if another girl decides to accuse him and lie.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It’s not illegal to be in the presence of illegal drugs otherwise they should arrest everyone at every concert I’ve been to in the past 20 years.
no no..I agree. I'm simply stating if we are going to hold the players accountable, why not all players? This is straight from Goodell. Why pick and choose certain players and totally ignore the suspicious dealings of others? It just seems lopsided.

aria

Reaction score
nah..I see your side too. I'm simply amazed of the silence from the NFL and the sports media on OBJ. That's all I guess. Its like they have their fingers in there ears and are blind to ANYTHING that happens to there major sports market teams.
Like I said, I’m convinced unless he straightens out he’ll get his. I would laugh and laugh if and when the Giants give him a big fat contract then he gets suspended.

Think about it, unless he matures very very quickly, if that’s how he acted while trying to get a big contract, how bad will he be after? Lol, the guy is talented but an absolute moron.