Twitter: Stephen Jones Get Real

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Someone needs to cue up the picture of big and little enos Burdette. Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words

Ask and ye shall receive. :laugh:
3htcam.jpg

cern

Reaction score
They need to start with firing the idiot son and get a non family voice in Booger's ear.
he's an able bean counter. but someone outside the organization needs to be responsible for bringing in talent. i agree with you on the last part. stephen understands what is needed, but fails at filling those gaps.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Agree w/110%. "Good football players/not executing". What Stephen really means, a handful full of brats who haven't done squat since their big payday.

Can't blame the man because 99.999% of Cowboys Nation agrees!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coaching is bad. That’s obvious. But we also whiffed hard in free agency. The league is too competitive to do that and expect it to not show up. Throw in the injuries, and you’re picking top-5.

We don’t have an identity, and it appears we don’t have a plan. I can get behind just about any reasonable plan and give them the space to try to make it work. I have a hard time watching us flail and pretending we’re not flailing.

basel90

Reaction score
Did I miss the usual thread about the clown son’s weekly words of wisdom. If so please move. We were great against the run once :(

this could mean Nolan is gone at year end. Someone has to pay for this **** show ,. and jerrry usually starts with the assistants and some players, but overall they are missing the point . The fact is the player selection methedology is the main issue , which is on Jerry and stehpen

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Of course what do we expect Stephen to do? Cut off his nose to spite his face by telling Jerry the truth, that he's a lousy general manager and needs to hire a bona fide one NOW!?

$5 billion is a powerful motivator to keep your mouth shut...

cern

Reaction score
Coaching is bad. That’s obvious. But we also whiffed hard in free agency. The league is too competitive to do that and expect it to not show up. Throw in the injuries, and you’re picking too-5.

We don’t have an identity, and it appears we don’t have a plan. I can get behind just about any reasonable plan and give them the space to try to make it work. I have a hard time watching us flail and pretending we’re not flailing.
our stop gap method of dealing in free agency has failed. we need to go for the occasional splash.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
they need to do so now. allowing the inept to remain sends a terrible message to the team. there are circumstances where kindness is a virtue. but not in the field of employment.
Keep in mind, Jerry treats his coaches like family. You think he's going to fire someone before X-Mas during a pandemic?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's simple. We don't have nearly enough decent players that can execute. Our roster is basically practice squad caliber.
And, our coaching isn't good enough to make them successful.

75boyz

Reaction score
greg williams was just shown the door. he's a far superior dc to nolan. the time to fire someone is the moment you recognize they are not performing up to standards. that time has long since passed for nolan. firings should have two effects. first is getting rid of a weakness. second is sending a message to others.

As for this post cern, I totally agree.
As a matter of fact, and in Jimmy's past SF NFCCG prediction voice combined with a former reality show punchline.

"Put it in 3 inch Bold Headlines, You're Fired!"

Or do it in a little Oprah style but not automobile gifts. Termination notices,lol

"Hey McCarthy, you get a pink slip, and your brother Nolan gets one, and even little Kellen gets one."

The sooner the better.