TY Law

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
First he's represented by the Postons and then he's smart enough to get pulled over in his own car then run on foot and get caught. Now that takes brains and some of you guys want him. Won't happen mainly because who he is represented by......

Mugshot__ty%20law.jpg

Sport Mugshots
Ty Law
And this, of course, is Ty Law, cornerback for the New England Patriots, seen here in his booking mug taken on April 17, 2004 by Miami Beach PD after allegedly leading police on a foot chase through a popular nightclub district. According to police, they attempted to pull Law's 2004 Rolls Royce over for a lane violation. First he pulled over, then took off, then pulled over again. He got out of the car, cops told him to put his hands behind his back, he got upset and took off on foot. When cops caught him, he reportedly said "don't touch me - I'm a professional athlete." Huh? That means ... what, exactly?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The representation by the Poston's is the #1 reason why I have never had any faith in Dallas being interested in him at all.

Last year at the draft Dale overheard Bill Parcells say that he "did not want to deal with the f****** Postons."

He will want to be a CB not a FS.

Last year we supposedly were offering a 2nd but he's been free for anyone for months now. Evidence to me that we never were interested on top of who his agents are.

Dye

Reaction score
Hostile said:
The representation by the Poston's is the #1 reason why I have never had any faith in Dallas being interested in him at all.

Last year at the draft Dale overheard Bill Parcells say that he "did not want to deal with the f****** Postons."

i love that quote, hos!

i can see an agent working hard to help his client, but come on - these guys are cut-throat agents. not too many organizations want to deal or put up with these guys. surely there are an equal amount of agents who will work just as hard for their clients without pissing all over the organization.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
For the record, it wasn't a direct quote from Parcells, but a second-hand source.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Dale said:
For the record, it wasn't a direct quote from Parcells, but a second-hand source.

I trust your sources, 2nd hand or not, Dale. ;)

Roughneck

Reaction score
Dale said:
That's good enough Mr. Peters, as it's still a hell of a lot better than 99% on this Board have with the team.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
If he couldn't get away, I don't want him.

When some guy who gorges on Krispy Creme's walks you down, that is not a good sign at all.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
His broken foot is the reason - he will be surely signed as soon as he is medically cleared which will be in June/July.

Shot to sign here > longshot but not zero.

Dye

Reaction score
Dale said:

okay...maybe someone read bill's lips saying it. :D

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Dale said:

Thanks Hos and Dale. Interesting quote and I get the point not only Parcells but many don't want to deal with the Postons. Ty Law either.

I thought he might be an interesting pickup but since getting Glenn and this happening I wouldn't want him. I will keep in mind that what we are getting is thru the grapevine.

ghst187

Reaction score
I hope the Postons get blackballed by the NFL teams and ran out of the NFL altogether.
As for Ty Law, I forgot about the "it's okay, I'm a limo driver" (Dumb and Dumbr) line he used on the cops. I'm above the law,...yeah that's pretty messed up.
And the Postons want these guys to have MORE money than they already do?!?
I think us fans should stop shelling out the bucks to watch these clowns. puke

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
I hope the Postons get blackballed by the NFL teams and ran out of the NFL altogether.
As for Ty Law, I forgot about the "it's okay, I'm a limo driver" (Dumb and Dumbr) line he used on the cops. I'm above the law,...yeah that's pretty messed up.
And the Postons want these guys to have MORE money than they already do?!?
I think us fans should stop shelling out the bucks to watch these clowns. puke
Charges against Law were dropped fast as baseless.

Do you try and maximize your earnings? Football players have a short career - its reality.

A player like Bledsoe signed at a total discount to start and play here. Ty Law may be facing that same decision. His $ AT cb MARKET IS SHRUNK - GOOD FOR US AT fs $:)

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:
Charges against Law were dropped fast as baseless.

Do you try and maximize your earnings? Football players have a short career - its reality.

A player like Bledsoe signed at a total discount to start and play here. Ty Law may be facing that same decision. His $ AT cb MARKET IS SHRUNK - GOOD FOR US AT fs $:)

Dolphins are the latest team I heard of in the Law sweepstakes now that they lost Poole along with Jets and Steelers.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
junk said:
Dolphins are the latest team I heard of in the Law sweepstakes now that they lost Poole along with Jets and Steelers.

Miami could probably use him if he can get healthy, but Saban probably doesn't want to "deal with the f****** Poston's" either.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
If he couldn't get away, I don't want him.

When some guy who gorges on Krispy Creme's walks you down, that is not a good sign at all.

I'm with you on this. This guy is supposed to be covering wide recievers who run 4.3 40's, and he gets run down by the police?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Jets and Steelers drafted CB.
Miami maybe -

Dallas in my opinion is in the game with a Parcells player discount. It might be in Laws best interest to sign a 1 year deal with us and at just turned 31, start a FS career that could extend his career at least 5 more years.

I'm Parcells, its Ty, You are the captain of my D, I'll give you incentive laced deal - run my D....

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Nors said:
Miami maybe -

Dallas in my opinion is in the game with a Parcells player discount. It might be in Laws best interest to sign a 1 year deal with us and at just turned 31, start a FS career that could extend his career at least 5 more years.

I'm Parcells, its Ty, You are the captain of my D, I'll give you incentive laced deal - run my D....

Nors u r definitely persistent

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Miami maybe -

Donnie Abraham of the Jets is contemplating retirement, so don't count out the Jets just yet.