Tyler Smith tweaks hamstring

RS12

Reaction score
Run to the right side. Thats where the money is going. Lets hope Bass can pass protect.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Seriously didn’t this wonderful first round pick not miss one game last year ?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I guess Asim is the starter at LG for now. Until something else happens like at LT. At that point not really anything can be done.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Rowing that boat with you, and I thought that prior to the any mention of the perceived starters missing time.
Its a shame too, considering we started the Dak era with the best OL in the league. Goes to show how quickly things change in this league

RonWashington

Reaction score
Tyler Smith Biadasz Zack Martin Steele , Tyron when healthy . It’s a good line obviously Richards and Bass are first up as depth .

The Ball Waketzco picks forget it . I was in favor of an OL somewhere in rounds 1-3 this yr if for nothing else then quality depth .

Motorola

Reaction score
Don’t they get the “ federal holiday “ with paid time off ?

:huh:
Professional sports leagues and organizations don't fit into the mold of other jobs when it comes to Federal\National hoidays with provisions for pay and time off...so those stipulations most likely aren't applicable.
Tournaments (golf, tennis) and games (MLB, NBA) have scheduled on holidays for decades now.
TIme off for designated holidays gives way to competition schedules (and therefore time to practice, prepare, and travel).

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
This has been my biggest fear/gripe all off season. The offensive line will be the weak link that brings this season down.

CWR

Reaction score
I was thinking no big deal, just a tweak. Then I realized the season is upon us and there is no more rest time. Ouch.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Professional sports leagues and organizations don't fit into the mold of other jobs when it comes to Federal\National hoidays with provisions for pay and time off...so those stipulations most likely aren't applicable.
Tournaments (golf, tennis) and games (MLB, NBA) have scheduled on holidays for decades now.
TIme off for designated holidays gives way to competition schedules (and therefore time to practice, prepare, and travel).

I was kidding . It was my Babe Laughenberg moment . Thank you Brad .