Tyreek Hill being investigated for battery

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I will add here, at the very least it AINT a cowboy drama week.....YET! Time we got to hear of some of the BS being pulled by other teams and THAT taking the head lines. Maybe, just maybe our guys have learned a lesson these last few seasons about not being THAT player in the news... I find this,refreshing.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
investigating for choking and punching his pregnant gf and kid got a broken arm. Forget suspension, if this is true he will do time. Courts dont play around when kids get hurt. If the Mom pursues this instead of not cooperating because of the money hes going to spend on her he is going to jail if all this is true
Surely the Crown prosecute on behalf of the child no matter what the mother wants.

Reaction score
He will probably plea bargain to avoid jail time. But his suspension should be pretty harsh....and it should be. Especially given his history.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
So no video and the Chiefs don't cut him?

Thought that team was taking a stand.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He will probably plea bargain to avoid jail time. But his suspension should be pretty harsh....and it should be. Especially given his history.

I was going to say I expect the Chiefs to release him like they did Hunt but Hunt wasn't released because of his incident. They released him because he lied about it to the team.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
yes sure we all know its because after that long investigation they had nothing .,zero, lead investigator recommended NO suspension. odd he got 6 for circumstantial rumors..

The NFL knew more than the Columbus, Ohio police department, apparently.

I know the league says a player does not have to be charged with a crime to be suspended, but what was the smoking gun the NFL found as grounds to suspend Zeke?

I know this is off-topic a bit, but it's clear Goodell wanted to stick it to the Cowboys due to goading from his buddy-boy Mara of the Giants.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Is Elliott's suspension going to be brought up every time someone does something bad.

Lets all move on

That is because Zeke was never charged with a dam thing and even the NFL's lead investigator said the victim's story was total BS.

Didnt matter...……..…...Zeke got 6 regardless...………so we are all just curious if this standard will apply to everybody else.

Allegations = Guilt if you are a Cowboy. Will the same standard be applied to the Chiefs? Somehow I dont think so.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I was going to say I expect the Chiefs to release him like they did Hunt but Hunt wasn't released because of his incident. They released him because he lied about it to the team.
Could still be released if everything is true. They have 2 guys in 2 yrs doing this stuff

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
The NFL knew more than the Columbus, Ohio police department, apparently.

I know the league says a player does not have to be charged with a crime to be suspended, but what was the smoking gun the NFL found as grounds to suspend Zeke?

I know this is off-topic a bit, but it's clear Goodell wanted to stick it to the Cowboys due to goading from his buddy-boy Mara of the Giants.

I think it was the star on his helmet that sealed his fate, despite anything the committee would recommend or what the courts wouldn’t find.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
In 2014, after incidents involving Ray Rice, Greg Hardy, and Adrian Peterson, the NFL beefed up the Personal Conduct Policy, creating a baseline suspension of six game for any crimes of violence and creating conditions pursuant to which the league can impose a punishment exceeding six games, based on aggravating factors.

“Possible aggravating factors include, but are not limited to, a prior violation of the Personal Conduct Policy, similar misconduct before joining the NFL, violence involving a weapon, choking, repeated striking, or when an act is committed against a particularly vulnerable person, such as a child, a pregnant woman, or an elderly person, or where the act is committed in the presence of a child,” the Personal Conduct Policy explains, with emphasis added.

Apart from the fact that the victim of the alleged misconduct is a child (which constitutes an aggravating factor in and of itself), Hill’s past guilty plea to beating and choking his then-pregnant girlfriend would enhance the penalty even more. Because Hill did what he previously did before entering the NFL, he faced no punishment for it from the league office. That punishment would come now, if a violation is proven based on the new allegations.