Tyreek Hill being investigated for battery

Kevinicus

Reaction score
He choked and beat this boys mom, while she was 8 weeks pregnant with him.
8 weeks? Might as well not even mention the pregnancy aspect then. The child is just a spec at that point and not going to take a physical beating along with the mom.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Chiefs are the new bad boy of the NFL.

If true, they'll come down hard on him. If you think beating women is bad, they'll make AP's suspension look like a vacation.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This isnt the first time, this dude seems to like to prey on weak and defenseless. Banish his arse.

I agree. If he is indeed guilty and considering this has legitimately alleged to have occurred before, I think the league would have a hard time refusing this. Why can't players like this, Gregory, and Irving just behave themselves in the offseason? It'd make things so much easier.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
The Browns are licking their chops.....

Meh, idk what all Kareem Hunt has done up until that point but I watched the video and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. She probably used certain racial slurs and they were all drunk and I think him and everyone with him was just trying to get the annoying drunk girl to leave and he finally had enough when she wouldn't and so he shoved her and saying he kicked her but if you watch the video those aren't the kind of kicks that are going to hurt anyone. Was it poor judgment, heck yeah. But every other person doesn't even watch what happened and assumed he beat the crap out of some poor innocent girl and that couldn't be further from the truth. I was raised not to put my hands on a woman and thus I never have but women also need to understand boundaries. You keep pushing and pushing people and everyone has their limits. Like I said though idk much about Hunt as a person so I can't say I condone anything he's done really.

Really hope the Tyreek Hill story isn't true. Special talent, but what he's being accused of is disgusting. I won't comment about it bc I don't know what really happened.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yep, told a bunch of Chiefs fans and got into it with a mod on r/nfl that dudes who beat women will eventually do it again.

He's a punk that got off easy because he can run fast.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Chiefs are the new bad boy of the NFL.

If true, they'll come down hard on him. If you think beating women is bad, they'll make AP's suspension look like a vacation.
Uncle Andy is used to problem children. He has had one of his own.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Yep, told a bunch of Chiefs fans and got into it with a mod on r/nfl that dudes who beat women will eventually do it again.

He's a punk that got off easy because he can run fast.

I do 100% believe that if someone has it in them to beat a woman that there's a good chance they'll continue to do it over and over again. I'm not so quick to assume that it's true though when people are accused of it. I won't comment on Hill bc idk anything about his situation.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Didn't Peterson get a year for beating his kid with a switch? If he broke this kids arm in anything other than a freak accident he's going to have a massive uphill battle.

Last edited:

EST_1986

Reaction score
Read the whole article, apparently she's currently pregnant with twins and a child abuse/neglect call was also made on him March 5

If anything is proven, man he's done. Such a talent such a waste