Tyron gone for 6.5mil? Something has changed

Praxit

Reaction score
....it was great. But this guy is beat up and cant stay healthy.

Once you have bad back in NFL. Clock's ticking.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
....it was great. But this guy is beat up and cant stay healthy.

Once you have bad back in NFL. Clock's ticking.

I wonder how the Jets will treat him in practice? If there was some type of agreement on that?

If he's going full speed, all practices, I honestly don't see him staying healthy.

Praxit

Reaction score
I wonder how the Jets will treat him in practice? If there was some type of agreement on that?

If he's going full speed, all practices, I honestly don't see him staying healthy.
....he's going into another NFL year of abuse. He might be strong for 3-4 games then the old cracks will set in.

As for contract agreements. Probably some clause that states, "You dont play, we dont pay" .. lol.. .

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I tend to doubt that much has changed with the way the FO is running things. Their direction changes from year to year, and they seem lost. Perhaps when Jerry & Son are no longer around, the rest of the family will see fit to hire a GM and things might finally change for the better. Another decade or two might do the trick for those of you who are blessed to live that long. Congrats, if you happen to be one of them.
If not, just wish the Cowboys' fans of the future good health and godspeed. ;)

Last edited:

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I mean, if Tyron is not a diva, and he actually cares about a ring, maybe he was never going to come back here. He knows he wasn't going to see a ring here for whatever time he has left. Might as well go protect the guy who rides us around like a horse.

rambo2

Reaction score
I mean, if Tyron is not a diva, and he actually cares about a ring, maybe he was never going to come back here. He knows he wasn't going to see a ring here for whatever time he has left. Might as well go protect the guy who rides us around like a horse.
If he cared about a ring he wouldn’t have signed with the Jets. 55 years and counting. Holy Joe Willie Namath.