Twitter: Tyron Smith might be done for the season

Sydla

Reaction score
Its crazy how we went from position of strength and locking all the linemen up to long contracts and bam. Fredrick gets a very weird injury and retires. Bam Smith having neck and back issues. Collins sign's a long term contract and then gets injured and doesn't even play a down this season out for the season most likely.

Only man left is Martin.
What was once a dominate O-line is a position of weakness now.

I still put myself to sleep at night with that one play years ago with Romo against the Giants, I believe. Where he dropped back in the red zone and the OL with Martin, Frederick and Smith just stonewalled the pass rush and Romo was just standing there for like 10 seconds sipping iced tea. It was glorious.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Don't fight it, just let this thing play out the way its headed. Have a great shot @ #1 pick in the draft. Maybe trade some guys before the trade deadline. Maybe fire some coaches and players by the end of the year. Figure out who you want to retain & who wants to be here. Take you shots at being a good team down the road.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Don't fight it, just let this thing play out the way its headed. Have a great shot @ #1 pick in the draft. Maybe trade some guys before the trade deadline. Maybe fire some coaches and players by the end of the year. Figure out who you want to retain & who wants to be here. Take you shots at being a good team down the road.
You’re right , let’s just play and hope we fall into a top 5 pick. Hopefully our 1st and 2nd rounders are immediate impact players and we go into 2021 with a year under a new staff.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I wish we could trade some of these guys, but the cap hit would be suicide.

Gaede

Reaction score
Don't worry guys, we've got Knight and Steele. We're prepared for this.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I’d say shut it down, but I thought LVE should have shut it down. I think we all know the dominate OL is gone Smith might be that final tree to fall.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
It doesn’t seem like we’re going to go anywhere anyway with how the team is playing overall. Might as well have him shut it down. But in reality this is another sign we have to look into getting our new starting LT in this upcoming draft.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Tyron probably watched this defense play last week and heard X. Woods’ comment and thought:

“What the hell am I out here hurting myself for a team that ain’t even gonna try?”

Rest up, Tyron. Looks like we’ll tank with this defense anyways.
Oh yeah, here it is again. One injury and the season is over. You need to stop this nonsense you sound like a child who had their toy taken away. He didnt play against Atlanta or Seattle. The offense was just fine.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh yeah, here it is again. One injury and the season is over. You need to stop this nonsense you sound like a child who had their toy taken away. He didnt play against Atlanta or Seattle. The offense was just fine.
Yeah I’ll be honest we need Tyron but the offense can take that hit. You could potentially slide Martin over there....you have options. The defense is the issue.

RS12

Reaction score
As desperate as this team is for an impact D Lineman, does anybody think a young stud LT isn't top priority in the draft?

Praxit

Reaction score
..after Zeke fumbled, I would have pulled Tyron out. Had him ready Vs NYG.