News: U Turn - Randy Gregory Is A Bronco

fivetwos

Reaction score
I wanted to keep him....but the guaranteed money was way too much for this guy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honest Offer wins again...lol!

Really...how about the offer allows Randy to screw up again and still get his money...
Jerry was trying to protect himself. Team could be better off in the long run.

Now they are forced to sign a DE or draft one, and that could be could. I just hope they do not over pay Armstrong. Time to move on from him also, at least from them thinking he could be a starter.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Gregory contract probally had verbiage there that if he gets suspended, his guarentee money is voided. I would susspect some type of verbiage inthere like that. He's not going to be succesful in Denver, so I'm not worried about it.
All contracts do that.

quickccc

Reaction score
i just heard and now reading this,.. about same dollar deal.

Wow, Cold blooded Randy... !! Team was really interested in keeping you after the long investment and crisis.
Maybe he thought Denver with Russell Wilson is gonna be a SB contender than Dallas

But now our draft is gonna have to be focused on an edge pass rusher very early in the draft.
Dorace Armstrong just ain;t happenin' .....and free agent pas rush edge stud Chandler Jones is gonna be way out of Stephen's dollar price.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really like Gregory, but he’s just not a $70 million guy. Vastly overrated by our front office for a guy that has never produced even close to a double digit sack season.

Then why do you like him? He's not a great run defender. He was drafted to get to the QB for this team and failed to do it for 7 years. What's to like?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s rinse and repeat with a certain group. Loudly proclaim something, bash cowboys about a signing, draft pick, etc. It turns out to be completely wrong. “I’m glad I was wrong” :laugh:
Haha right…now he’s glad he was wrong to cover his butt…smh.

bewp7

Reaction score
thank god

have fun with 2 good game a year and the rest randy being hurt, suspended or just invsible