• WR T.J. Vasher, Texas Tech
  • LB Anthony Hines, Texas A&M
  • WR Osirus Mitchell, Mississippi State
  • RB Brenden Knox, Marshall
  • TE Artayvious Lynn, TCU
  • OL Braylon Jones, Houston
  • DL Austin Faoliu, Oregon
  • TE Nick Eubanks, Michigan

I like the Eubanks signing. Traits TE that had a down year along with the entire Michigan offense.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The medical for trey smith Dylan Moses and Marvin Wilson had to come back very bad for them to go Undrafted.

also Remember mike fisher saying cowboys going to take Marvin Wilson round 2. Ahhhh good ole mike LOL

hey bow---Mike Fisher way more interested now in being a utube celebrity.....instead of the straight skinny...i hope we put out a great team come September.....a lot can happen between now and then?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The medical for trey smith Dylan Moses and Marvin Wilson had to come back very bad for them to go Undrafted.

also Remember mike fisher saying cowboys going to take Marvin Wilson round 2. Ahhhh good ole mike LOL

also---it seems coaching staff very pleased with their offensive line and backups...to only get a couple in late rounds and one in free agency?

Jarntt

Reaction score
Add Brennan Eagles Texas

I hate Eagles and hope we cut him :laugh:

Carson

Reaction score
Add Brennan Eagles Texas

I don’t.

I hope he scores the game winning touchdown against them to clinch the division and we can do the E A G L E S chant on them lol

ESisback

Reaction score
Not like we did much on offense. Doubt we'll be able to rummage a lot of reps for them anyway. We only really have room for 6 WRs as I see it. Atm, the players that should make the roster are Coop, Gallup, Lamb, and Wilson (though, he may be in a camp battle too). Assuming Wilson is a lock for a spot, that leaves 2 available spots. I'd imagine we'll be keeping Fehoko. If he wins the battle for one of the spots given his size and special teams abilities as well, that gives us room for one more WR. It's going to be a tight battle for that one spot. It's good that we're getting a lot of players to battle for that spot. We might get a couple for the practice squad (especially if they keep the rules from last year in place for the PS). Otherwise, many others will be looking for another team/job. That's probably why we have several UDFA signings.

WRs currently on the roster:
Lamb*
Cooper*
Gallup*
C.Wilson*
N.Brown
Fehoko
Vasher
Guidry
Parker
Turner
Smith
Mitchell
5 or 6 on the 53, 1 or 2 to the PS. Good group!

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
The quality of our UDFA signings has dipped in recent years. I think players just know they can't make this roster so why bother.

that and they aren’t exactly blown away by Stevie’s offer of all you can eat burritos on weekends

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I lost interest in udfa's, because you can start liking some of them, and then they are cut or put on PS.

Dallas will keep all of their draft picks, and they will see some action usually.
But udfa's, it is rare they make the roster. beasely and heath did, think they were udfa's, but that doesnt happen often.

I just hope there are some pre season games. But even then you see a guy or 2 you like and then they get cut lol.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
that and they aren’t exactly blown away by Stevie’s offer of all you can eat burritos on weekends
well any udfa is going to take low offers, or minimum, just to get a chance to play and show what they can do.

It is hard to break into a roster spot on any team, by a udfa.
Teams will keep draft picks over udfa, even if the draft pick sucks!

_sturt_

Reaction score
For those of us who are diehards and can't get enough, I loathe that we're getting less preseason games b/c those are the opportunities for guys to begin building some regard.

lkelly

Reaction score
With all the receivers, it's certainly conceivable that one or more of the rookies stands out in training camp/preseason and that leads them to trade a Gallup, Wilson, or Brown. Other teams could find themselves with injuries and some desperation at the start of the year making a trade more likely. Dallas definitely found themselves in the garbage pit a few years ago when they eventually signed Cooper.

Creeper

Reaction score
Add Brennan Eagles Texas

Eagles is an interesting signing. I wonder if they try to use him as a TE? He is 6'4", 230 lbs. Put 10 to 15 lbs on him and he is a TE. He's be fast for a TE, with some athleticism. While Philly has Dallas at TE, we could have Eagles from Texas.