***UDFA Signings***

ESisback

Reaction score
I lost interest in udfa's, because you can start liking some of them, and then they are cut or put on PS.

Dallas will keep all of their draft picks, and they will see some action usually.
But udfa's, it is rare they make the roster. beasely and heath did, think they were udfa's, but that doesnt happen often.

I just hope there are some pre season games. But even then you see a guy or 2 you like and then they get cut lol.

Plus, if they make the PS because they have potential, can’t another team steal them?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Ralston is my pet cat purely cause he's a fullback that seems like he can run/catch. But can he block?
I may have to go check him out, but what I saw goes really well with this offense.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Plus, if they make the PS because they have potential, can’t another team steal them?
yeah they can, so best to put them on ST if they can fit there. I just know all the ones I like usually never make the roster or play in regular games.
Coaches always go with draft picks, and guys they already have. Maybe mike will be different.
I think if they keep dinucci, he should be on PS as no one would grab him lol. That makes a spot for someone else.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Doubt Brown makes the team. Wilson might. Gallup is too good to not make the team. I think Brown's going to be out.
I think Wilson is going to be out. Brown can play special teams. The same goes for our UDRFA WR's Eagles vs Vasher. Eagles would make the team over Vasher because Eagles can play special teams.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ralston is my pet cat purely cause he's a fullback that seems like he can run/catch. But can he block?

Based on the highlight clips, I'd say he's a good blocker. He completely stopped his man on several plays and put some of them on the ground.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2021-05-02-at-9.02.44-AM.png

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Of all our UDFAs signed, who stands the best chance of sticking? I’ll go with Coyle and Vasher. I guess a few could go on the practice squad.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Counting all these UDFA's the Cowboys currently have the rights to 97 players, so we're going to see some cuts soon too.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Use this Thread for the UDFA Signings that are coming up.

A lot of interesting Players still there.

Mod edit

Dallas Cowboys undrafted free agents
  • T.J. Vasher, WR, Texas Tech
  • JaQuan Hardy, RB, Tiffin
  • Austin Faoliu, DL, Oregon
  • Brandon Smith, WR, Iowa
  • Anthony Hines, LB, Texas A&M
  • Osirus Mitchell, WR, Mississippi State
  • Brenden Knox, RB, Marshall
  • Artayvious Lynn, TE, TCU
  • Braylon Jones, OL, Houston
  • Nick Eubanks, TE, Michigan
why so many WRs/Tes seems like waste of space.. more Safetys and DT please

blueblood70

Reaction score
Looks like Zeke as a rookie.
zeke did it in the NFL not the same.. in college zeke was even better..say he has similarities to zeke, that fair but to say he looked like a player who was the best in college and comes in and wins the rushing crown his rookie year..no way..

blueblood70

Reaction score
honestly no idea what we are doing for the backup QB spot?
i thought everyone here was happy with GG? said he was better then dalton LMAO now you are worried. Remember this lots of qbs will get released before the season.. you grab the best of those left over. might be good name but for now why do we need one? real games arent until September and dak will start... let GG and Nooch get some work..