***UDFA Signings***

Creeper

Reaction score
We got one. Tyler Coyle.

I was wondering what happened to Coyle. He is an athlete. 6'1", 209 lbs. 4.36 40, 39 vertical, 24 reps, 133 broad, 7.14 3-cone and 4.00 shuttle. Physically he has everything. But I read he has worse than average instincts and he plays a position where that is 50% of the game. Still, as a UDFA he is worth a shot.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I know Brown is a good blocker, but I’d love to move on from him with a younger player that can contribute more on offense. We’ll see how it goes.
Brown has cut down on his drops, he plays special teams and he and Dak have a pretty good connection. I see us keeping both Brown and Wilson because they know the offense already.

Reactions: BAT

fansince68

Reaction score
zeke did it in the NFL not the same.. in college zeke was even better..say he has similarities to zeke, that fair but to say he looked like a player who was the best in college and comes in and wins the rushing crown his rookie year..no way..
I think you might have over evaluated my statement. by ne way.

quickccc

Reaction score
back to the basic and bland, unlike last year ...a ton of offensive players signed .. we'll see how it works out .. :rolleyes:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think Wilson is going to be out. Brown can play special teams. The same goes for our UDRFA WR's Eagles vs Vasher. Eagles would make the team over Vasher because Eagles can play special teams.

That'd be interesting, though I could see that. I just think Wilson's a bit more versatile as he's also an effective emergency QB.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
back to the basic and bland, unlike last year ...a ton of offensive players signed .. we'll see how it works out .. :rolleyes:
You do realize 8 of our 11 draft picks were for defensive players, right? It makes perfect sense that we would concentrate on offensive players when looking at UDFAs. Regardless, most of these guys will never make the team. Maybe a few on the PS.

Mannix

Reaction score
Nick Ralston can hit you like a refrigerator....smart..dependable...great blocker who can also run with the ball.

Mannix

Reaction score
-------I know Brown is a good blocker, but I’d love to move on from him with a younger player that can contribute more on offense. We’ll see how it goes.

The Brown experiment has lasted FOUR years....can we please move on from him!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
-------I know Brown is a good blocker, but I’d love to move on from him with a younger player that can contribute more on offense. We’ll see how it goes.

The Brown experiment has lasted FOUR years....can we please move on from him!!!

I expect that we'll be moving on from Brown. With the WR we drafted along with the WRs we signed as UDFAs, I doubt Brown makes the team.

Carson

Reaction score
Of the UDFAs, Vasher is my favourite to make the team. If we go 6 deep, Coop, Gallup, Lamb, Wilson, Simi, and Vasher would be a nice combo.
Same here. Plaxico Burress said it best. You can adapt to stop speed. You can’t stop pure size. 6’6 in jump balls with a 6’4 Simi. Don’t see how they match up with all of them

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Same here. Plaxico Burress said it best. You can adapt to stop speed. You can’t stop pure size. 6’6 in jump balls with a 6’4 Simi. Don’t see how they match up with all of them

Funny you say that, because I see a lot of Plaxico Burress in Simi. He's quick. Good at ST. Great jumping ability. Very similar WR to Burress (who was 6'5). Hopefully, Simi doesn't shoot himself in the foot.

Mannix

Reaction score
------I expect that we'll be moving on from Brown.

I've thought that for 2+ years, yet he keeps showing back up....he has the same pics of Booger and Chuckles that The Clapping Carrot had.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Brown is like a roach, he just won't die.

Haha, true, but the talent we have is just too strong I think.

------I expect that we'll be moving on from Brown.

I've thought that for 2+ years, yet he keeps showing back up....he has the same pics of Booger and Chuckles that The Clapping Carrot had.

Haha, then I hope Vasher can explain to McCarthy why Brown should be off the team.