*** UDRFA Thread***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
many fans are high on this guy i have no clue but nice to get kicker at all lol..now to add some competition and let the best man win.

anyone with some first hand knowledge on this kid??

He's a pretty solid kicker. Good accuracy and a good leg. Should be an upgrade over Z.

Loso86

Reaction score

99bbce3d-d147-4596-a639-47a1c49b6b16

ALEC LINDSTROM
BOSTON COLLEGE
C
Prospect Info
COLLEGE
Boston College
HOMETOWN
CLASS
Dudley, MA
R-Senior

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
ARMS
6' 3"
296 lbs
32 5/8"
HANDS
9 1/4"

Alec is the brother of former BC offensive lineman and 2019 first-round pick Chris Lindstrom Jr. (Atlanta Falcons) and the son of former Boston University and NFL defensive lineman Chris Lindstrom Sr. His father coached him at Shepherd Hill Regional High School, where he earned first-team all-state accolades. Lindstrom enrolled at Chestnut Hill in January 2017 but sat out the next fall with a medical redshirt. In 2018, he played in 11 games with one start at center while also snapping for field goal attempts throughout the year. Given the full-time job in the pivot as a sophomore, Lindstrom started all 13 games to earn third-team All-ACC honors. League coaches bumped him up to first-team status in 2020 after he started all 11 contests in the middle; he was a first-team pick again in 2021 and a finalist for the Rimington Trophy as the nation's top center for his play in 12 starts.

This guy has a chance to push for that starting job. So surprised he and the West guy from Arizona State went undrafted

_sturt_

Reaction score
He can be a nice slot receiver and return punts.

Not sure that that's actually the Fryfogle profile from what I'm reading about this kid. The picture I'm getting is that he's more Alvin Harper than Kelvin Martin. Not impressive speed, but is renown for his jumping. Not any punt return history that I was able to uncover. Just fyi.

_sturt_

Reaction score
History says no more than 1 or 2 UDFAs make the first-game roster. And history says that the ones with the best chance of sticking are the ones that got the most upfront money.

So, as soon as we start hearing who got what money... with the exception of the TT kicker, who walks into camp with as good a shot as anyone... I'm not going to get too excited about any given UDFA no matter how "thrilling" any bio happens to read.

Anyone seen anything on that yet?

cowboyec

Reaction score
really like those 2 centers.
aaron hansford...the a&m LB.
and the cb from usc...isaac taylor stuart.
also like that rebel wr dontario drummond.
juanyea thomas...he might be a keeper at s.
love his size.
good group.
can't wait to see'm this pre-season.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
With so many new WR added, I pray this is the offseason we finally replace Noah Brown.
That's what I was hoping too, he's the exact kinda player you cull in the off season. Unfortunately, I think he at least begins the season on the roster with Gallup coming back from injury and losing Coop, Turner and Ced, Brown stays if only because of his familiarity with the scheme and playbook. I really want to get more speed out there, but Brown's job is safe at least until Gallup comes back.