UFC 100: Take Your Pick

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ummm...maybe I missed it but who here said Fedor sucked? I don't recall anyone saying he sucked and especially didn't say it because he wasn't part of UFC.

I guess that was just crying about nothing for the sake of crying about nothing.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2844946 said:
Ummm...maybe I missed it but who here said Fedor sucked? I don't recall anyone saying he sucked and especially didn't say it because he wasn't part of UFC.

I guess that was just crying about nothing for the sake of crying about nothing.

If you make the mistake of saying that a guy who outweighs him by 50 pounds and is incredibly strong has a chance of beating him ...... the "fedor boys" lose their minds.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
zrinkill;2845078 said:
If you make the mistake of saying that a guy who outweighs him by 50 pounds and is incredibly strong has a chance of beating him ...... the "fedor boys" lose their minds.

I've actually been saying for a couple years now that I really hope Fedor never losed a fight in his lifetime because if he does I fear the suicide rate in the world might really have an all time high spike right afterwards.

DemonBlood

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2845159 said:
I've actually been saying for a couple years now that I really hope Fedor never losed a fight in his lifetime because if he does I fear the suicide rate in the world might really have an all time high spike right afterwards.

In a perfect world...Mirko would turn into old Mirko...Get his rematch with Fedor and then proceed to kick Fedor's head off. :(

DemonBlood

Reaction score
zrinkill;2845078 said:

Dr. Isaac Yankem>Kane

...So there! :D

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Ren;2843401 said:
Depends on how you define Pride fighters

Rampage and Anderson Silva where both in Pride but left before then where bought out by the UFC
Both became champs in the UFC something both of them failed to do in Pride

I personally believe Pride was less strict with drug testing and steroids than the UFC.
Vandy used to dominate in Pride, but he's been so-so in the UFC. And Gonzaga beating Cro Cop so handily?
Forrest being Shogun/Nog?

Pulease.

It aint just about the ring.

DemonBlood

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2845310 said:
I personally believe Pride was less strict with drug testing and steroids than the UFC.
Vandy used to dominate in Pride, but he's been so-so in the UFC. And Gonzaga beating Cro Cop so handily?

Pulease.

Uh, you do know Wanderlei looked just as bad at the end of his Pride days as he does now right? He hasn't been the same since Cro Cop killed him.

Nog? Forrest wen't up a weight class and beat Nog? :laugh2:

Shogun was burnt out bad before the Forrest fight. The real Shogun just recently ended The Iceman's career.

...And Mirko will turn back into his old self damn you! :(

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
DemonBlood;2845216 said:
Dr. Isaac Yankem>Kane

...So there! :D

zrinkill;2845269 said:
54 year old Dark Knight > Rorschach

;)
:laugh2:

DemonBlood;2845332 said:
Uh, you do know Wanderlei looked just as bad at the end of his Pride days as he does now right? He hasn't been the same since Cro Cop killed him.

Nog? Forrest wen't up a weight class and beat Nog? :laugh2:

Shogun was burnt out bad before the Forrest fight. The real Shogun just recently ended The Iceman's career.

...And Mirko will turn back into his old self damn you! :(
I do think Wandy did roids but he got knocked out cold in back to back fights than didn't fight for a year before he fought Chuck. Wandy has been through too many wars and hasn't changed his sloppy striking while others have evolved(Rampage:D ).

Forrest beat Shogun who was coming off his 2nd knee surgery(he tore everything) and like Wandy didn't fight in over a year before fighting Shogun. it's hard to keep your stamina up when you can't run. Shogun will defeat Forrest in the rematch by being a better fighter.

Mirko imo just flat out didn't take Gonzaga seriously and he payed for it.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score

neosapien23

Reaction score
Rampage;2845885 said:
both the UFC's and Fedor's demands are too much. they need to find an even ground

The UFC needs to compromise on a 8 fight exclusive contract with Fedor able to leave even if he is undefeated. Fedor needs to quit acting like the UFC not wanting him to participate in other competitions while undercontract is unreasonable. Also this whole thing with the UFC demanding sponsors paying them money is getting a bit rediculous. While I do enjoy the UFC, I really wish someone would accidently run over Dana White who lets his ego get in the way too often.

Ren

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2845310 said:

Pulease.

Vandy was so so in his last 2 fights in Pride as well, his downfall began before he come to the UFC

Crocop hasn't really looked like him self since he won the Pride open weight GP either

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Rampage;2845951 said:
hey did you guys hear? Tito is back in the UFC:laugh2:

which tito? hollywood tito or dedicated "gay Mezger is my b****" tito?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
it's not official. him and Dana decided to start acting like grown men. the fertittas met and talked with Tito about a possible return.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
hendownedbulletproof.gif