Ufc 114

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3423260 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

go to sherdog forums where people who actually practice MMA, and train BJJ real schools, like myself the gracie school in scranton... know MMA say what your saying over there they will all... :lmao2:
I knew you were a Sherdogger as soon as you came in every mma thread on this site telling everyone how they know nothing and you know everything. no point in talking to you anymore.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Rampage;3423485 said:
I knew you were a Sherdogger as soon as you came in every mma thread on this site telling everyone how they know nothing and you know everything. no point in talking to you anymore.

I'm guessing that is common practice over there or something? I don't know cause I've never been to their forums. Their regular site wasn't impressive to me, in fact I thought it really sucked, so I didn't bother with it much.

I go to another MMA site for videos and such but I don't go to their forums either so maybe that's just common practice on all MMA sites, I don't know.

Ren

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3423493 said:
I'm guessing that is common practice over there or something? I don't know cause I've never been to their forums. Their regular site wasn't impressive to me, in fact I thought it really sucked, so I didn't bother with it much.

The whole site is a joke, reading the forums there will just give you a migraine way before you find anything approaching intelligent discussion. It's full of immature juvenile MMA fans who gather to show off their e-peens and fanboys who think their 4 BJJ lessons somehow qualifies them as experts

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ren;3423504 said:
The whole site is a joke, reading the forums there will just give you a migraine way before you find anything approaching intelligent discussion. It's full of immature juvenile MMA fans who gather to show off their e-peens and fanboys who think their 4 BJJ lessons somehow qualifies them as experts

LOL. Figures.