Ufc 114

NeOnDeioN

Benched
Reaction score
Cover 2;3422242 said:
Ed Soares is the same agent for the both.. they train together at blackhouse.. Machida learns alot of BJJ from lil nog and his brother... when the hypothetical situation came up of him beating shogun again and a potential match-up of Machida vs Lil nog for the title came up... Lil nog stated if it was for the title he would love to fight.. Machida on the other hand did not want to take a fight with him.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3422014 said:
But he wont finish Lil nog... hence back in pride when they had the best MMA fight in pride EVER.. so put him against lil nog already jesus.. machida made evans look like a rag doll.. and machida fears lil nog trust me.
so you're basing this off a fight that was 5 years ago? by that logic Rampage would've never ko'd Silva or that Lil Nog would whoop Overeem again.

NeOnDeioN

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;3422295 said:
so you're basing this off a fight that was 5 years ago? by that logic Rampage would've never ko'd Silva or that Lil Nog would whoop Overeem again.

yes lil nog would woop overeem again he wooped him twice, and overeem still with the weight advantage would get smashed... rampage and silva are similar fighters on the same tier.. that one could go either way, just like lil nog and rua can go either way... 5 years ago is not a long time considering lil nog has not worn himself out like his brother has, the only reason shokujdu knocked out lil nog was because it was a shot to the back of the ear in a bad spot... even fedor would of been knocked out by that shot, lil nog has one of the best chins.. some of the best stand up.. and is close to great on the ground, Rashad can't match up to that.

NeOnDeioN

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;3422295 said:

not too mention he's 8-1 since that fight with shogun, and the only reason for that loss was because of a punch behind the ear in a spot that anybody would of fallen.. lil nog and his brother have some of the best chins in the sport.

Ren

Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3422890 said:
yes lil nog would woop overeem again he wooped him twice, and overeem still with the weight advantage would get smashed... rampage and silva are similar fighters on the same tier.. that one could go either way, just like lil nog and rua can go either way... 5 years ago is not a long time considering lil nog has not worn himself out like his brother has, the only reason shokujdu knocked out lil nog was because it was a shot to the back of the ear in a bad spot... even fedor would of been knocked out by that shot, lil nog has one of the best chins.. some of the best stand up.. and is close to great on the ground, Rashad can't match up to that.

Still trying to bend the truth i see, unless his ear is on his chin you're full of ****,.. again, it was a left hook to the chin that Sokoudjou KO'd him with

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvi-SnAzOOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvi-SnAzOOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

if you pause the fight @ 2:37 you can clearly see where that shot connects and it's no where close to his ear :rolleyes:

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3422245 said:
Ed Soares is the same agent for the both.. they train together at blackhouse.. Machida learns alot of BJJ from lil nog and his brother... when the hypothetical situation came up of him beating shogun again and a potential match-up of Machida vs Lil nog for the title came up... Lil nog stated if it was for the title he would love to fight.. Machida on the other hand did not want to take a fight with him.
I know who the Noguiera brothers are. A guy I had a business class with and who gave me my first private session in BJJ owns one of their gyms.

And in case you can't tell the Noguiera brothers are washed up. Also Big Nog has always been a better fighter than Lil Nog.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3422014 said:
But he wont finish Lil nog... hence back in pride when they had the best MMA fight in pride EVER.. so put him against lil nog already jesus.. machida made evans look like a rag doll.. and machida fears lil nog trust me.

based on a fight from 5 years ago? Please. Machida, and on one else for that matter in the LHW division, would not fear the guy that showed up against Brilz on Saturday.

He has done NOTHING in UFC, or the sport in general for that matter in the last 5 years, to warrant a shot at Shogun and the title.

When, or if, he does then he'll get his shot. If he doesn't improve over what we saw Saturday he wont be getting one anywhere in the near future.

NeOnDeioN;3422964 said:
not too mention he's 8-1 since that fight with shogun, and the only reason for that loss was because of a punch behind the ear in a spot that anybody would of fallen.. lil nog and his brother have some of the best chins in the sport.

I do agree with you on their chins. They can take some shots but you're wrong about where he was hit for that KO. It wasn't anywhere near behind the ear so it's already been proven that he can be dropped.

Ren;3423096 said:
Still trying to bend the truth i see, unless his ear is on his chin you're full of ****,.. again, it was a left hook to the chin that Sokoudjou KO'd him with

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvi-SnAzOOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvi-SnAzOOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

if you pause the fight @ 2:37 you can clearly see where that shot connects and it's no where close to his ear :rolleyes:

He's a fan boy so you can't expect anything less.

NeOnDeioN

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3423211 said:
based on a fight from 5 years ago? Please. Machida, and on one else for that matter in the LHW division, would not fear the guy that showed up against Brilz on Saturday.

He has done NOTHING in UFC, or the sport in general for that matter in the last 5 years, to warrant a shot at Shogun and the title.

When, or if, he does then he'll get his shot. If he doesn't improve over what we saw Saturday he wont be getting one anywhere in the near future.

I do agree with you on their chins. They can take some shots but you're wrong about where he was hit for that KO. It wasn't anywhere near behind the ear so it's already been proven that he can be dropped.

He's a fan boy so you can't expect anything less.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

go to sherdog forums where people who actually practice MMA, and train BJJ real schools, like myself the gracie school in scranton... know MMA say what your saying over there they will all... :lmao2:

NeOnDeioN

Benched
Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3423260 said:

go to sherdog forums where people who actually practice MMA, and train BJJ real schools, like myself the gracie school in scranton... know MMA say what your saying over there they will all... :lmao2:

He's undefeated in the UFC :lmao2:

he knocked out a top 10 LHW at the time Luiz Cane in the first 2 mins... but he did "NOTHING"

:lmao:

ask shogun who he thinks is the toughest oppenent in his division he wont say evans or machida and he smashed rampage :lmao:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3423263 said:

He's undefeated in the UFC :lmao2:

he knocked out a top 10 LHW at the time Luiz Cane in the first 2 mins... but he did "NOTHING"

ask shogun who he thinks is the toughest oppenent in his division he wont say evans or machida and he smashed rampage :lmao:

Luiz Cane? Who gives a rats ***? WHere exactly in the pecking order toward the belt is Cane? 5th? 8th? There are tons of people ahead of that guy it's a nice KO over a JAG in the division.

Saturday night, his most recent oppurtunity show his greatness, he was BEATEN, and the whole world knows it including you which is why you've conviently dodged that fight the whole time since Saturday, by a guy probably 100 people had even heard of.

He's not top 5 in the UFC, right now, and if he's not top 5 in the UFC he's certainly not top 5 in the entire world at that spot.

And as far as trying to get people to give you more credit and find you more believable by saying you train at a BJJ school just save it. Telling people over the internet that you train in some form of fighting means exactly ZERO cause none of us have anyway of knowing rather you really do or if you're simply talking out of your ***, like most people are who make such claims.

Shogun isn't going to have to worry about rather the kid was tough 5 years ago or not cause if he keeps fighting like he did Saturday night he's never going to be seeing any championship matches with Shogun anyway.

NeOnDeioN

Benched
Reaction score
If you watch mma brillz has been fighting for years and was 18-2 and was doing great in the UFC and beat a couple good fighters.. your acting like he was 10-10 and lost his last two... come on bro, do you really think they would stick a guy into replace forrest if they didn't think he was a good fighter? Get real bro... and Nog swept his *** too many times towards the end of the fight... he put up a good fight but he lost.. face it.

NeOnDeioN

Benched
Reaction score
Shogun isn't going to have to worry about rather the kid was tough 5 years ago or not cause if he keeps fighting like he did Saturday night he's never going to be seeing any championship matches with Shogun anyway.

Come on man listen to what your saying it sounds ********, he won the fight man, the kid had an opportunity he was 18-2 came in with a good game plan then got grounded and pounded and swept... nog had him in finished 2 or 3 times in anaconda a crucifix.. did you hear Joe when he had the crucifix on him and he was pounding his scull.. then brillz was going for goldberg spears :lmao2: then he got swept and outclassed he lost face it.

BigWillie

Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3423260 said:

:lmao2:

I've stayed out of this, but that alone made me nearly choke on my water.

Troll is trollin', and doing fairly well I must say. Keep it goin'! :bravo:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3423298 said:
If you watch mma brillz has been fighting for years and was 18-2 and was doing great in the UFC and beat a couple good fighters.. your acting like he was 10-10 and lost his last two... come on bro, do you really think they would stick a guy into replace forrest if they didn't think he was a good fighter? Get real bro... and Nog swept his *** too many times towards the end of the fight... he put up a good fight but he lost.. face it.

NeOnDeioN;3423309 said:

Come on man listen to what your saying it sounds ********, he won the fight man, the kid had an opportunity he was 18-2 came in with a good game plan then got grounded and pounded and swept... nog had him in finished 2 or 3 times in anaconda a crucifix.. did you hear Joe when he had the crucifix on him and he was pounding his scull.. then brillz was going for goldberg spears :lmao2: then he got swept and outclassed he lost face it.

LMAO!!!!

Did I hear Joe? You mean the same Joe who said during the fight, and to Brilz after the fight, that he believes Brilz won? That Joe?

Nog lost. Period. Everyone in the crowd knew it, Dana knew it, Joe knew it, I knew it, you knew it. He lost. Period.

And I didn't say the kid was a bum. i said hardly anyone would know who he is. And don't try and bring up 18-2 going in now like you want to champion him. You acted like he had no chance against your boy going in and now that he clearly beat your boy, made him look less than the superman you've made him out to be, now you want to champion that record.

Hey, guess what, they guy Rashad you've talked so much trash about is also something like 18 or 19-2 in his career (maybe it's only 1 loss can't remember) but you're not out there telling the world how awesome he is by saying "look at the record".

The only person who sounds ******** by anything they've posted here is you and you've sounded that way since the moment you popped in and tried to convince everyone that Lil Nog was the greatest thing since sliced bread only to have to watch while your boy didn't live up to your hype, nowhere near it, and was gift wrapped a W by the judges in a match that everyone, including Joe Rogan, the guy you brought up, said Brilz won.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
And to be clear I believed that Lil Nog won the 3rd round because of the way he was able to do toward the end of it but he clearly, and again even Rogan, the guy you brought up thinking you were being clever thought this as well, Brilz won the first 2 rounds. Nog should have been handed a Loss but he got lucky, as many other fighters have before, so it's not a knock on him that he got lucky by any means, that the judges gave him a win he didn't deserve.

NeOnDeioN

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3423327 said:
LMAO!!!!

Did I hear Joe? You mean the same Joe who said during the fight, and to Brilz after the fight, that he believes Brilz won? That Joe?

Nog lost. Period. Everyone in the crowd knew it, Dana knew it, Joe knew it, I knew it, you knew it. He lost. Period.

And I didn't say the kid was a bum. i said hardly anyone would know who he is. And don't try and bring up 18-2 going in now like you want to champion him. You acted like he had no chance against your boy going in and now that he clearly beat your boy, made him look less than the superman you've made him out to be, now you want to champion that record.

Hey, guess what, they guy Rashad you've talked so much trash about is also something like 18 or 19-2 in his career (maybe it's only 1 loss can't remember) but you're not out there telling the world how awesome he is by saying "look at the record".

The only person who sounds ******** by anything they've posted here is you and you've sounded that way since the moment you popped in and tried to convince everyone that Lil Nog was the greatest thing since sliced bread only to have to watch while your boy didn't live up to your hype, nowhere near it, and was gift wrapped a W by the judges in a match that everyone, including Joe Rogan, the guy you brought up, said Brilz won.

You obviously dont know MMA or at least how to grade a fight. lil nog trained for forest not for brillz. brillz is a diff fighter than forest. plus if u rewatch the fight ull notice lil nog win the first round just because brillz got a takedown doesnt mean he won. lil nog stuffed 2 of 3 takedown attempts and reversed the takedown that was successful he also won the standup. the first round was a lot closer than ppl think.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3423336 said:
You obviously dont know MMA or at least how to grade a fight. lil nog trained for forest not for brillz. brillz is a diff fighter than forest. plus if u rewatch the fight ull notice lil nog win the first round just because brillz got a takedown doesnt mean he won. lil nog stuffed 2 of 3 takedown attempts and reversed the takedown that was successful he also won the standup. the first round was a lot closer than ppl think.

I'll fully admit that quite often I don't have any idea how the judges are grading the rounds because they've had some decisions that I've just never understood how they gave it to the person they did, like Saturday night.

And you thinking it was closer than what all the other people out there think means exactly nothing to me. You're a Lil Nog nut hugger so of course you're going to say that cause you want everyone to just believe you're right about him after the way you hyped him up.

I don't want to hear the excuses about who he trained for either. He's not the first fighter to ever have to do that and won't be the last. I'm not interested in that excuse in the least. The guy flat out didn't look nearly as impressive as you claimed to the whole forum here that you knew he would and so now, just like with his KO loss you're making up excuses and spinning anything you can to make it seem better for the guy.

I would imagine Joe Rogan knows a thing or two about MMA and judging and he had Brilz winning the fight. The immediately trumps your opinion, in my eyes, and no amount of spinning, telling me about how you train this or that, or go to this forum or that forum, will change that fact.

In my opinion, as well as many other, Lil Nog lost and he didn't even begin to show that he was anywhere near a top 5 LHW in the world. Maybe he will in the future, I don't know, I'll have to see what the guy does going forward.

And that's the thing here. I don't hate Nog in the least. I like the guy. I was impressed by how he got out of that choke that was sunk nice and deep. I was impressed by his toughness. I think the guy is a really good fighter and I'll enjoy watching him.

The only thing not to like about him is his having a fan boy like you who completely overhypes him, has it turn out completely different from how you thought it would, and then goes around trying to convince everyone that he can that he's still the expert cause he goes to some Sherdog forums (Which is one of the lamest things I believe I've ever seen anyone post to try and back up their 'expert opinions' on something) and cause they supposedly train for BJJ in some school somewhere.

Ren

Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3423336 said:

So who did Brillz train for before he got the call?

NeOnDeioN

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;3423376 said:
So who did Brillz train for before he got the call?

Most of the time wrestling orientated fighters spend time trainnig for BJJ/Strikers.. Exactly what nog is..

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
NeOnDeioN;3423433 said:
Most of the time wrestling orientated fighters spend time trainnig for BJJ/Strikers.. Exactly what nog is..

I do agree with this. With a wrestling base he's naturally training a lot more for BJJ/Striking in a normal camp cause they're not what he does well.

That doesn't change the fact that the change would impact his gameplan and preparation either. If it's used as a reason to effect one fighter then you have to use it as an effect on both.

I don't know who Brillz was working to face, prior to taking the Nog fight, but it's possible he was getting ready to face another wrestler or a guy who is just a striker. Those things make a difference as well because they probably don't spend quite as much time on BJJ when they're facing someone who doesn't know that or doesn't use it.

But I certainly agree that a wrestler is probably training for that most of the time in a normal camp.