UFC 190

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rousey wins again.

Solid PPV.

Can't stand Rousey and how the UFC slobbers all over her.

Stop running from Cyborg. UFC is protecting her from Cyborg and avoiding that fight at all costs.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Totally destroyed Bethe!

CLYU7hyWIAASyuW.jpg

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Can Cyborg make it down to 135 pounds? That has always been the issue. Just read she walks around 180 when not fighting.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Can Cyborg make it down to 135 pounds? That has always been the issue. Just read she walks around 180 when not fighting.

She said she would do her best.

Meanwhile Rousey saying she'll fight guys but won't fight Cyborg at 140........

jrumann59

Reaction score

Dropping that much weight is not healthy. That is like asking Triple GGG to drop weight to fight mayweather.

jrumann59

Reaction score
The fight will happen but has Cyborg found a better PEDs supplier or has found a better way to beat testing?

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Probably the worst PPV that the UFC has put on in a long time.

It was soooooo long. Had decent momentum I guess, then the 2 TUF Brazil fights that deserved to be on the prelims completely derailed it for me.

Shogun/ Lil Nog was disappointing.

But we all know Bethe had no reason to be in the cage with Ronda. Bethe was just their to make Ronda look good. Bethe has never even fought a top 5 opponent.

Ronda will prefer to pick on the Bethes of WMMA instead of fighting Cyborg. If she does fight Cyborg she will make it obscenely hard for Cyborg to make the weight. Such a shame.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bull ....... that steroid infused man/woman would not have a chance against Rowdy

No chance huh... Then she should just... Fight her..

Carrano 2.0 doesn't want any and the UFC will protect her from her.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

This is exactly it ........ what champion puts their belt on the line against a steroid freak that outweighs them by 45 pounds ...... if Sterborg makes the weight and passes a drug test she can fight for the championship.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ok Cyborg has been signed.. Will fight at Invictus at 135 and if she wins she will fight Rousey...

I can't stand Rousey btw... Thought she was cool until I saw her personality on TUF with Meisha Tate.. What a unlikeable person. I don't know how she has fans.

Quote from Cyborg

Your excuses for not fighting me are falling almost as fast as you will when I get you in the cage - stop with the reckless steroid allegations- I am clean! You know I have passed multiple test, including random testing- lets do Olympic random testing you and I- like Mayweather/Pacquiao- and one less excuse for you to hide behind - Lorenzo signed me- I'm back and coming for you - but you will either retire to movies or run to 125 like you ran from me at 145- you will never be the best until you fight the best- step up- it takes two to scrap- don't be scared- the fans see me coming and you talking- have some respect for the fans- it's embarrassing how you will go up in weight to fight Gina or Leila but not me- regardless I'm coming for you- make an effort instead of just hiding behind excuses - you may have 99 excuses not to fight me - but not being in the UFC ain't one

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Rousey wins again.

Solid PPV.

Can't stand Rousey and how the UFC slobbers all over her.

Stop running from Cyborg. UFC is protecting her from Cyborg and avoiding that fight at all costs.

lmao!!!

Yeah.

The Roid freak can't make the proper weight but it's the others who are running.

Good Lord man.

There is a reason Cyborg keeps begging to move the fight up to another weight class cause she doesn't want to get off her roids and make weight.

And I don't blame Cyborg either. If she gets off her roids she's going to lose the one advantage she has, fighting at a bigger weight and being bigger and stronger than everyone else.

We likely will never see that fight happen because Cyborg is never going to make the weight requirement to fight the Champ.

Beyond that I agree that it was a very solid PPV. I particularly enjoyed the Bantam Weight Ultimate Fighter finale. That was a dang good, and exciting fight. I was impressed by the first women's fight too, especially by the woman who got beat cause she was taking a lot of damage and just refused to quit. I loved it.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

No. She can't.

Because she won't quit roids.

That's why she can't and it's why she never will.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ok Cyborg has been signed.. Will fight at Invictus at 135 and if she wins she will fight Rousey...

I can't stand Rousey btw... Thought she was cool until I saw her personality on TUF with Meisha Tate.. What a unlikeable person. I don't know how she has fans.

Quote from Cyborg

Good. She got signed. She says she's off the juice, I don't buy that for one second and never have any other time she tried to make that claim, but we'll see. Now she's in UFC. All she has to do is make the 135 weight and go fight the champion.

And I'll be watching cause it's a fight I want to see. I would LOVE it if Ronda beat her soundly enough that Cyborg simply retired out of humiliation from all her garbage.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Quote from Ronda
Ronda Rousey to Cris 'Cyborg': Drop the steroids and just make weight. "She can fight at 145 pumped full of steroids and she can make weight just like everybody else without them."

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Good. She got signed. She says she's off the juice, I don't buy that for one second and never have any other time she tried to make that claim, but we'll see. Now she's in UFC. All she has to do is make the 135 weight and go fight the champion.

And I'll be watching cause it's a fight I want to see. I would LOVE it if Ronda beat her soundly enough that Cyborg simply retired out of humiliation from all her garbage.

Just curious but did you watch the season of ultimate fighter between Tate and Rousey?

Szczepanik

Reaction score
No. She can't.

Because she won't quit roids.

That's why she can't and it's why she never will.

Cyborg has been off of roids for quite a while, stop pretending like she is. She competes with invicta which is tied with the UFC. UFC wouldn't have close ties with an organization that wouldn't drug test. Cyborg has not taken roids for a while now, get over it.

Cyborg cannot make 135 because of her muscular frame. It is physically impossible and dangerous to her health and body type to go down to 135.

***Ronda on the other hand (who runs her mouth at cyborg just as much as cyborg tries to hype this fight by the way) , has competed at 145 and 150 for most of her life in Judo*** So how come she can't fight cyborg at even 140?

Ronda is doing everything she can to not Cyborg.

Remember when Ronda wanted to go up in weight to 145 to fight Gina Carano? Ha.

Ronda also says she would fight floyd. Ronda also has said she would fight Ali's daughter.

....but she won't fight Cyborg at nothing other than 135 *rolls eyes*

If I named every fighter that popped for roids once in their life, your list of fighters to choose from to support would be very,very thin.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Those are some rough girls!

I don't get why a girl would want to do that stuff.