UFC 196 busted

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
This is getting old. Seems everytime there's a big fight someone pulls out.

I'm not going to order this fight now that rda is out. What a let down!

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Real shame I was looking forward to see if Connor could back it up this time. Apparently Aldo declined a rematch, thats a little surprising.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Real shame I was looking forward to see if Connor could back it up this time. Apparently Aldo declined a rematch, thats a little surprising.

When hasn't Conor backed it up? He's destroyed everybody. He'll destroy Frankenstein too.

Why is it surprising that Aldo declined? This guy doesn't want to fight. He's fought basically once a year for the last 5 years. He said he was going to "run through Conor like a truck with no brakes". He got slept in 13 seconds. Then he says he wants a rematch anytime anywhere. Then turns it down when it's offered. It's time you MMA guys see Aldo for what he is.

Edgar declined too. These are talkers. McGregor would fight them both on the same day. This dude is going up to 170 on short notice. No other fighter on the roster would do something like this when you have as much to lose as McGregor does. I have to respect that.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
When hasn't Conor backed it up? He's destroyed everybody. He'll destroy Frankenstein too.

Run me through your morning :

Wake up

Brush teeth.

Log on to internet forums and argue until I can't keep my angry peepers open any longer and go back to bed?

Is that a close approximation?

Point out exactly where I say he hasn't backed it up before. Take as long as you need.

The rest isn't even basically worth addressing but I'll try " It's time you MMA guys see Aldo for what he is".... You sound like a crazy person. Who are you pigeon holing me with? The voices in your head adding points and subtext to the post I made.

Yeah I'm surprised Aldo didn't jump at the chance for a rematch considering it was delayed due to Connor fighting in another weight class. Two weeks is short notice and apparently he isn't in shape which just sounds like he doesn't want it.
That
Is
A
LITTLE
surprising

It's time you realise everything written on this forum is done so to provocate you into an argument.

Szczepanik

Reaction score

UFC not giving Aldo a full camp in preparation is a shame. Of course Aldo didn't take a fight on 11 days notice. Most champions if not all wouldn't if they weren't in shape or fight conditioning.

Also of course the UFC gave Conor the Nate fight instead of Cerrone. Gotta protect the investment as much as you can. Cerrone would take down Conor and eat him up there.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McGregor would take any fight on 10 days notice. Don't listen to these moronic McGregor haters who have been telling you he can't do all the things he eventually did. Including even being competitive with the great Jose Aldo much less ***** slap him unconscious in 13 seconds.

No matter who they match him up with the idiots will say they are protecting him. Now it's a ham and egger like Cerrone. Who Nate Diaz beat. Who RDA just destroyed. So in order to believe this genius you have to think the UFC was protecting McGregor from Cerrone by giving him the guy that just ran through Cerrone like he wasn't even there.

A 145 lb champion who beat the lb for lb #1 at the time fighting for the 155 lb belt 3 months later and now taking a 170 lb fight on 10 days notice. And he's being protected. From a guy his scheduled opponents are 3-0 against.

This is first ballot hall of fame type of idiocy. Point and laugh at it.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Run me through your morning :

Wake up

Brush teeth.

Log on to internet forums and argue until I can't keep my angry peepers open any longer and go back to bed?

Is that a close approximation?

Point out exactly where I say he hasn't backed it up before. Take as long as you need.

The rest isn't even basically worth addressing but I'll try " It's time you MMA guys see Aldo for what he is".... You sound like a crazy person. Who are you pigeon holing me with? The voices in your head adding points and subtext to the post I made.

Yeah I'm surprised Aldo didn't jump at the chance for a rematch considering it was delayed due to Connor fighting in another weight class. Two weeks is short notice and apparently he isn't in shape which just sounds like he doesn't want it.
That
Is
A
LITTLE
surprising

It's time you realise everything written on this forum is done so to provocate you into an argument.

I'm "pigeon holing" you with every other waste of space MMA fan who tongue bathes Aldo. A guy who wants to fight once a year max at a location of his choosing. A guy who is not interested in truly taking on all comers anytime, anywhere. The fact that you are surprised Aldo turned the fight down proves you belong in this category I've lumped you in. I wasn't surprised. At all. Aldo is a talker. McGregor is a walker. It's not surprising at all to anyone who pays attention. Nobody has backed out of more fights than Aldo. He was the least active champion in the history of the UFC.

These forums are for debate. If you can't handle a dissenting opinion you might want to log off and take up knitting.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I'm "pigeon holing" you with every other waste of space MMA fan who tongue bathes Aldo. A guy who wants to fight once a year max at a location of his choosing. A guy who is not interested in truly taking on all comers anytime, anywhere. The fact that you are surprised Aldo turned the fight down proves you belong in this category I've lumped you in. I wasn't surprised. At all. Aldo is a talker. McGregor is a walker. It's not surprising at all to anyone who pays attention. Nobody has backed out of more fights than Aldo. He was the least active champion in the history of the UFC.

These forums are for debate. If you can't handle a dissenting opinion you might want to log off and take up knitting.

Read my post again, nothing is tounge bathing there you delusional autistic child.

You create argumenta in your head and attach them to other people's posts because it's impossible for you to engage in a back an for that isn't aggressive.

I used to think it was because your dad didn't hug you enough, now I believe it's because the only kisses you received from him were by the leather of his belt. What a sad little existence you lead.

Again, put a simply as I can for tooth pick counters such as yourself. Not a Connor hater certainly not an Aldo fan.

A little surprised, see the little, it makes a difference.

Now up your meds you lunatic.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read my post again, nothing is tounge bathing there you delusional autistic child.

You create argumenta in your head and attach them to other people's posts because it's impossible for you to engage in a back an for that isn't aggressive.

I used to think it was because your dad didn't hug you enough, now I believe it's because the only kisses you received from him were by the leather of his belt. What a sad little existence you lead.

Again, put a simply as I can for tooth pick counters such as yourself. Not a Connor hater certainly not an Aldo fan.

A little surprised, see the little, it makes a difference.

Now up your meds you lunatic.

You certainly were tongue bathing. You're just so conditioned to it you don't even know you were doing it. You were "surprised" Aldo didn't take the fight. The only reason you would be is an irrational worship of Aldo to the tune of completely ignoring his past track record. He was the least active champion the promotion has ever had. He doesn't want to fight.

The problem here is you can't stand McGregor said he was going to do it and then went in and did it like he was fighting a baby. It wasn't competitive. Your hero got starched. That's the real issue here and why you'd be surprised that a guy who backs out of fights more than anyone would back out of this opportunity. It'd be like saying "hey, I'm surprised Sean Lee got hurt". Irrational homer nonsense.

But don't worry, my friend. McGregor will lose eventually. It's MMA. He's already gotten tapped twice very early in his career. The odds of this loss only increase as he does what Aldo and 99.9% of the roster would never have the guts to do as a Champion, go up two weight classes and fight any and all comers. On any notice.

And when that day comes you and the rest of the guys who can't stand it can pronounce he is the fraud you all said he was. You finally got it right. While completely ignoring the Hall of Fame career he's put together proving you wrong.

He's an all timer. Possibly the greatest of all time. And certainly better than that coward steroid cheat Jose Aldo.

Now comes the part where you try to convince me you're impartial and I laugh at the attempt.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
You certainly were tongue bathing. You're just so conditioned to it you don't even know you were doing it. You were "surprised" Aldo didn't take the fight. The only reason you would be is an irrational worship of Aldo to the tune of completely ignoring his past track record. He was the least active champion the promotion has ever had. He doesn't want to fight.

The problem here is you can't stand McGregor said he was going to do it and then went in and did it like he was fighting a baby. It wasn't competitive. Your hero got starched. That's the real issue here and why you'd be surprised that a guy who backs out of fights more than anyone would back out of this opportunity. It'd be like saying "hey, I'm surprised Sean Lee got hurt". Irrational homer nonsense.

Heres the thing, the thing where your feeble little life comes into focus, your quest for likes and the need to be accepted online because you have nothing going on IRL.

I can only say little so any times before you stop putting words in my mouth, which is the most pathetic call for attention I've seen in a long time.

I'm Irish, born, raised, currently living, to think I would be against McGregor is about as stupid as you can be.

Which brings me to you and you sad little argument. Keep trying to put words in my mouth, it serves no purpose other than you provoking arguments because this is the only way you have people rub up against you, you sad lonely loser.

Be honest you don't care about this conversation, you're just doing it to kill time because you have nothing else going on in the basement.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heres the thing, the thing where your feeble little life comes into focus, your quest for likes and the need to be accepted online because you have nothing going on IRL.

I can only say little so any times before you stop putting words in my mouth, which is the most pathetic call for attention I've seen in a long time.

I'm Irish, born, raised, currently living, to think I would be against McGregor is about as stupid as you can be.

Which brings me to you and you sad little argument. Keep trying to put words in my mouth, it serves no purpose other than you provoking arguments because this is the only way you have people rub up against you, you sad lonely loser.

Be honest you don't care about this conversation, you're just doing it to kill time because you have nothing else going on in the basement.

A quick review of this conversation will see just who is talking on topic and who is trying to turn it into a personal beef.

I've exposed you as the typical MMA fan who tongue bathes Aldo. You all say the same things.

13 seconds, bro. Like taking candy from a wittle baby. You mad?

jimmy40

Reaction score
Not that it matters one way or another but for someone like me who doesn't give two ***** about UFC (mainly because it's biggest star is some chic that wants to pull on other girls arms) and is just dying for boxing to make a comeback, McGregor actually makes me want to watch.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
A quick review of this conversation will see just who is talking on topic and who is trying to turn it into a personal beef.

I've exposed you as the typical MMA fan
who tongue bathes Aldo. You all say the same things.

13 seconds, bro. Like taking candy from a wittle baby. You mad?

You are a crazy person. I've explained I'm not an Aldo fan at all so **** talking thinking it will bother me is strange, but you are nothing if not a weird little odd ball.

Claiming you've exposed me is you getting imaginary internet points because you have little else in your pathetic existence. You are not on topic, you are out of your gord imagining things to argue against just so you can portray yourself as contrarian hero.

How many real people do interact with in a day?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are a crazy person. I've explained I'm not an Aldo fan at all so **** talking thinking it will bother me is strange, but you are nothing if not a weird little odd ball.

Claiming you've exposed me is you getting imaginary internet points because you have little else in your pathetic existence. You are not on topic, you are out of your gord imagining things to argue against just so you can portray yourself as contrarian hero.

How many real people do interact with in a day?

Once again you try to make it personal.

I'll state it again. I knew you were a worthless Aldo worshipper when you said you were surprised he didn't take the fight. Any rational impartial MMA fan was not surprised. Only an Aldo boot licker was surprised. He did what he has done his entire UFC career. He's never taken a fight like that. Yet is surprised you. Because you're irrational in your support of your hero.

Do me a favor. Tell me you're Irish again.

13 seconds. Slept.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Once again you try to make it personal.

I'll state it again. I knew you were a worthless Aldo worshipper when you said you were surprised he didn't take the fight. Any rational impartial MMA fan was not surprised. Only an Aldo boot licker was surprised. He did what he has done his entire UFC career. He's never taken a fight like that. Yet is surprised you. Because you're irrational in your support of your hero.

Do me a favor. Tell me you're Irish again.

13 seconds. Slept.

He's my hero now. You are insane, I don't care about Aldo and the calories you are burning trying to prove otherwise is comical. Seriously what do you get out exchanges like this? It's kind of pathetic watching you conjure arguments to claim victory in.

You poor sad little boy. Get a life.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's my hero now. You are insane, I don't care about Aldo and the calories you are burning trying to prove otherwise is comical. Seriously what do you get out exchanges like this? It's kind of pathetic watching you conjure arguments to claim victory in.

You poor sad little boy. Get a life.

Your streak of personal attacks continues. Only an Aldo worshipper would be getting so upset at any of my comments.

Most people here don't watch MMA so they won't really know how ridiculous your initial statement was. Those that do watch and don't have Jose Aldo posters on their wall know what I'm talking about.

BTW, McGregor's KO of Aldo was the fastest in the history of UFC title fights.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Why is it surprising that Aldo declined? This guy doesn't want to fight. He's fought basically once a year for the last 5 years. He said he was going to "run through Conor like a truck with no brakes". He got slept in 13 seconds. Then he says he wants a rematch anytime anywhere. Then turns it down when it's offered. It's time you MMA guys see Aldo for what he is.

Edgar declined too. These are talkers. McGregor would fight them both on the same day. This dude is going up to 170 on short notice. No other fighter on the roster would do something like this when you have as much to lose as McGregor does. I have to respect that.

I don't like Connor. Loud mouth foreigner.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
There are actually people who were surprised that Aldo wouldn't take the fight? Is that serious?

There is no way anyone, even Aldo's most rabid fans, could be surprised that the king of pulling out of fights declined a fight with a guy he doesn't really want any part of it.

Aldo knows he can not beat McGregor. He's going to talk the rest of his career about how he wants a shot at him but he'll never actually take the shot. If he ever does sign up for a rematch with Conor he'll just pull out like he has always done.