UFC 196 busted

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Your streak of personal attacks continues. Only an Aldo worshipper would be getting so upset at any of my comments.

Most people here don't watch MMA so they won't really know how ridiculous your initial statement was. Those that do watch and don't have Jose Aldo posters on their wall know what I'm talking about.

BTW, McGregor's KO of Aldo was the fastest in the history of UFC title fights.

Listen, get this into your tiny confused mind. This is about you saying I'm an Aldo fan and me repeatedly saying I'm not. Every else is a construct of your psychosis.

The only ridiculous thing around here is you creating arguments out of thin air just to pat yourself on the back because of an empty existence. Seeing you get so desperate to call this a W explains a lot about your character and how pathetic it is.

Imagine telling someone they are a fan of sports team when its clear they are not? Crazy right, this is whats happening here. NO YOU ARE IN FACT A FAN!

Walk away from this little man you need a nap and get a new hobby. Pointless arguments on the internet are not a fruitful way to spend your life.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Listen, get this into your tiny confused mind. This is about you saying I'm an Aldo fan and me repeatedly saying I'm not. Every else is a construct of your psychosis.

The only ridiculous thing around here is you creating arguments out of thin air just to pat yourself on the back because of an empty existence. Seeing you get so desperate to call this a W explains a lot about your character and how pathetic it is.

Imagine telling someone they are a fan of sports team when its clear they are not? Crazy right, this is whats happening here. NO YOU ARE IN FACT A FAN!

Walk away from this little man you need a nap and get a new hobby. Pointless arguments on the internet are not a fruitful way to spend your life.

The problem here is I've talked with so many Aldo worshippers like yourself that I know their lingo. I know the things they say. Even when they're pretending to be impartial and claiming to be Irish. I've already explained to you no MMA fan with any knowledge of the UFC would be surprised Aldo didn't take that fight unless you are completely irrational as an Aldo fan. It'd be like a Cowboys fan shocked that Sean Lee's out with an injury. Of course he is and of course the least active champion and once a year fighter won't take a fight on short notice at a heavier weight class. He's never done it and he'll never do it.

Unless you're thinking that KO courtesy of McGregor might have knocked some courage into him.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
The problem here is I've talked with so many Aldo worshippers like yourself that I know their lingo. I know the things they say. Even when they're pretending to be impartial and claiming to be Irish. I've already explained to you no MMA fan with any knowledge of the UFC would be surprised Aldo didn't take that fight unless you are completely irrational as an Aldo fan. It'd be like a Cowboys fan shocked that Sean Lee's out with an injury. Of course he is and of course the least active champion and once a year fighter won't take a fight on short notice at a heavier weight class. He's never done it and he'll never do it.

Unless you're thinking that KO courtesy of McGregor might have knocked some courage into him.

You haven't talked with anyone, you're a sad little shut in and the only contact you have is with your mouse and genitals, both of which are densely covered in cheeto dust.

Be honest what do you get out of interactions like this? I can vaguely understand why you bully weak members on this board with your tired rhetoric about how this team will never be good enough, it's a projection of you and your place in society. An avatar of self hatred and harming that gets your jollies when people bow down to your negative verbal masturbation. But trying to force an opinion on me, even questioning my nationality like that is somehow in doubt.... Tell me about your job, your girlfriend, show me a photo with a beer in your hand enjoying it with friends, prove you are something more than a basement dwelling shut in playing I told you so on the internet. Because, buddy I think you are pathetic.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You haven't talked with anyone, you're a sad little shut in and the only contact you have is with your mouse and genitals, both of which are densely covered in cheeto dust.

Sure I have. the MMA community thrives on the net. Sherdog, Bloody Elbow.....they are littered with Aldo boot lickers such as yourself. They say the same exact things you say. Some even claim to be Irish.

Be honest what do you get out of interactions like this? I can vaguely understand why you bully weak members on this board with your tired rhetoric about how this team will never be good enough, it's a projection of you and your place in society. An avatar of self hatred and harming that gets your jollies when people bow down to your negative verbal masturbation. But trying to force an opinion on me, even questioning my nationality like that is somehow in doubt.... Tell me about your job, your girlfriend, show me a photo with a beer in your hand enjoying it with friends, prove you are something more than a basement dwelling shut in playing I told you so on the internet. Because, buddy I think you are pathetic.

What do I get out of stating opinions?

The experience of properly using a fan forum.

When Aldo fell unconscious did it take a few seconds for it to compute for you of what just happened?

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Sure I have. the MMA community thrives on the net. Sherdog, Bloody Elbow.....they are littered with Aldo boot lickers such as yourself. They say the same exact things you say. Some even claim to be Irish.

What do I get out of stating opinions?

The experience of properly using a fan forum.

Yeah I'm saying you don't interact face to face with people and you list a bunch of forums. I'm sure you get to be every shade of the autism spectrum on them. Nationalities are not opinions. I doubt you could properly use a pencil sharpener.

When Aldo fell unconscious did it take a few seconds for it to compute for you of what just happened?

Nice English spastic.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I'm saying you don't interact face to face with people and you list a bunch of forums. I'm sure you get to be every shade of the autism spectrum on them. Nationalities are not opinions. I doubt you could properly use a pencil sharpener.

Actually I do. Just not nearly as much as I do on the MMA forums. And I certainly don't rub elbows with Aldo pukes who boot lick a coward.

Nice English spastic.

You might want to read that again.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Actually I do. Just not nearly as much as I do on the MMA forums. And I certainly don't rub elbows with Aldo pukes who boot lick a coward.

You might want to read that again.

Only thing you rub is the ornamental portion between your legs.

I'm sure it reads like poetry when you can't pick up on social cues and avoid eye contact.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only thing you rub is the ornamental portion between your legs.

I'm sure it reads like poetry when you can't pick up on social cues and avoid eye contact.

I'm not sure why you continue to make this personal when all we're doing is debating UFC.

How about this. I apologize for exposing you as an Aldo worshipper who says illogical things because he's your hero and just got slept by the true 145 King and you're still in a fragile state because of it?

All better?

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you continue to make this personal when all we're doing is debating UFC.

How about this. I apologize for exposing you as an Aldo worshipper who says illogical things because he's your hero and just got slept by the true 145 King and you're still in a fragile state because of it?

All better?

There is no debate.

There is nothing besides you showing an inability to function on a level appropriating normal. The only fragile thing around he is your grip on reality.

How about you apologise for not doubling down on your ritalin and thus preventing your perception of reality coming close to actual.

You do seem preoccupied with Irish marbles. If it wasn't so misguided it would be adorable.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no debate.

There is nothing besides you showing an inability to function on a level appropriating normal. The only fragile thing around he is your grip on reality.

How about you apologise for not doubling down on your ritalin and thus preventing your perception of reality coming close to actual.

You do seem preoccupied with Irish marbles. If it wasn't so misguided it would be adorable.

You do realize I read maybe a sentence and then scroll right? You have a real hard time with people with a dissenting opinion to yours. Maybe fan forums aren't for you. I promise you if you say the same things at an MMA forum you'll quickly be labled an Aldo worshipper and be having this same discussion. With them talking facts and you rambling on about nonsense that has nothing to do with the discussion.

Hey, when Conor knocked out Aldo like he was a baby, did you see the shot initially or did you have to wait for the replay?

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
You do realize I read maybe a sentence and then scroll right? You have a real hard time with people with a dissenting opinion to yours. Maybe fan forums aren't for you. I promise you if you say the same things at an MMA forum you'll quickly be labled an Aldo worshipper and be having this same discussion. With them talking facts and you rambling on about nonsense that has nothing to do with the discussion.

Hey, when Conor knocked out Aldo like he was a baby, did you see the shot initially or did you have to wait for the replay?

There is no discussion.

There is no dissenting opinion

There is you thinking I'm an Aldo fan.

There is you creating conflict in your head. Maybe that drowns out the voices.

You constantly talking crap about him like it bothers me and acting as if we are going back and forth over sports is a sure sign of your psychosis and detachment from reality. Have you ever not been on regulated medication for your ailments?

You are only capable of respect reading one sentence because anything past that gets twisted by your part time functioning brain.

But hey repeat the same post again and prove you are a lunatic.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no discussion.

There is no dissenting opinion

There is you thinking I'm an Aldo fan.

There is you creating conflict in your head. Maybe that drowns out the voices.

You constantly talking crap about him like it bothers me and acting as if we are going back and forth over sports is a sure sign of your psychosis and detachment from reality. Have you ever not been on regulated medication for your ailments?

You are only capable of respect reading one sentence because anything past that gets twisted by your part time functioning brain.

But hey repeat the same post again and prove you are a lunatic.

So you're a McGregor fan? Shocked that Aldo didn't take a fight he's never taken in his entire career? Stunned that the fighter least likely on the entire UFC roster to ever take a short notice fight in a different weight class didn't do it this time? Well that would be ignorant and I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt of actually knowing better but your blind love of Aldo couldn't let you say otherwise.

But since I now know you love McGregor let's talk about how awesome it was when that Brazilian collapsed.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
So you're a McGregor fan? Shocked that Aldo didn't take a fight he's never taken in his entire career? Stunned that the fighter least likely on the entire UFC roster to ever take a short notice fight in a different weight class didn't do it this time? Well that would be ignorant and I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt of actually knowing better but your blind love of Aldo couldn't let you say otherwise.

But since I now know you love McGregor let's talk about how awesome it was when that Brazilian collapsed.

Two pages in and your ******** arse only picks this up now. How do you manage to log in, or is that you never log off with no life outside of this forum to speak off. Only thing I'm shocked at is your reading comprehension. It's nearly like you are setting up straw man arguments just to knock them down and high five yourself. Do you live off government benefits?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
There are actually people who were surprised that Aldo wouldn't take the fight? Is that serious?

There is no way anyone, even Aldo's most rabid fans, could be surprised that the king of pulling out of fights declined a fight with a guy he doesn't really want any part of it.

Aldo knows he can not beat McGregor. He's going to talk the rest of his career about how he wants a shot at him but he'll never actually take the shot. If he ever does sign up for a rematch with Conor he'll just pull out like he has always done.

I'm not surprised he pulled out, but I don't blame him either. He just got destroyed by Connor. He has to train in such a way as to determine how he can possibly beat him. You can't do that on short notice.

Actually, it was the smart thing to do, health-wise, business-wise (you need to hype an Aldo-McGregor rematch to generate the most dollars possible), emotionally (he just beat down in 13 seconds and millions witnessed it. You don't recover your manhood that quickly) and professionally (if he loses again on such short notice and with little preparation, his career is essentially over. You fight on your terms, especially with so much at stake.).

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two pages in and your ******** arse only picks this up now. How do you manage to log in, or is that you never log off with no life outside of this forum to speak off. Only thing I'm shocked at is your reading comprehension. It's nearly like you are setting up straw man arguments just to knock them down and high five yourself. Do you live off government benefits?

Wait a second. Are you Irish?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You should tounge bathe the barrel of loaded gun.

I should have made that multiple choice.

So what do you think Aldo does from here now that we know he's not what the worshippers thought he was? Women's BW? Do you think he'll show up then?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm not surprised he pulled out, but I don't blame him either. He just got destroyed by Connor. He has to train in such a way as to determine how he can possibly beat him. You can't do that on short notice.

Actually, it was the smart thing to do, health-wise, business-wise (you need to hype an Aldo-McGregor rematch to generate the most dollars possible), emotionally (he just beat down in 13 seconds and millions witnessed it. You don't recover your manhood that quickly) and professionally (if he loses again on such short notice and with little preparation, his career is essentially over. You fight on your terms, especially with so much at stake.).

I don't blame him. He doesn't need to take another embarrassing loss to McGregor and lets face it that's exactly what would happen.

I don't blame him for not wanting that to happen to himself.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I should have made that multiple choice.

So what do you think Aldo does from here now that we know he's not what the worshippers thought he was? Women's BW? Do you think he'll show up then?

Nope.

Holly and Ronda would both scare him to death.