Who wins?

• Conor

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Khabib

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

uvaballa

Reaction score
Khabib team went crazy attacking people after the fight. That was way too much but Conor is just all talk now. I knew that dude was weak.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Nurmagomedov kicke his ***. Of course on the ground but up top as well. Awesome. Hate the look at me types like Dez and Conner.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm not a Conor fan, but saying he's weak is ridiculous. He talked endless crap for years, but he got in the ring and fought whomever was there.

Like so many UFC champs though, he took the turn into crazytown and became unlikeable. I don't know what it is with UFC champs, but once they have that belt for a while, they turn into *******s.

Conor was never humble, but there was a point when it went from braggadocio to just plain insanity.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Khabib team went crazy attacking people after the fight. That was way too much but Conor is just all talk now. I knew that dude was weak.

I don't know that he actually attacked anyone. He jumped into the crowd like a maniac, but I didn't see any video of him "attacking people".

There was a specific person he was pissed at, and I don't know that he actually got to him.

His supposed friends that jumped into the ring and sucker punched Conor on the other hand, that's absolutely ridiculous.

uvaballa

Reaction score
I'm not a Conor fan, but saying he's weak is ridiculous. He talked endless crap for years, but he got in the ring and fought whomever was there.

Like so many UFC champs though, he took the turn into crazytown and became unlikeable. I don't know what it is with UFC champs, but once they have that belt for a while, they turn into *******s.

Conor was never humble, but there was a point when it went from braggadocio to just trying to insanity.
Conor got the *** whooping he deserved. Dudes talks **** and can't back it up anymore. Throwing **** at buses and then got destroyred in the ring. He's basically all talk.

At least when a guy like Floyd talked he backed it up.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Conor deserved every bit of that; he embarrassed himself and his country.

Frankly, I enjoyed it.

McGregor is entertaining but if you yap that much you're only setting yourself up for the fall. He spent all that time trying to punk Khabib at the pre-fight press conferences, effectively saying Khabib stayed on the bus like a coward....lol, Khabib just straight up dismantled him.You would have thought he'd tone it done after getting molly-whopped by Nate Diaz in their first fight.

I love the fact one of Khabib's teammates jumped in the ring and straight dotted McGregor's eye and Conor sat there and took it.

I also like Joe Rogan, but he would not shut up about what happened and was all indignant about it. What do you expect?!?!? McGregor is insanely disrespectful. You don't expect that to fuel the fire of someone on the receiving end of it?

Comedy.

I now look forward to the contrite, self-reflecting and defeated McGregor post-fight.

zerofill

Reaction score
That crap Khabib pulled after the fight, and his team... that was stupid. I didn't care who won. But, I love this sport. They have went through enough to try and get it accepted as a sport, then idiots do that. Just completely stupid... He won't be fighting in Nevada again, guaranteed. They gave Conor a $250k fine for throwing a water bottle... He attacked someone in the stands, and then a team member punches Conor... They are seriously screwed.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

Frankly, I enjoyed it.

McGregor is entertaining but if you yap that much you're only setting yourself up for the fall. He spent all that time trying to punk Khabib at the pre-fight press conferences, effectively saying Khabib stayed on the bus like a coward....lol, Khabib just straight up dismantled him.

I love the fact one of Khabib's teammates jumped in the ring and straight dotted McGregor's eye and Conor sat there and took it.

Comedy.

Conor found out that Russian's don't play when you talk about their families.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Conor got the *** whooping he deserved. Dudes talks **** and can't back it up anymore. Throwing **** at buses and then got destroyred in the ring. He's basically all talk.

At least when a guy like Floyd talked he backed it up.

I'm not in any rush to be in Floyd's corner, dude is a trash human being.

zerofill

Reaction score

Conor actually punched him back instantly when it happened. But, man those dudes are so screwed, it isn't even funny. He is lucky his base pay was $2mil for the fight, because he is going to be paying a massive chunk of it to Nevada...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, Michael Bisping is waxing poetic about how hard it is to get an American Visa.

zerofill

Reaction score
Conor is straight trash. When is the last time he's had a win? He's a ***** in my book.

Against Eddie Alvarez when he won that title, then did the Floyd fight. Knocked Eddie out, which is pretty tough to do.

But Tony Ferguson has both their numbers...

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score

Frankly, I enjoyed it.

McGregor is entertaining but if you yap that much you're only setting yourself up for the fall. He spent all that time trying to punk Khabib at the pre-fight press conferences, effectively saying Khabib stayed on the bus like a coward....lol, Khabib just straight up dismantled him.

Comedy.

Conor just discovered that facing Khabib alone in the octagon involves slightly more risk than attacking his bus.