Who wins?

• Conor

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Khabib

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Conor actually punched him back instantly when it happened. But, man those dudes are so screwed, it isn't even funny. He is lucky his base pay was $2mil for the fight, because he is going to be paying a massive chunk of it to Nevada...

I'd love to see the replay because it looked like didn't do anything.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
That crap Khabib pulled after the fight, and his team... that was stupid. I didn't care who won. But, I love this sport. They have went through enough to try and get it accepted as a sport, then idiots do that. Just completely stupid... He won't be fighting in Nevada again, guaranteed. They gave Conor a $250k fine for throwing a water bottle... He attacked someone in the stands, and then a team member punches Conor... They are seriously screwed.

There's no doubt he'll fight in Nevada again. He'll likely get a hefty fine but he'll fight in NV again.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Conor hurt innocent people on the bus.

Not sure why you worried about a boxer hurting somoene when the US is putting people in positions of power after hurting women. Fans worry about the wrong people/things.

*** are you talking about? lol

zerofill

Reaction score
There's no doubt he'll fight in Nevada again. He'll likely get a hefty fine but he'll fight in NV again.

I don't know... normally you would think gambling capital of the world, wouldn't be as tough... But the Nevada athletic Commission has been pretty brutal at times. I am sure UFC will try to do something to help allowing him to fight there still... But he is looking at an insane fine.

But Tony can take both of them out... betting money on that one when it happens lol.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I don't know... normally you would think gambling capital of the world, wouldn't be as tough... But the Nevada athletic Commission has been pretty brutal at times. I am sure UFC will try to do something to help allowing him to fight there still... But he is looking at an insane fine.

But Tony can take both of them out... betting money on that one when it happens lol.

Didn't they just let Conor fight after he attacked a bus full of people?

Conor got fined 150k.

uvaballa

Reaction score

Tony taking our McGregor isn't saying much at the moment. Wouldn't mind seeing him fight Khabib,

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Conor actually punched him back instantly when it happened. But, man those dudes are so screwed, it isn't even funny. He is lucky his base pay was $2mil for the fight, because he is going to be paying a massive chunk of it to Nevada...

Conor didn't throw a punch at the guy that clocked him.

zerofill

Reaction score
Derrick Lewis is funny... cracked me up on his post fight interview. When they said you should be getting a title shot... and he said... Not with this cardio LOL.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I'm sure Dana White is appalled at what transpired after the bout just like he was after Conor's attack on the bus. UFC will not tolerate nor condone that kind of WWF mayhem.

zerofill

Reaction score
Tony taking our McGregor isn't saying much at the moment. Wouldn't mind seeing him fight Khabib,

It would be Khabib he would take on next... They stripped him of the title, and basically gave it to Khabib, by him fighting Al laquinta... So Tony isn't going to go for a McGregor fight first, he wants Khabib. That fight has to happen because both of them had reasons they pulled out of it like 3 or 4 times.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm sure Dana White is appalled at what transpired after the bout just like he was after Conor's attack on the bus. UFC will not tolerate nor condone that kind of WWF mayhem.

lol, I don't think Dana gives a crap. The actual owners of the UFC might though.

zerofill

Reaction score
He DID throw the first punch at that other guy that was in there though.

LOL whoever the guy in the red shirt was, should be pretty embarrassed... twice Conors size, punch him from behind in the back of the head, and not phase him.... yeah that is embarrassing.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Maybe McGregor and his team shouldn't talk about the guys hometown and his father.

And major luls, UFC should have to pay half the fine. They pump this up, antagonize it, and blast is through social media up, reap in massive rewards for doing so, and then are shocked when something happens.

Ren

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how the UFC deals with this, Connor attacking the busses had no consequences from the UFC