UFOs Are They Real?

Them

Reaction score
...all I really know is that Albert Einstein was a Genius!...
zVfX6da.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
A 340 ton stone Boulder holds the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest Boulder being moved by mankind which was in 2012 B.T.W. and it took a custom-built 176 tired transporter truck with a top speed of 10 miles per hour.
The ancient enigma
Baalbek has cut stones that have been moved that are 10 times that size.

Them

Reaction score
A 340 ton stone Boulder holds the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest Boulder being moved by mankind which was in 2012 B.T.W. and it took a custom-built 176 tired transporter truck with a top speed of 10 miles per hour.
The ancient enigma

...Isn't that amazing!...and archaeologist and historians still prefer to go with....Primitive cultures cut. transported, and lifted into place these giant stones,
... in sometimes very desolate and remote places all over the planet! ...give me a break!:facepalm:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
...Isn't that amazing!...and archaeologist and historians still prefer to go with....Primitive cultures cut. transported, and lifted into place these giant stones,
... in sometimes very desolate and remote places all over the planet! ...give me a break!:facepalm:
My further 'research' (lol) has revealed a 1300 ton stone was seemingly moved by mankind sometime in the 17th century but it was more or less based on somebody's say so! I've not given it factual verification.
you gotta figure that rising tide after the half dozen or so ice ages covering once coastal ports/ cities ,too! now 600 meters deep in some places I saw a map of projected dry land at an ice ages height , seems like India/ Indonesia lost out big time to the ocean

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The ancient enigma
Now that's gigantic. Being I'm in the business, we sold one for 7.7 tons about 2yrs ago. The customer wanted it for in front of his house. He lives by a curve and was tired of cars crashing into his home. But to load the bolder, we didn't use a loader because you just can't drop something of that size into the body of a haul truck. We literally had "Big Red", (heavy equipment large forklift) lift the gigantic rock and place it gently into the body of the haul truck. To top it off, the haul truck had to have a steel body, whereas as if it was aluminum (which most are) the bolder would of ripped directly through the bottom of the body. Can't even imagine the size of a bolder weighing 340 tons. Great post. Thanks for sharing Melon. :D

diefree666

Reaction score
The galaxy is billions of years old. We could have been visited many times and not know it. If they can get here from there they are so much more advanced its ridiculous; would be childs play for them to avoid the primitive sensors we currently have.

To think there is no other intelligent life out there is the height of arrogance.

And if they have been around for millions of years longer- probably have evolved into pure energy or something like that so we would be none the wiser if they were around all the time

We know so little about how the universe works - that trying to claim FTL is not possible is pathetic. we cannot even reliably predict our weather.

Now I do agree the odds of Aliens coming to Mississippi for the expressed intention to stick a probe up the butt of a redneck is rather unlikely

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
UFO's... Lots of unidentified stuff out there.

Now have beings from another planet visited our planet in vehicles that were not created on this planet?

I'm back & forth on the topic. I've studied many of the cases like Rosewell and I'll tell ya, between all the information out there... Some good, some bad, some obviously fake and I simply do not know.

But it's a topic I still enjoying studying on occasion.

maxdogg

Reaction score
UFO's... Lots of unidentified stuff out there.

Now have beings from another planet visited our planet in vehicles that were not created on this planet?

I'm back & forth on the topic. I've studied many of the cases like Rosewell and I'll tell ya, between all the information out there... Some good, some bad, some obviously fake and I simply do not know.

But it's a topic I still enjoying studying on occasion.
I agree it is a fun topic to look into but it seems the more you learn the less clear the truth becomes.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Them

Reaction score

Them

Reaction score
https://goo.gl/AMTtvZ

Mars anomalies Link...

I had trouble posting a certain vid, so here's a link to an assortment of anomalies found
on the planet Mars....enjoy...:grin:

Last edited:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Ha! There's an entire forum thread dedicated to u.f.o.'s
Over @ above top secret

,,, that "TRB-2" triangle floating silent thing? ,,couldn't tell you,,, nor about the u.s. governments 'space command' listing of never seen ships, and officer rankings/names.
But,,, if either one of you two laid witness to what myself and a (17 y.o. at that time) girlfriend got hit with one November evening you TOO WOULD HOLD A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW ON SUCH THINGS!
I Garrett tee you that.
Do explain.

Them

Reaction score
....don't fret Mr. Melon!...I believe you and your saga!...I've seen some mighty strange things in my life too!....besides the couple of UFOs that I've already mentioned here on this topic, ...my brother and I , a long time ago now, saw in broad daylight some sort of "dimensional creature"...I call him that because he was within 20 feet from us...out in the open ...and he just vanished....(no mirage, no booze, no drugs for us)...it was there for us to see!....it did look like an old dirty weathered looking man...short skinny bearded wrinkled, wearing a greyish long coat and hat!...it was weird, it was real, and we both saw it!....I've really never talked about it much cause....what can you really do!?!....in the end some people will believe, and some will never believe!...for those that don't believe, or don't want to believe, I may be contacted at 1-800 #BITEME!....
FapyRcn.jpg