Ultimate Chris Palmer Conspiracy Thread***merged***

cowboys4life

Reaction score
just heard the ranch report mickey is saying NO is getting ready to announce his hiring as OC

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Man, I thought he was coming here. Man, we are going to end up with BPs old pee wee coach as an OC.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboys4life said:
just heard the ranch report mickey is saying NO is getting ready to announce his hiring as OC
:lmao2:

Please let it be true.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
That is funny! It does make you wonder what we are going to do.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys4life said:
Are you talking about the Ranch Report that's on DC.com?

I'm listening to it and he hasn't mentioned NO at all. Matter of fact he's still spinning the same song currently. Where it's between the Jets and the Cowboys

cowboys4life

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Are you talking about the Ranch Report that's on DC.com?

I'm listening to it and he hasn't mentioned NO at all. Matter of fact he's still spinning the same song currently. Where it's between the Jets and the Cowboys

it was the latest one on the ticket....

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is very discouraging news.

Palmer was not special, but I shudder at the alternatives.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I'm telling you...we should have kept Sean Payton. The whole point of getting rid of someone is to bring in someone better. If we don't then getting rid of Payton was pointless.

Lets hope Parcells finds someone who can not only take Payton's place...but actually do a better job.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
I'm telling you...we should have kept Sean Payton. The whole point of getting rid of someone is to bring in someone better. If we don't then getting rid of Payton was pointless.

Lets hope Parcells finds someone who can not only take Payton's place...but actually do a better job.

I'm not sure getting him to turn down his second head-coaching opportunity since arriving here was a realistic opportunity.

But I agree with your point. I've felt that way all along, that for those cheering for Payton's dismissal, they soon would be singing a different tune.

And like Alexander, I find this news about Palmer discouraging. He didn't excite me, but the pool of offensive coordinators out there doesn't seem all that deep. I'm all but expecting us to keep it in-house now. :rolleyes:

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Alexander said:
This is very discouraging news.

Palmer was not special, but I shudder at the alternatives.

You mean the alternative as in Parcells himself?

Get used to it, regardless of who we hire Parcells will be calling the plays.