Ultimate Petitti Thread...

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Was it built for Rob Pettiti cause HE SUCKS! :banghead:

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
he needs to pull his head together TODAY and play big....no more rookie excuses..... Get it together.....

SDogo

Reaction score
HE SUCKS. No other way about it.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
C 'mon guy. Ease up there. No need for that.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Petteti will be here for a long time. Hes young and learning. Will put on bulk and learn about leverage. Hes gunna be fine. JJ will make him ok. Damn its good to have him back.

SDogo

Reaction score
thats7 said:
C 'mon guy. Ease up there. No need for that.

Ok, he's the greatest RT to start for Dallas ever :rolleyes:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yeah, I have been defending this guy but my GOSH...false start on a QB sneak on 3rd and inches...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
3 more sacks. He's not even slowing his guy down. Holdings, procedures.

Dang it - this team is playing to win today but our tackles again put us in danger to lose.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the guy. If I had a quarter for everytime I've heard "and ______ beat Pettiti for the sack"! I'd be able to afford to field a competant offensive line.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
He is, by far, the worst tackle I have ever seen in this league. THe man simply can't play at an NFL level. I have given him every chance and held out hope he would improve, but he gets worse and worse every game.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I suspect a merge - about 3 similar disgust with Petitti emerged at same time.

Thats at least 3 plays I saw where Rob lets his guy in free to kill Drew with at best a slight push.

SDogo

Reaction score
That's the problem. If we saw some preogression it would be a different story but he's just making the same mistakes over and over again.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
The false start on a designed sneak play is inexcusable. I cant remember the last time I saw a Tackle draw a false start penalty on a 3rd and inches sneak.

Getting beat by Mr. Peppers is one thing but doing things that I just mentioned is mental and inexcusable.

- Mike G.

VoR

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
The false start on a designed sneak play is inexcusable. I cant remember the last time I saw a Tackle draw a false start penalty on a 3rd and inches sneak.

Getting beat by Mr. Peppers is one thing but doing things that I just mentioned is mental and inexcusable.

- Mike G.

agreed

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
for who? i'll agree he's having a bad game, but our o-line isn't doing so well in terms of depth

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I H8 Pettiti, but I'm with Hummer, with who? I can't belive Parcells settled with this line in the pre-season.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I want Kyle Turley next year. He was on the Jim Rome show a few weeks back and said he's gunna play again, even if it's for the league minimum. He's a straight shooter that tells it like it is. Perfect attitude to play the Line.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
He is, by far, the worst tackle I have ever seen in this league. THe man simply can't play at an NFL level. I have given him every chance and held out hope he would improve, but he gets worse and worse every game.

Unfortunately for Dallas, he's not the worst tackle in the league. That (dis)honor would probably have to go to Tucker.

Pettiti was schooled for one sack today on Peppers' inside move early. That happens to any OT when facing one of the premier pass rushers in the league. Peppers second sack came on a scheme deal when the RB was supposed to pick him up and Bledsoe held the ball to long. The third sack will technically go on Pettiti, but he didn't bite inside and had a free run away at Bledsoe on the roll out. No one in the league can stop an even mediocre DE in that situation and Peppers is far from mediocre.

Other than the first Peppers' sack, I thought Pettiti played one of his better games considering who he was facing.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I agree lets get ride of Pettiti the guy is a clearly not fit to play in this League....Take my biased opinion however you want it. I dont care weather he's a rookie or not he gets beat 24-7.