****ULTIMATE T.OWENS THREAD *MERGE*

PA Cowboy11

Reaction score
WIP 610 used to have a website where you could listen to streaming audio but now it says the broadcast is no longer available.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
No way they release him just so he can sign with another team. That's what he wants. Let him sit at home the rest of the season doing nothing.

Problem is he has a $7.5 million option next year, I doubt they'd eat that just to make him suffer.

kmd24

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
No way they release him just so he can sign with another team. That's what he wants. Let him sit at home the rest of the season doing nothing.

I was thinking more about the offseason. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play again this season, though.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
TerellOwens.jpg

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
I wonder who made the decision?

It's kind of wierd that after Irvin said the Eagles would be a better team with Favre at QB, TO comes out and says the same thing and it gets him suspended. Does Irvin have a pretty big influence over TO?

Nice job Irvin. ;)

Yeah, Irvin did a better job than Roy Williams :D

Hiero

Reaction score
Good job Irvin. Hopefully this dirtbag is out for the season, and will ruin the eagles season as well as my opponents in final fantasy.

KingTuna

Reaction score
HAHAHA!! I LOVE it!! The Eagles are DONE... We will WIN when we play them on the Monday night game and They will NOT make the playoffs.... PERIOD!

It will be a race between us and the Giants for the NFC East title...

We win the NFC east and we get at LEAST one playoff game at home if we make the wildcard round!!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
bbgun said:
He better not magically "reappear" on Monday night.

We never seem to catch these kind of breaks. So expect T.O. back ready to perform in front of the national MNF audience. And also expect a desperate Eagles team. Not saying that we won't win, but we'll have to play our best game to date to win it.

HanfordDixon

Please, Call Me Shirley
Reaction score
Anybody ruling the Eagles out should wake the hell up.

If TO and the cancer he brought, was the biggest problem that team had, common sense indicates they should be better off without him.

They are still a very talented team that is well-coached. And they are the champs.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I seriously think their chances of losing are better when he actually plays.

No one wants him there. He's just a distraction before, during and after the games. Without him, their chances of winning increase tenfold. They will want to prove to him and the entire world that they don't need him and to rub it in his face that he is not as important as he thinks he is.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
He was suspended because he refused to apologize in front of the team. He would only do it in front of the media

- Sal Pal of ESPN

Murph80

Reaction score
I think he is done for the year just like Key in Tampa. He still gets his money but he won't be around.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Maybe.

But be careful what you wish for.

A cancer like that is only advantageous for us if he PLAYS.

His absence could be the fire that Philly needs right now to get right back on track.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I seriously think their chances of losing are better when he actually plays.

No one wants him there. He's just a distraction before, during and after the games. Without him, their chances of winning increase tenfold. They will want to prove to him and the entire world that they don't need him and to rub it in his face that he is not as important as he thinks he is.

I almost feel like I'm defending TO, but trust me I'm not. However, without him providing that 90+ yards after the catch touchdown against the Broncos, Eagles never get a spark and probably lose by even more. Do the Eagles comeback against KC without TO? Probably not. You can't really say they're better off "on the field" without him. Eagles are officially garbage now. As Irvin would say "they just suspended their #1 WR", and all they do is pass the ball. Stick a fork in 'em, they're done.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Dangit.

Sal said he could come back as early as Dallas.

Mansta54

Reaction score
One to two games. Philly knows they need him to WIN. It would be a HUGE disappointment for them and their fans if they didn't make post season, especially coming off a Super Bowl year.. They need him BIG TIME...