Unacceptable practice habits and mentality, issues of concern says Dak and Jourdan Lewis

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
D Law has been the "leader" and the "cornerstone" of this defense for years. He is also one of the most selfish and toxic players we have ever had. Now we end up with fools like Diggs and clowns like Parsons. Children running around acting like they are men. The defense is broken and can only be fixed by a full on purge.
You would have thought that Micah being one of the faces of this franchise that he would take over that role, but how can you have that title when people are questioning your commitment to the team (podcast), and that he's not finishing games/seasons out in a strong manner. Kind of hard to be a leader when your play isn't consistent, that leaves a lot open for criticism.

Mr_437

Reaction score
McCarthy must be getting The Rodney Dangerfield (RIP) treatment around the Star. I'm starting to believe Mike has no power or he's just going thru the motions.

Get yo popcorn ready :popcorn: for the gossip n rumors after this season is over. Players are talking and they not even at the halfway mark.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
The guy you responded to said every champion had atleast 1 true leader. You said nah. Name the team without giggling
I said nah to the whole post because the premise is wrong. I don't care if all the SB winners have leaders or not.

The point isn't whether or not they have leaders. The point is that players need to be singularly motivated regardless. There's lots of terrible teams with good leaders too. The players wearing the C doesn't matter if other players need babysitters.

Reactions: G2

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
McCarthy must be getting The Rodney Dangerfield (RIP) treatment around the Star. I'm starting to believe Mike has no power or he's just going thru the motions.

Get yo popcorn ready :popcorn: for the gossip n rumors after this season is over. Players are talking and they not even at the halfway mark.
Every week we lose or get beaten badly, the support for MM will get stronger and Jerry will double down that we've had NO THOUGHTS of changing our coach lol

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I said nah to the whole post because the premise is wrong. I don't care if all the SB winners have leaders or not.

The point isn't whether or not they have leaders. The point is that players need to be singularly motivated regardless. There's lots of terrible teams with good leaders too. The players wearing the C doesn't matter if other players need babysitters.
Clearly it's not wrong since every champion had the leadership the poster was talking about. But whatever. And your comment about terrible teams with good leaders is real cute.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the direct fruit of a culture that has zero accountability, is filled with arrogance, entitlement, and self promotion

There is nothing “professional” about their approach to their personal responsibilities or team vision.
What amazes me is a GM who objectively had the worst off-season I’ve seen in recent NFL history and then he acts offended when the results come in with predictable outcomes. And when he gets called on it, has a temper tantrum like a 2 year old in a grocery store. He’s not only bad, he’s embarrassing.

An off-season this bad looks like a kamikaze mission. Hanging an entire staff- HC and assistants on expiring contracts - and then thinking he could just plug in rookies and dumpster dive FAs and get similar results to previous seasons is insane.

Any other GM in pro sports would be fired for THIS off-season alone, not to mention the previous 28.

CWR

Reaction score
The leadership of the players in the locker room is toxic. The team is rotten and IMHO there is no saving it.
Just like the Romo, Witten, Dez, Ware Cowboys they gave it their best and it wasn't good enough.

You can feel this core reaching the end of its life cycle.

Unfortunately we won't be moving forward with our leadership.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Setting McCarthy up for his release. The day after Thanksgiving he will be the Ex-HC of the Cowboys.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
I keep hearing about "leadership" of our top players and how guys can't wait to go to battle with/for Dak......

Something isn't adding up here.
Dak is a leader, not the coach who is paid to run a professional and organized practice. The coach and his his staff are supposed to fix those sloppy habits in training camp and make adjustments during the season, not the players.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is a leader, not the coach who is paid to run a professional and organized practice. The coach and his his staff are supposed to fix those sloppy habits in training camp and make adjustments during the season, not the players.
They're seeing it, but not correcting it. It's only an issue because the team is doing bad