Unacceptable practice habits and mentality, issues of concern says Dak and Jourdan Lewis

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
1000% Bob… and the crazy thing is that he is raking in obscene profit while he is destroying the franchise we love.

It is criminal lol
Well, in America, this isn't criminal, it's GENIUS. Little effort, big income. That's how Capitalism works. Something most of us dream of...

We're all just part of the capitalist machine, ain't it grand!?

:flagwave:

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
McCarthy was never going to be the right coach to control this chaos. So if he's not a good Xs and Os coach, and not a great game-manager, he's an underachiever. But 3 straight 12-win seasons so...I'll give him that.

The culture is just so bad.

Washington finally got rid of their owner, and now the players are flying high.

We're left to suffer for years to come... lucky us!

:confused:

cowboyed

Reaction score
Dak doesn't control those guys getting or not paychecks. Dak doesn't control who gets kept or cut. Dak doesn't control which players are disciplined or not. Dak can try to be an alpha leader all he wants but if someone higher than him doesn't hold people accountable then it doesn't matter. I don't even think our coaches have a say in most of the stuff I mentioned. Jerry is the true leader of the team because he controls all of the narratives. Anyone below him has their leadership/influence squashed because they know that all decisions come from the man that proclaimed we were "All In".
I think it is on the coaches. Jerry is 82 years old and the only physical exertion he gets is watching scary movies and letting his flesh creep. At that age if you get over-exited about anything and you can end up stroking out. He has no business even being a figurehead GM.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry is an incompetent buffoon that has 3 titles when most organizations have 3 separate FT employees.
I seriously do not give him a lick of credit for those titles, especially when you see his record after the Jimmy built teams dissipated..

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I think it is on the coaches. Jerry is 82 years old and the only physical exertion he gets is watching scary movies and letting his flesh creep. At that age if you get over-exited about anything and you can end up stroking out. He has no business even being a figurehead GM.
Man.

hard times in the CZ.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Dalton Schultz say this after he left. They are always unprepared. Take way too many penalties at crucial times. This is been for years. That had talent & got away with it. Now they don’t. No discipline at this level. That’s embarrassing & that’s the Head Coach & Owner

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Well, in America, this isn't criminal, it's GENIUS. Little effort, big income. That's how Capitalism works. Something most of us dream of...

We're all just part of the capitalist machine, ain't it grand!?

:flagwave:
You’re right. Capitalists are never criminals lol

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
There's an alternative in China. Let me know how speaking your mind on the internet works out for you there.
:huh:

You misunderstood. I'm the one that called Jerry "genius" not criminal.

Calling Jerry a criminal because he's a success in his business enterprise, his primary goal is disingenuous, especially since Jerrah's not forcing us to be loyal fans. He owns a product we cherish. We should all be so lucky.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
You’re right. Capitalists are never criminals lol
Some are, indeed. Jerrah ain't one of them, well, not for fielding a bad team. Maybe for some of his other unsavory behavior, yes.

But we are not forced to contribute to his billion dollar enterprise, we elect to...our undying commitment :cool:

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Bye weeks do nothing except for the coaches. The team can’t even be at the facility the first week except for rehab and lifting.
The lack of practice time ,these NFL teams should be allowed to practice more .They may be able to get better .

mmohican29

Reaction score
What amazes me is a GM who objectively had the worst off-season I’ve seen in recent NFL history and then he acts offended when the results come in with predictable outcomes. And when he gets called on it, has a temper tantrum like a 2 year old in a grocery store. He’s not only bad, he’s embarrassing.

An off-season this bad looks like a kamikaze mission. Hanging an entire staff- HC and assistants on expiring contracts - and then thinking he could just plug in rookies and dumpster dive FAs and get similar results to previous seasons is insane.

Any other GM in pro sports would be fired for THIS off-season alone, not to mention the previous 28.
Great post. It's almost an internal sabotage of a team that had won 36 regular season contests the past 3 years.

This team absolutely stinks and it's a miracle we've won 3 contests somehow. Well not really: the NFL as a whole kinda sucks too.