News: Unconfirmed: Gregory fails another drug test

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You don't know what he was doing. Stop talking
Stop talking? Do you not understand how fascists that sounds? Shutting down speech is what people like Stalin, Hitler, and the Castro brother in Cuba do. Disagree and make your opinion known; explain why those that you disagree with are wrong but shutting down their right to speech is just bad form, brother.

Proof

Reaction score
No clue why I'm even doing this to myself, but I'm going to hold out to hear it from somewhere other than TMZ as it's the only result that comes up when I looked it up to confirm. Probably pointless, but still.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Gregory needs to move to a state with legal weed. Take the money he has made and invest or open up a weed shop. He could have a decent relaxed future this way. NFL future isn't going to happen though.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Gregory needs to move to a state with legal weed. Take the money he has made and invest or open up a weed shop. He could have a decent relaxed future this way. NFL future isn't going to happen though.
Pretty sure those 3 game checks he's collected are gone

Nirvana

Reaction score
1d8c50bb65b7c512b000e641cb6808cd.jpg

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
No sympathy for stupid people.. it's not like weed is addicting...or is it? Maybe it's just certain people have that flaw where they become addicted to something. I've neve had that problem.

well it's not physically addicting like heroin or nicotine but it's habitually addicting...add to the fact that he has bipolar issues and weed seems to be the thing that helps him the most, it was very unlikely he was ever going to quit.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Im not mad at him. I am mad at us. He failed SEVERAL drug tests in college. He showed up at the interview (NFL Combine) for the BEST job he will ever have...and FAILED that test. That was a CLEAR indicator of ADDICTION.....not experimenting. So WHY should any of us be shocked? That pick had Jerry Jones written all over it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
well it's not physically addicting like heroin or nicotine but it's habitually addicting...add to the fact that he has bipolar issues and weed seems to be the thing that helps him the most, it was very unlikely he was ever going to quit.

I think you are right, if he was going to quit he would have done it by now..................he will never play another down in the NFL

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I think you are right, if he was going to quit he would have done it by now..................he will never play another down in the NFL

yeah his only hope was for Jerry to shrewdly convince the majority of the owners that the NFL should stop testing for Marijuana, and then maybe Gregory could have probably had a solid career but yeah not gonna happen until another 5 years or so. He's done.

shabazz

Reaction score
No sympathy for stupid people.. it's not like weed is addicting...or is it? Maybe it's just certain people have that flaw where they become addicted to something. I've neve had that problem.

Your a better man than I am, my addictions include Bourbon, Brisket, and Bosoms. Perhaps not in that order