News: Unconfirmed: Gregory fails another drug test

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It's sad to think of what could've/would've been had the young dude simply got his wagon rolling in the right direction (priorities) I don't know how old he is or what exactly he fears in life(obviously not having a fatassed wallet ain't one of them) but for some reason I'm not gonna write this cat off,,, just yet.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger.....

It is a total shame for this kid. So much potential.

"TMZ Sports spoke with multiple people with direct knowledge of the situation who confirmed Randy was tested on Feb. 21 and was informed on March 2 that his specimen came up positive for weed.

We're told Gregory has since blown off the NFL officials who tried to discuss the situation with him and people connected to Gregory tell us it appears his NFL career might be over."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/29/nfl-randy-gregory-fails-drug-test-friends-concerned/

like i said long ago - he's shown no signs of wanting to put it down and have a career. if he hadn't done it already by the first or 2nd suspension, it would never happen.

superonyx

Reaction score
I luv to smoke. But can stop with no prob (went about 2 decades without it), until Oregon legalized it. Now back with it again. Gotta have more interest in other things than just getting high. He obviously doesn't or won't.
Stop assuming everyone is the same. I can take an IQ test tomorrow and score between 150-160 guaranteed... I guess anyone who can't must be lazy and unmotivated.

The man has a disease and unfortunately for him we live in a country where it's easier to look down on others than figure out how to treat people with this disease.
Do you look down on obese people and say how they should be able to just put down the chicken legs and stop eating just because you can?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Stop assuming everyone is the same. I can take an IQ test tomorrow and score between 150-160 guaranteed... I guess anyone who can't must be lazy and unmotivated.

The man has a disease and unfortunately for him we live in a country where it's easier to look down on others than figure out how to treat people with this disease.
Do you look down on obese people and say how they should be able to just put down the chicken legs and stop eating just because you can?

lol. And the disease of preaching, which you do badly.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
I was thinking this has to be an April fools joke or something, but no, it's just a foolish reality.

Can we please re-assign #94 to Taco now, or someone that takes their job serious? Geez.

rags747

Reaction score
His parents have to be super pissed/upset/concerned with him. What parent doesn't want their kid to graduate college and be super successful in their chosen line of work, Randy has pretty much thrown away big time/life changing money for a future of uncertainty.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
So if this was in March why didn't they cut him, is there a chance of a lawsuit from the NFLPA or something?