Underrated Movies You Recommend

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
A Time To Kill is a must watch for me at least twice a year, as is The Runaway Jury, The Firm, The Rainmaker and Pelican Brief. I am a big fan of films made from Grisham novels and the casts are always top notch.

I thought it was McConaughey best work. Even better than Dallas Buyers Club. The only thing I've seen him do comparable was True Detective.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it was McConaughey best work. Even better than Dallas Buyers Club. The only thing I've seen him do comparable was True Detective.
And considering all of the negative backlash because he wasn't a name at the time made it even better. Just a shame that he's a Longhorn but he did end up making a pretty fine bourbon and bongo player.

He was good in MUD too.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A Time To Kill is a must watch for me at least twice a year, as is The Runaway Jury, The Firm, The Rainmaker and Pelican Brief. I am a big fan of films made from Grisham novels and the casts are always top notch.
A Time To Kill is an all-round great movie. It is very different in a lot of ways from To Kill A Mockingbird but I think it is just as good as that classic film.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Cattle Drive...excellent film from 1951...very unique,well written western.
worth your attention.

timb2

Reaction score
My son when he was little had a ritual every summer playing Little League Baseball had to watch these movies.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just watched Recount, and HBO film about the 2000 Election ballot fiasco. Had never heard of the film up until now. Dont know if it flew under the readar being an HBO film, or of I just missed it. Excellent movie