Underrated Movies You Recommend

cowboyec

Reaction score
hope you guys vote in the cowboyszone movie tourney......the more the merrier....specially if you agree with me that the man with no name trilogy are the 3 GREATEST westerns EVER....feel free to express that with a VOTE.
if you disagree with me then the hellwithya.
BUT VOTE.
WESTERN(vote for all 3 no name trilogy...or he will find you).
sci-fi/horror(jaws.....or not).
action/adventure....dont have a dog in that fight so vote your heart.
comedy...same....vote whatever.
:thumbup:BUT HEAD IN AND VOTE:thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
hope you guys vote in the cowboyszone movie tourney......the more the merrier....specially if you agree with me that the man with no name trilogy are the 3 GREATEST westerns EVER....feel free to express that with a VOTE.
if you disagree with me then the hellwithya.
BUT VOTE.
WESTERN(vote for all 3 no name trilogy...or he will find you).
sci-fi/horror(jaws.....or not).
action/adventure....dont have a dog in that fight so vote your heart.
comedy...same....vote whatever.
:thumbup:BUT HEAD IN AND VOTE:thumbup:
Stop campaigning. What, no confidence in your choices?
:muttley::muttley:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was skimming the channels earlier and came across a childhood favorite that I had forgotten about. The Woman in Red with Wilder, LeBrock, Radner and a great cast. It is a really good, fun movie and a definite watch for you 80’s lovers :thumbup:

InTheZone

Reaction score
I know they sell well, but I also feel like there's just as many that brush it off as a stupid franchise. If you just like fun action movies or cars, you can't go wrong with any fast and furious movie. The new hobbs & shaw was another very good action flick.

As one of the biggest critics leading up to release I thought I'd absolutely hate the latest Robocop reboot and I believe it was done very well. The first will always be the pinnacle of the franchise, I don't care to talk about the sequels.

Bad Boys 3 had a different director than before, but I felt like they did a good job ending the franchise. If you liked the 1st or 2nd I'm sure you'll enjoy this one.

As some have mentioned earlier I'm definitely a fan of scifi movies like Edge of Tomorrow, Interstellar, Prometheus