Video: Undisputed: Can Dak Prescott rise up and lead this year's Cowboys to a Super Bowl?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zN6t2Q1.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
With, on paper anyway, a lesser supporting cast on offense? Not likely. The defense would have to be special.

12+88=7

Reaction score
The points made were valid.

Prescott and the team have failed when stepping up in competition.

There are many question marks going into the season.

But with the past history and question marks left to be answered we are supposed to believe this team can win a championship.

I will need to see it to believe it. And these questions and doubts won't be answered till January, no matter how good Prescott and the team play during the regular season.

I wouldn’t start talking SuperBowl till Dallas reaches the NFC Championship game.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im the main troller around here, but you peeps just dont realize it.
I troll for large fish weekly, caught a 14 pound northern just last week.
Dak threads are better trollers than even I am capable of.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak will never lead this franchise to a SB,, there it is for everyone to see.
Nobody can claim that I stand behind the shadows, Im making sure everyone knows that I have zero faith in Dak to lead this team to a CCG, it just will not happen, its obvious for anyone that has the gift of eyesight.
Dak will keep Jerry happy just trying to stay in NFC east contention.

ESisback

Reaction score
Only two of 32 teams make it to the Super Bowl, so the percentages certainly favor failure by a wide margin. Forecasting doom doesn’t lend credibility to the perpetually miserable. That said, there’s a long list of “lesser” QBs that have played in the Super Bowl, so why not Dak?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
For the Cowboys to win the SB it is going to require the defense to play like the 2000 Baltimore Ravens defense. Expecting Dak to lead this team to a SB would be like expecting Trent Dilfer to lead the Ravens team to a SB without that defense. Isn't going to happen.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shannon lobbied for Dak to get paid 42 mil a year. Now he is admitting that was a waste of money. Most agree Dak does not have it in him to take this team to the next level.
Just like Romo, Danny White, Marino, Vick and many, many more.....but, at 27 years old, he has a better chance than those mentioned.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't mean to be defending Dak, but did we ever have the team capable of getting to a SB with Dak? With Romo I think we had that team in 2007 and in 2014. But I don't believe we had a good enough team while Dak has been the QB.

In the playoffs it's not that easy for any QB to lead an inferior team to victory.