Video: Undisputed: Can Dak Prescott rise up and lead this year's Cowboys to a Super Bowl?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
also I liked what skip said about tyler pick in rd one, should they have taken linderbaum @ center??????
jermain johnson DL is he or both going to be pro bowl caliber players?
So now I am curious out of the 3 who will be the pro bowl players.\

Dallas could have used a great center, or another vg DL player, rather than gamble on a guy like tyler.
I dont know myself, but dallas aka jones boys might have dropped the ball on that rd 1 pick.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
The 1-13 stat against teams outside the NFCE that have made the playoffs is what makes me cringe.

He just can't do it against playoff teams. And that's a fact.

For him to have a chance, players like Tolbert, Washington, Fergeson, etcetera, really have to step up.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The 1-13 stat against teams outside the NFCE that have made the playoffs is what makes me cringe.

He just can't do it against playoff teams. And that's a fact.

For him to have a chance, players like Tolbert, Washington, Fergeson, etcetera, really have to step up.

No doubt thats an ugly stat, and he needs to own that but so do the coaches and other players...basically they all have that stat. He is the leader and talk about changing it is falling on def ears, he needs to get everyone to stop talking about it and do it.

kskboys

Reaction score
also I liked what skip said about tyler pick in rd one, should they have taken linderbaum @ center??????
jermain johnson DL is he or both going to be pro bowl caliber players?
So now I am curious out of the 3 who will be the pro bowl players.\

Dallas could have used a great center, or another vg DL player, rather than gamble on a guy like tyler.
I dont know myself, but dallas aka jones boys might have dropped the ball on that rd 1 pick.
There are things I like about Tyler, but to me he was a round 2-3 type.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Can Dak Prescott rise up and lead this year's Cowboys to a Super Bowl???

I think deep down in our hearts, we already know the answer to that. :laugh:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Prescott needs the 85 bears defense or the 2000 Ravens defense just to win two playoff games. I have zero faith he could even win an NFC championship with those defenses.