Video: Undisputed: Can Dak Prescott rise up and lead this year's Cowboys to a Super Bowl?

kskboys

Reaction score
Most teams in this league have awful offensive lines.

Dallas Oline isn’t what it was but it’s still one of the better units in football because it’s terrible league wide.
I think a lot of that has to do w/ the high percentage of pass plays. It is instrumentally easier to run block and doesn't take near the effort.

starfan1

Reaction score
I think a lot of that has to do w/ the high percentage of pass plays. It is instrumentally easier to run block and doesn't take near the effort.
We can’t do that well in the interior either hopefully this year is better

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no problem with truth. What I despise is conjecture based opinion labeled as immutable truth.
1-13 against playoff teams (excluding the Eagles)
1 playoff win with only but the best around him from offline to HB and Wr in 6 seasons.
Are you happy.......Pappy isn't and won't buy the Kool-Aid from Dak or Jerry!!!
How about Dak goes and works for the Red Cross(as he's such a nice guy) or opens a football academy on how to swindle the front office and make millions off mediocrity???

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Update when you get a chance.
Took some searching to find the bait but we managed to get a few in the boat once we did. Nothing spectacular but I'm looking forward to dinner tonight. Here in this part of Lake Champlain we run a spread off the planner boards and troll shallow running plugs out in the basin over a 100+ feet of water. On these hot summer nights the schools of smelt and alewives will come up from the depths and the big walleye will come off the reefs to chase them. It can take some searching to find the bait schools but when you do you'll likely find some big eyes. Ripplin Redfins and the tried and true Bomber Long A are the go to plugs. Not much of a moon last night but now we've got the program dialed in and the bugs worked out for the August moon.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think i have seen this thread before......yes i checked and in fact the words can, Dak, lead, this , team, to, a, and Super Bowl are are spelled the same.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Took some searching to find the bait but we managed to get a few in the boat once we did. Nothing spectacular but I'm looking forward to dinner tonight. Here in this part of Lake Champlain we run a spread off the planner boards and troll shallow running plugs out in the basin over a 100+ feet of water. On these hot summer nights the schools of smelt and alewives will come up from the depths and the big walleye will come off the reefs to chase them. It can take some searching to find the bait schools but when you do you'll likely find some big eyes. Ripplin Redfins and the tried and true Bomber Long A are the go to plugs. Not much of a moon last night but now we've got the program dialed in and the bugs worked out for the August moon.
Walleye is one of my favorite tasting fish my friend, Im glad you nailed it, and fishing for Walleye is enjoyable experience, it's like meditating to me.

Swagger

Reaction score
I don't mean to be defending Dak, but did we ever have the team capable of getting to a SB with Dak? With Romo I think we had that team in 2007 and in 2014. But I don't believe we had a good enough team while Dak has been the QB.

In the playoffs it's not that easy for any QB to lead an inferior team to victory.
2016 and last season were both excellent opportunities to reach the Superbowl. Romo couldn't catch his own pass otherwise the Cowboys reach the Superbowl in 2007 and the 2014 defense was an embarrassment. E.g., Sean Lee missed the entire season in 2014 and was a first team All Pro in 2016

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
If that is true you'd be objecting strongly to CowboyRoy.

My Quote - I have no problem with truth. What I despise is conjecture based opinion labeled as immutable truth.

Now liberally apply that to your comment to me. Because you just did what I object to.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My Quote - I have no problem with truth. What I despise is conjecture based opinion labeled as immutable truth.

Now liberally apply that to your comment to me. Because you just did what I object to.
It appears you are saying only YOU...can decide "conjecture and truth". You are also indicating what CowboyRoy spews is "truth".

Okay sir. You are certainly free to have your ....opinions.

starfan1

Reaction score
2016 and last season were both excellent opportunities to reach the Superbowl. Romo couldn't catch his own pass otherwise the Cowboys reach the Superbowl in 2007 and the 2014 defense was an embarrassment. E.g., Sean Lee missed the entire season in 2014 and was a first team All Pro in 2016
Dude they all were good opportunities 2007,2009,2014.16,18 and 21 dont just cherry pick because they are dak seasons. Every year listed some aspect of the team failed in the post season. its the TEAM game.Most of the time the defense got trampled on. in 2009 the the line which had 2 pro bowlers on it and a former pro bowler got abused tonys numbers was horrendus. the line played a role in that just like they did with dak in 2021. You guys will make every excuse in the book for Romo wont give Dak the same benefit

Having said that in 2021 dak played like poo. so did Tony in 09

Brax

Reaction score
Before we had these social media platforms the only way to know how other fans conducting themselves was to attend games or other venues where fans gathered .

I can attest that attending Cowboy games for most of my life there were all types of fans. Some of which I didn’t want to sit next to or close to. But we didn’t have to engage in dialogue in a social media way. We just ignored and looked the other way. Unless they broke the law and then be dealt with by authorities. And this is what we need to do here.

I think most fans see it for what it is. I can tell you that the fans who were overly zealous in their fandom at the games weren’t the ones we were looking to for an analysis or critique of the game .

There’s always going to to be room for cheerleaders and critiques. You just have to decide on who your going to align with and follow suit. And let everyone else fall into their own comfort zone .
Glad to see you in another Dak thread you so crusade against, you are always advising fans to hit Jerry in the pocketbook crusade yet you “frequently attend games”, kinda the classic do as I say not as I do. We get a it fan isn’t a real fan unless they are local as you’ve stated and only your views and opinions are valid. Pappy appreciates your help in keeping him at the top of the page. Everyone else keep the opinions coming they are yours and appreciated.

Last edited:

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
You dont win championships in Sept. I enjoy the whole season. I'm not going to dampen my enjoyment of a great year worrying about something I have NO say or control over.

Let's Go Cowboys !!!!! I'm getting ready to enjoy the Pre Season. Waiting to see if my Pet cats can make the squad!!!!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
It appears you are saying only YOU...can decide "conjecture and truth". You are also indicating what CowboyRoy spews is "truth".

Okay sir. You are certainly free to have your ....opinions.

I am not indicating anything other than you drag in someone else to this conversation, then stating you know from my comment, not to you, by the way, that you understand and can speak about my position on his opinions.

Gore your own ox's and leave me out of your squabble with others,

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I would have to say no.
Dak is not talented enough to carry the team.
And the rest of the team is not good enough to get to the SB on their own merits.
Not only that but the hc and oc simply are not good enough. Factor in jones boys meddling, and yeah no SB.

Dak has to play better late in season,+playoffs, like they said in video, but even if he does, can he overcome bad coaches, and jones boys?