Video: Undisputed- Is Dez Bryant washed up?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I wouldn't pass up a top notch WR in the first round of the draft if one was available.
Neither would I. Eventually offensive weapons are going to need to be a a draft priority. Within a couple years, we're likely going to have no Witten, and who knows what with Dez by that point.

Last edited:

Cebrin

Reaction score
If Dak (with respect) could spot the ball as well as Romo, this wouldn't be a conversation. He missed Dez several times against the Giants. It's the first game of the season. Let's calm down, and stay away from click bait videos.

dfense

Reaction score
I'd be interested to see how Dez ranked the 2nd half of the season. It seemed to me he and Dak got into a really nice rhythm as they got more of a chance to play together.
I hope it continues. Dez is healthy this year

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Send Butler on the go routes and run slants and crossing routes with Dez.. Our coaches are the problem here...

kumizi

Reaction score
Everyone complains when Dak gets called a 3rd tier QB.

Same people make poor QB play excuses for Dez not being a pro bowl level wr anymore.

kumizi

Reaction score
Since he soooooo washed up then PLEASEEEEE Leave him one on one the whole game with a cb, no safety help and then come holla at me at the end of the game tell me the stat line...
Since he sooooooooo washed up!

all im saying!
Someone didn't watch the last 3 giants games. 3 receptions in 3 games against single coverage. Pitiful

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I'm trying to catch up, but can't quite make sense of my notes. Here is what I've learned today:

1) Dak is good largely because of a "perfect" environment which in part includes an elite receiver.
2) Dez, our elite receiver, is actually wildly overrated and on the downside of his career.

I can't wait for the discussion to return to "Dak is good largely because of Zeke," with the contrasting "Zeke isn't very good - any running back can run in our system" argument.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Dez has always been a hot and cold receiver which is I've always had him as a "good" receiver and shying away from him being in the "elite" category.

I forget who we were playing last year when he had 8 targets and zero receptions...."elite" WR's don't do that.

That's because he's always had enough athletic ability to dominate on athleticism alone. He's not a guy who hones his craft. This is his 8th season. He should be as polished of a WR as any in the NFL but he's not. He's a great athlete but in season 8 he's far from the complete WR that you would expect him to be.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Dez is what he is and has been, when he plays against big physical corners he will struggle, when he plays against the smaller quick corners he will do well.

His strength is his size and making contested catches when he is the bigger player, guys that can press him and are his size are going to give him problems.