Undisputed: Jerry puts Dak on the Hot seat

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
The Fans are putting Jethro on the hot seat. Everyone can see that.
when it come training camp time they will fill the place up and his stadium will be full every home game as long as that happens he could care less about the fans

Chasing6

Reaction score
when it come training camp time they will fill the place up and his stadium will be full every home game as long as that happens he could care less about the fans
Yes, there are a lot of fans that hate the Cowboys. It will never be hard to sell out the stadium.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Dak’s legacy word is CONTRACT. All we’ve discussed for the last 4 years is Dak’s contract. Part of me wants him gone simply because I’m sick of everyday there’s a discussion about his contract. Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Irvin all HOFers and their contracts never polarized the fan base this much or even talked about. This is weird that Dak’s contract is such an ongoing discussion.
Well Dak is not a HOFer compared to those other guys who actually had playoff success on the big stage. Troy's playoff stats are even better than his regular season stats.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well Dak is not a HOFer compared to those other guys who actually had playoff success on the big stage. Troy's playoff stats are even better than his regular season stats.
Troy's playoff stats are not impressive other than wins.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
If Trance plays well in preseason against a bunch of rookies and water down defensive schemes, what is that going to prove exactly?

What happened to Will Grier? He played arguably the perfect game of any pre-season game as a QB.
Well Cassing9 if Lance plays great I would consider that a bonus for all Cowboys fans. We could extend him for a lot less than 60+ million/year.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yeah your right, sorry I meant super bowl season playoff stats.
I'd argue that during their 4 year run that accumulated an
11-1 playoff record and 3 SB Trophies, Aikman had some
very good stats, especially considering he had Emmitt closing out games. 4 TD passes and a SB MVP in that first SB gets overlooked because Buffalo fell apart in the
2nd half of that game.

I can't believe "fans" would downplay the contribution of
Troy Aikman and what he meant to the team. Teammates can barely mention his name without tearing up.
Dude was a leader in every sense of the word.

Chasing6

Reaction score
very good stats, especially considering he had Emmitt closing out games. 4 TD passes and a SB MVP in that first SB gets overlooked because Buffalo fell apart in the
2nd half of that game.

Troy Aikman and what he meant to the team. Teammates can barely mention his name without tearing up.
Troy was amazing, but that does not change the fact that he arguably played on the best team ever assembled.

He had to do less with more. That does not mean he could not have done more.

If GM Jethro does not ***** it up we most likely win 5 SB's in a row.

Kwyn

Reaction score
This forum is addicted to crisis and drama.

Every single NFL talking head is pretty much required to follow the herd and puke up a piece about Dak not being extended this week and last.

And we have to post every single one and have the same argument, sometimes in three different threads in the same day.

I wish it wasn’t the off season because the board only allows this level of crazy at this time of year.

khiladi

Reaction score
which is it Skippy? Make up your mind. One minute your scorching the Joneses the next you're on board. lol
Sounds like Dak supporters.. loving it when Dak got the no-trade clause contract after coming off a broken leg and 7 TOs..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people have no Faith that Dak will win a Superbowl as a Cowboy, period. I mean, what do you have to do to the cowboys to make that a possibility?
Score more points or allow less points than all your opponents in the playoffs.....it's that simple. Lol

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
GM Jethro has no cards.

He is basically taking his ball and going home.

Dak is not on a hot seat, Jethro is.

Dak will be a starting QB and get paid next year.

GM Jethro will not have a QB.

All the pressure is on the Jones'.

Do they draft a QB this year? Do they continue to gamble on Trance? Do they pick up a non sexy free agent QB next year? Do the over pay for Dak next year? Do they trade multiple first round picks, like the Niners, to move up in the draft to gamble in a QB?

The only pressure Dak is going to have is from our rebuilt Oline and having to score 35+ a game with our run defense.

When Dak goes will you follow him ? No pressure on Jerry at all . He owns the team . He can do what he pleases . The pressure is on Dak to stay relevant and continue to be a Starting QB somewhere . If not the gravy train ends . If I were Dak , I would ask for a trade , cuz Jerry aint playing .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2nd half of that game.

When it comes to dak crudaders, shame knows no bounds.

Chasing6

Reaction score
When Dak goes will you follow him ? No pressure on Jerry at all . He owns the team . He can do what he pleases . The pressure is on Dak to stay relevant and continue to be a Starting QB somewhere . If not the gravy train ends . If I were Dak , I would ask for a trade , cuz Jerry aint playing .
Can't wait when GM Jeruh ends up with a sub par .500 record as an Owner/GM.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Funny thing is, because you want to see what Lance can do, the homers will call you a hater.

I call them the Dak Lovers Society.

Agreed . But most of the "homers" are paid shills . Dak's agent, press corp , groupies on his payroll yada .

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
If Trance plays well in preseason against a bunch of rookies and water down defensive schemes, what is that going to prove exactly?

What happened to Will Grier? He played arguably the perfect game of any pre-season game as a QB.

LMAO !! Please just please, we dont want Dak to have any competition . It may hurt his feelings

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The amount of time devoted to the topic is notable. Looking back, I do not think nearly as much as said about Romo's contracts here or by media talking heads.
As a Romo supporter, I remember how toxic it got back then. Dak's arc as far as being polarizing is heading that direction.

bottleKids

Reaction score
How is Dak in the hot seat? Dallas pays or someone else does. Dak doesn't care who signs the check, as long as it is big.
Dak is not getting 60 million from any team not named Dallas. Jerry finally smartened up. Will get he get 40-55 million? Sure someone desperate will sign that but Dak wants 60 and its obvious.