Video: Undisputed: Keyshawn, Irvin and Skip react to WR Martavis Bryant signing

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm looking at his profile and I don't see where he was a top 5 draft pick. He was taken in the 4th round.

Looking again, I see no Pro Bowl, All Pro, or MVP selections. In fact, he has only started 18 games in his career.

In the past ten years he has started a season's worth of games.

No records set, no thousand yard seasons, he did get suspended a full year.

Sorry, but I see nothing iconic, nothing generational, absolutely nothing significant about this receiver.

Why are we excited?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm looking at his profile and I don't see where he was a top 5 draft pick. He was taken in the 4th round.

Looking again, I see no Pro Bowl, All Pro, or MVP selections. In fact, he has only started 18 games in his career.

Sorry, but I see nothing iconic, nothing generational, absolutely nothing significant about this receiver.

Why are we excited?
I haven't seen anyone on this board whom I'd label "excited" about this.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

Why are we excited?
You’re taking the narrow view. You’ll think different when Lance throws a touchdown pass to him.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Why are we excited?
When the Cowboys lost to the Eagles it was Jerry trying to make a splash move to salvage hope. Dumb dumb signing.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
DOESN'T EVEN MATTER THEY'RE MAKING IT SEEM AS IF HE WON'T PLAY THAT MUCH THIS SEASON

Jarntt

Reaction score
When the Cowboys lost to the Eagles it was Jerry trying to make a splash move to salvage hope. Dumb dumb signing.
I just don’t get How a person who follows the NFL enough to post about it on a message board can call a practice squad signing a
Dumb dumb signing
he could be cut from the PS without every being put on the 53 or promoted to the game day roster and it still wouldn’t be a dumb signing. We’re talking practice squad.

Loso86

Reaction score

Why are we excited?
Who said anything about what you felt you had to say.....lol who said iconic

Hadenough

Reaction score
I just don’t get How a person who follows the NFL enough to post about it on a message board can call a practice squad signing a

he could be cut from the PS without every being put on the 53 or promoted to the game day roster and it still wouldn’t be a dumb signing. We’re talking practice squad.
Because he's been out of the NFL for years and even when he played he wasn't anything special.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Obviously I have tempered expectations..

But! All I want Bryant to do is be the tall, jump over the top, Ref Zone target Dak needs..

That would be a Win. Let’s go!

Luke 6' 5", 250 lbs
Furgy 6' 5", 244 lbs

not a big target?

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Why are we excited?
He's just another mouth to feed in a family of receivers and TEs where who are bagging for more touches.