Video: Undisputed: Keyshawn, Irvin and Skip react to WR Martavis Bryant signing

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm just happy he is only on the PS so he is not taking a real roster spot. All upside and almost zero downside. He can act a fool and be cut at any moment or he could actually be a decent backup that gets utilized in certain situations.

CCBoy

Reaction score
He confused me too.. I was sign who? The people at standing there, or the busts?
Feel lucky...take a real guess. :facepalm: Survive on the battlefield having to make real decisions...not on a whipping boy. No real accoutability with that kind of response. Not on target enough to satisfy an already accepted view. There are even live Hall Members who could respond...just to present a humor at stances took....you both are correct, humor is a very tough one to see or accept for you guys.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yes about time they addressed this situation. took them what, 9 years.
As has been pointed out the past two seasons...they already have updated and made changes in organization, coaching, and roster. The team is strong and for real....unless one includes Jerry, Stephen, McCarthy, Prescott, and Pollard....but to this fan, that is both classless and not true. NOW.