Video: Undisputed: Should the Cowboys make a change at QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo was never gonna be "healthy" again. Loved him, but that ship had sailed.
Dak finally gave romo a chance to fully heal. Romo either played hurt (broken collarbone?) Or just came back too early. Whichgets you....more hurt.

One of his best o lines ever. And just hand it to zeke....that why zeke was drafted so high....to give romo that weapon.
Romos final drive showed he wasnt sailing.

And if dak is the 2016 stud.....tou just put him back in. But no....jerry kept romo benched because "you dont mess with a win streak".

Some streak.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'd like to see Dallas trade for Mahomes so all these guys in here calling for quarterback change will finally see it isn't the problem. Just part of it. Mahomes didn't even score a point in the 2nd half last week and still won. Then only put up 17 and still won. Dak had did that-despite a win some in this forum would of still had their torches out :facepalm: So yes!!!! Trade every number 1 for the next 5 years and get Mahomes... :flagwave:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'd like to see Dallas trade for Mahomes so all these guys in here calling for quarterback change will finally see that ain't the problem. Mahomes didn't even score a point in the 2nd half last week and still won. Then only put up 17 and still won. Dak had did that-despite a win some in this forum would have still had their torches out :facepalm: So yes!!!! Trade every number 1 for the next 5 years and get Mahomes... :flagwave:
Lay off the dog food Tad

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m glad you don’t make the decisions. No seriously, that would be a huge mistake. There’s no touch when he throws the football. Everything’s on a line. He’s not that accurate.
And Prestrash is accurate?
Man, what are you smoking send some over ASAP!
At least Lamar can run whereas Dak runs like he's constipated....jeez

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I’m glad you don’t make the decisions. No seriously, that would be a huge mistake. There’s no touch when he throws the football. Everything’s on a line. He’s not that accurate.
Well you just described Dak as well. He has no touch on those short to intermediate passes either. And don’t get me started on accuracy…

SackMaster

Reaction score
Do I have an opinion on the topic? Yes.

Does my opinion matter? Not on bit as I am not a Jones and I do not work for the Cowboys.

Therefore I just refuse arguing these types of topics anymore.

All I can say is that at some point Dak will not be the QB of the Cowboys.

When? I have no idea. So I'm not going to waste time crying about it. Especially making it a huge part of my life / happiness.

JMHO

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Let me clarify, if my only choices were Dak vs Lamar, it would be Lamar without hesitation.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I realize Jerry isn't worried about what fans like me think. But, someday when the stadium attendance is at 50% and t-shirt sales are way down, maybe he'll care then. Right now, he's nothing more than a carnival barker. For me, 62 years is a long time and thank God I have the memories of 8 SB's to help remember the good old days.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
More money for Dak and extended contract is like taking wads of cash and flushing it down the toilet. Same result. Of course you have to move on from him, but the question is will they do it.? MM is a lame duck so you can't do it this season unless MM gets a verbal deal with Jerry not to be fired. MM will have to ride the poor horse he has in the Derby and see what happens. Jerry waiting at the finish line to pull the trigger on one or both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.