Video: Undisputed: Should the Cowboys make a change at QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That's why people hate Dallas fans. All you have is -boring comebacks. No logic to anything. Prove me wrong...What's your plan if we get rid of Dak...?
I don’t care what people hate Tad. Prove you wrong? What are you “right” about to prove? Again lay off the dog food Tad. My plan don’t matter tbh because all you Dak Stan’s and freeloaders do is discredit it so be scarred I don’t care.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like to see Dallas trade for Mahomes so all these guys in here calling for quarterback change will finally see it isn't the problem. Just part of it. Mahomes didn't even score a point in the 2nd half last week and still won. Then only put up 17 and still won. Dak had did that-despite a win some in this forum would of still had their torches out :facepalm: So yes!!!! Trade every number 1 for the next 5 years and get Mahomes... :flagwave:
Almost nobody...ZERO...(except a couple of our famous trolls...MADE famous by a few Dak Crusaders)...think it's only just Dak.

You can;t just go by a Dak thread. What...you expect them to preface every other problem FIRST before loading up on Dak?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I don’t care what people hate Tad. Prove you wrong? What are you “right” about to prove? Again lay off the dog food Tad. My plan don’t matter tbh because all you Dak Stan’s and freeloaders do is discredit it so be scarred I don’t care.
That'll be a "NO" then....:laugh:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And Prestrash is accurate?
Man, what are you smoking send some over ASAP!
At least Lamar can run whereas Dak runs like he's constipated....jeez
Is that your problem, you smoked too much, I don’t do it at all

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well you just described Dak as well. He has no touch on those short to intermediate passes either. And don’t get me started on accuracy…
In your dreams. LMAO at least he’s not a choked.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let me clarify, if my only choices were Dak vs Lamar, it would be Lamar without hesitation.
I’m sure, and you would lose just like the rest that choose him. He had such a great team behind him. Prescott had no one, except for two or three players.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I’m glad you don’t make the decisions. No seriously, that would be a huge mistake. There’s no touch when he throws the football. Everything’s on a line. He’s not that accurate.
But he doesn't cower when faced with top competiotion or when the oppenent smacks him in the mouth.
tenor.gif

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Sorry but i dont need numbers to show me which QBs are good and which arent.
Yeah....but numbers don't lie. Romo didn't win anymore playoff games. Over the same amount of years, he's thrown more interceptions and had more turnovers. But I understand that you can't let Romo go. Have a good one.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But he doesn't cower when faced with top competiotion or when the oppenent smacks him in the mouth.
tenor.gif
No, he doesn’t,. The defense folded. What game were you watching?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
I’m ready to move on from Prescott, not because he’s a bad quarterback, who the hell wants to play for a franchise or a team that doesn’t want you I blame the fans as much as anybody else. Thanks for the confidence. LMAO if people truly only had a clue, some people

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm thinking, one more year......

Draft a QB and have him compete with Lance for the job next season.

I know, I know, the cap hit if Dak completes his contract.....I just don't see extending him and it kills me because I have always liked him, always defended him but he has had ample opportunity and he's not really a difference maker, not consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.