Video: Undisputed: Should the Cowboys make a change at QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tromofan

Reaction score
A change shouldve been made back in 2016 when Romo was healthy again.
That injury in the preseason to Tony is why we’re where we’re at now. He plays a meaningless series against Seattle, gets hurt, and the most complete offensive unit we’ve had since the mid-nineties gets handed to Dak and he ends up winning the lotto because JJ completely screwed up his contract negotiations.

LocoBates

Reaction score
Thank you for clearing that up. So it's safe to claim that Eli Manning was a better quarterback than Aaron Rodgers. Because Eli has two superbowl rings and Rodgers has one.

- Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher ARE on the same level as Aaron Rodgers.

- Nick Foles, Trent Dilpher and Joe Theismann ALL are better quarterbacks than Dan Marino, Warren Moon, Randall Cunningham, Dan Fouts, and Jim Kelly....

Correct??? According to the standard you've posted, all my statements are legit, correct?? I just want it to be clear.

It's a yes or no question.....
Nope, all your statements above are not "legit".

"So a Superbowl winning quarterback should be considered better than quarterbacks who haven't won one, right?" - Some delusional guy who forgets what he writes and then compares two or more QBs who have all won at least one SB

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you read your own posts?

Dak is not a choker you say? Wow. Just wow.
Wow, just wow. You don’t like him that much that you think he’s a choker that’s what’s ridiculous.. He’s one more fourth-quarter comebacks than any other quarterback in primetime.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Heck no, he's almost got it now.

olddak-2.jpg

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope they sign him for at least 10 more years. Suffer lol.
you will be the one suffering crying watching him choke year after year. I find it comical like his supporters. Keep supporting him, Jerry loves you for vilifying his picks. good job.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry but, dumping your totally capable QB so you can potentially hook your cart to the next Ryan Leaf has never quite made total sense to me....
See that's the thing. You don't know that to be true. That's why you constantly be on the lookout for QB's. Instead we ignore the position. Now we are stuck with a QB who plays like Ryan Leaf in the playoffs and can't win the super bowl AND we're going to make him the highest paid player in the league. That has never quite made total sense to me...

bandfan

Reaction score
See that's the thing. You don't know that to be true. That's why you constantly be on the lookout for QB's. Instead we ignore the position. Now we are stuck with a QB who plays like Ryan Leaf in the playoffs and can't win the super bowl AND we're going to make him the highest paid player in the league. That has never quite made total sense to me...
It is all really just philosophy. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong till after the fact.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you will be the one suffering crying watching him choke year after year. I find it comical like his supporters. Keep supporting him, Jerry loves you for vilifying his picks. good job.

I could never suffer, watching my beloved Cowboys. LMAO. Hey, I supported the other guy who sucked also lol.

foofighters

Reaction score

Seems Dak's biggest supporters are always Cowboy Haters.
Remember when even Stephen A was pushing for Dak to get that contract?
I wonder why that is??????????????????????????? :muttley:

You guys and your clicks just keep these boneheads relevant. Who cares what SAS or Skippy has to say!

jblaze2004

Reaction score
A change shouldve been made back in 2016 when Romo was healthy again.
Romo was the same way lol. Romo and Dak has the same amount of playoff wins. It's funny how people act like Tony Romo was the greatest QB ever. I'll take Dak over Romo. Tony Romo was known for throwing picks. Thats why they called it the "oh no Romo".

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
good for you. Jerry now can sleep better knowing no matter how bad a decision he has made or how bad a player he picked you and guys like you will support him.
good day. :D
Do you actually think he gives a **** about you or me. Please it’s even worse for you. You’ve been miserable for the last eight season and you’re still here supporting, LMAO the hypocrisy is comical.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
no the hell he was not

And this is why you are a casual that doesnt know the game. Dak has 3x as many Ints in the playoffs than Tony.
Lets not forget Dak has 18 TD's in the playoffs too compared to Romo's 8. Casual fan nothing. I watched the games. Tony Romo was a known choker. If he was so great why do we only have 2 playoff wins with him as QB also?
You are mad because Dak played so well that he kept Romo on the bench lol. Even Romo's buddy Jason Witten said stick with Dak. Go cry somewhere else. Romo wasn't it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
no the hell he was not

And this is why you are a casual that doesnt know the game. Dak has 3x as many Ints in the playoffs than Tony.
With twice amount of touchdowns come on. Baloney excuse. Look, I want to move on from Prescott also but not for the same reasons. Why would I want to play where my fan base hates me. How does that support confidence? I blame the fans every bit as much has the player.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
With twisty amount of touchdowns come on. Baloney excuse. Look, I want to move on from Prescott also but not for the same reasons. Why would I want to play where my fan base hates me. How does that support confidence? I blame the fans every bit as much has the player.
Facts

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Do you actually think he gives a **** about you or me. Please it’s even worse for you. You’ve been miserable for the last eight season and you’re still here supporting, LMAO the hypocrisy is comical.
As long as you are supporting his picks and decisions he's happy as a lark. :D
good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.