Video: Undisputed: Skip: Damontae Kazee arrested was a big deal for the Cowboys

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He might have refused a breathalyzer. I'm not sure about Texas law on these matters. Some states distinguish between DUI and DWI. Others will call it guilty if you refuse to blow. Some need to get a warrant to take blood. I'm sure Kazee can afford a decent lawyer. In the end, Kazee needs to be smart and get a ride.
He complied with the police. They stated he was cooperative. Maybe he did refuse, but it's doubtful IMO. I wish him well, thankfully nobody else was involved because it could have been very much worse.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He admitted to drinking after showing signs. This isn't hard. He wouldn't have spent the night in jail if he was under the limit.
yes you do!!!!!

its called an arraignment.

if theres not a judge available and they didn't do an actual breathalyzer, you are taken into custody for the blood test and you cant just walk out of jail without an arraignment.

Most judges aren't there a between 6pm-8am if you are arrested at 3am well you are staying the nights with charges lie this that have to be heard..its not speeding ticket lol

some fans are clueless on the legal system.

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
bigger deal to donovan wilson or malik hooker.
put one of'm next to kearse and lets roll.

Reactions: CWR

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
yes you do

its called a arraignment

if there not a judge available and they didn't do an acatual breathalyzer, you are taken into custody for the blood test and you cant just walk out of jail without and arraignment..most judges aren't there a between 6pm-8am if you are arrested at 3am well you are staying the nights with charges lie this that have to be heard..its not speeding ticket lol

Is your dog typing for you hard charger?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I thought the fan base didn't want the choir boys types? This whole damn place today has turned into Mary Popins today.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is your dog typing for you hard charger?
yes he is

i dont deal with the likes of some of you so i allow my blind 3 legged dog to do it..you aren't worth a properly typed and formatted post..got it...

OK professor klink

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
yes he is

i dont deal with the likes of some of you so i allow my blind 3 legged dog to do it..you aren't worth a properly typed and formatted post..got it...

OK professor klink
Makes a lot of sense, you should let them speak for themselves, your content is above the likes of everyone here. Might even be fun to read.
Nice excuse for being lazy by the way.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
yes you do!!!!!

its called an arraignment.

if theres not a judge available and they didn't do an actual breathalyzer, you are taken into custody for the blood test and you cant just walk out of jail without an arraignment.

Most judges aren't there a between 6pm-8am if you are arrested at 3am well you are staying the nights with charges lie this that have to be heard..its not speeding ticket lol

Again, you seem to be really going above and beyond to debate this. The fact is, regardless if he ends up being over the BAC limit or not he admitted to drinking while driving a day after his HC told the team in essence "don't be stupid".

For this reason alone he should be benched/suspended several games by Dallas to show people this is not the behavior this team expects.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol..

If anything he cost himself money and Dallas may get him cheaper in FA.

Saying it’s a big deal is ridiculous.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Makes a lot of sense, you should let them speak for themselves, your content is above the likes of everyone here. Might even be fun to read.
Nice excuse for being lazy by the way.
not lazy ,

facts stated ,

IDC what you think of my grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.

i simply type and hit post, move onto the next one unless some tool who comes in with a giant ego and has nothing better the say in a replay but trying to be "that guy "correcting people on the internet..

ok Richard :lmao2:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
not lazy ,

facts stated ,

IDC what you think of my grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.

i simply type and hit post, move onto the next one unless some tool who comes in with a giant ego and has nothing better the say in a replay but trying to be "that guy "correcting people on the internet..

ok Richard :lmao2:
It's atrocious, you deserve taking heavy fire for it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Has he been suspended?

Again, court of public opinion.....the key word is OPINION so it matters not what the league, team, or justice system does at this point because he ADMITTED to drinking while driving 1 day after his head coach told the team not to be stupid.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's atrocious, you deserve taking heavy fire for it.
No i dont and your egomaniacal attitude needs a hit as well. so shut it down or we can do this all day until the mods bench us..

you arent the mayor here , get over it..thats all you got , 3 straight hollow, junk, corrective posts with ZERO to add to the actual post?? try again..

Good Job, Karen.....

USArmyVet

Reaction score
No i dont and your egomaniacal attitude needs a hit as well. so shut it down or we can do this all day until the mods bench us..

you arent the mayor here , get over it..thats all you got , 3 straight hollow, junk, corrective posts with ZERO to add to the actual post?? try again..

Good Job, Karen.....

So you call someone out for having "hollow, junk, corrective posts".....and proceed to call him a Karen......so how does that elevate the discussion or your position?