Video: Undisputed: Skip: Damontae Kazee arrested was a big deal for the Cowboys

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I'm not going to hate on the guy for that. I would guess about 80-90 percent of the posters here have driven while impaired, including myself. This could to any one of us who drinks and drives. Just because he has money to buy an Uber doesn't make him smart enough to call one. I would bet any money he thought he was fine when he got behind that wheel just us all who drinks and drives. Don't get it twisted, I'm not condoning what he did, I just understand the situation.

I have a CDL so I always have to be careful. But I admit I have done it. I got pulled over after leaving a bar with my brother inlaws after watching a Spurs play-off game for having a blinker light out. The cop (who didn't look like me) asked me if I have been drinking, and I said yes. I told him I'll probably fail a breathalyzer test but I would pass a field sobriety test if he wanted me to take one. I told him just don't ask me to recite the alphabet backwards because even if I was sober I couldn't do it. He laughed. He asked me for my name and info. I told him my name was Chip. He told me if I knew that driving while impaired is illegal, I told him no. He slammed his ticket book on the roof and said, well golly it is, and now that you know don't do it again! He let me go because I have a clean driving record. Still do.

About 90 percent of that story is true. The moral of that story is to always have a friend named "Chip." Or, never act stupid with a cop when you're guilty of breaking a law.

Hopefully ya'll know who else has a friend named Chip. Lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Again, court of public opinion.....the key word is OPINION so it matters not what the league, team, or justice system does at this point because he ADMITTED to drinking while driving 1 day after his head coach told the team not to be stupid.
Has he been suspended?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Thanks but not engaging in your same question which was already answered.
I’m asking you, not anyone else. Has he been suspended? You’re one of those Karen’s who freak out about everything and anything.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I’m asking you, not anyone else. Has he been suspended? You’re one of those Karen’s who freak out about everything and anything.

The thing is you resort to your same antics and I am done with your childish behavior.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
So Kazee got busted for DUI.....so what? Scold him and tell him not do it again. Did he harm anyone? Nope. The NFL should not suspend him whatsoever.

If they do then they should also suspend Deshaun Watson - who is be tried by 22 women for sexual misconduct. 22 women have been hurt by Watson. Kazee? None.

And some of you here wanted Watson to be in Dallas? Seriously?

CCBoy

Reaction score
UNDISPUTED - Skip: "Damontae Kazee arrested was a big deal for the Cowboys

DUI? I think he can well afford the fine and his lawyer can easily handle the court remedies...public, that is.

I don't see any wreck or physical damages as well...?

So, what could actually be the beef from the NFL?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
What Kazee did is ridiculous in 2021with uber and Lyft or taxis or the cowboys driver program for players etc; however Skip is a joke.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Why on earth anyone start a thread based on Bayless' attention grab escapes me.

Are you so incapable of thought that you parrot what you see on ESPN?

lockster

Reaction score
Th
The whole point of the court of public opinion is the expression of opinion.
And probably true, but I think the intent of not convicting him, is about being fair to him in Ur comments, before knowing the facts.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Kazee is ok. Id rather have Hooker out there on those plays though. Hes a ball hawk.

Kearse is playing well. Wilson should be back soon. Hooker is probably the most talented of the four.
I hope they're ready to go full speed with Wilson and Hooker.
Cutting Kazee's snaps would send a nice message to the team. 5-1. This is a good team with talent that looks to be going places. Your expendable. Don't blow your chance to be a part of it.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If I know Mara, this sounds like three games.

Add one more for the beat down a couple weeks back.