Video: Undisputed: Skip: Damontae Kazee arrested was a big deal for the Cowboys

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kazee should be out there, it's a mistake he'll hopefully learn from, let's move on towards the Vikes. He made two mistakes in less than 24 hours but we need him.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Will this affect Kazee next contract? He is on a 1 year deal, so this stunt was extra dumb.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kazee has been playing well this season. This is a damn shame

terra

Reaction score
Just remember Dak had the same issue out of college, young guys and older people do dumb things sometimes. lets see how this plays out, don't condemn a guy for a mistake. Not smart correct, but I bet you made mistakes maybe you got caught maybe you didn't he did and admited his mistake ,cut him some slack.
So as long as he does not kill someone its ok to drink and drive?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He might have refused a breathalyzer. I'm not sure about Texas law on these matters. Some states distinguish between DUI and DWI. Others will call it guilty if you refuse to blow. Some need to get a warrant to take blood. I'm sure Kazee can afford a decent lawyer. In the end, Kazee needs to be smart and get a ride.
In Texas refusal to blow is an automatic guilty

Brax

Reaction score
So as long as he does not kill someone its ok to drink and drive?
Never said that, don't put words in someone's mouth, DUI is wrong period and he will pay a price if he's guilty.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip is never indifferent.

It's either the world is falling or the Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl. There is never an in between with him. He's annoying.

Kazee isn't that good anyways. He should have had 2 INTS Sunday, but gave up TDs both times.

I expected to come here and read that he’s been cut.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Will this affect Kazee next contract? He is on a 1 year deal, so this stunt was extra dumb.

It probably will a little.

He’s been really good this year too outside of a play here or there.

His worst moment was last week on the long TD when he took that horrible angle.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
A dui in this time is inexcusable by a pro player, a Uber is a click away. Do teams supply a number for a car to pickup a impaired player? If not they should.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
automatic arrest* to force blood test. not guilty until that point
Friend of mine refused the breathalyzer was taken to jail posted bond Went to court and was convicted because he refused the test

Proof

Reaction score
Friend of mine refused the breathalyzer was taken to jail posted bond Went to court and was convicted because he refused the test

not sure the specifics of your friends situation, but the arrest is made to get a blood sample to confirm BAC. maybe during covid situations that wasn't possible or something.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
not sure the specifics of your friends situation, but the arrest is made to get a blood sample to confirm BAC. maybe during covid situations that wasn't possible or something.
Over 20 years ago He requested a blood test but he refused the breath test before he requested it You use to be able to choose but they changed the law not sure what it is now.

Proof

Reaction score
Over 20 years ago He requested a blood test but he refused the breath test before he requested it You use to be able to choose but they changed the law not sure what it is now.

ahh right right. will i stand corrected. in any event, don't like any of our guys being in the position for us to have to discuss it.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
ahh right right. will i stand corrected. in any event, don't like any of our guys being in the position for us to have to discuss it.
Requesting the blood test use to buy you some time In Dallas they took the person to Parkland gave ya some sober up time