Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

Nav22

Reaction score
Yup. But he won without shaq. Has Lebron lost without 2 other superstars on his team? Kobe has lol.
Kobe also didn’t form a super team to win. 4-6

Now do Kobe and MJs
You know damn well that Kobe wasn’t even the best player on his team for 3 of his 5 rings bro.
:laugh:

Pretty funny to call Kevin Love a “superstar”, and if he is a “superstar” then prime Shaq was a super-duper-MEGA star.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You know damn well that Kobe wasn’t even the best player on his team for 3 of his 5 rings bro.
But he was for 2 of them.

5-2 in the finals
MJ 6-0
Lebron 4-6

And that was on stacked teams. Stacked.

How many game 7s did Kobe and Mj go to? I am pretty sure MJ never even needed a Game 7

Nav22

Reaction score
Kobe was mad at Shaq for taking the regular season off and then wanting all the credit. Lebron team hops and he might be ready to do it again. Kobe definitely had more of a killer instinct tha Lebron.
Did you know that Kobe publicly demanded a trade after his 3rd straight failed season post-Shaq?

Couldn’t even get to the 2nd round. Meanwhile, LeBron took trash Cleveland to the Finals in 2007.

Nav22

Reaction score
But he was for 2 of them.

5-2 in the finals
MJ 6-0
Lebron 4-6

And that was on stacked teams. Stacked.

How many game 7s did Kobe and Mj go to? I am pretty sure MJ never even needed a Game 7
I’m not arguing LeBron > MJ haha. Stick to Kobe.

You want to know what team was stacked? The 2003-04 Lakers, with Shaq/Kobe/Malone/Payton... they still lost in the Finals because Kobe played like trash. Clamped by Tayshaun Prince and shot like 36%.

And if “Finals record” is what matters even if you weren’t the best player, then Scottie Pippen’s 6-0 and better than Kobe. You good with that?

phildadon86

Reaction score

Pretty funny to call Kevin Love a “superstar”, and if he is a “superstar” then prime Shaq was a super-duper-MEGA star.
Kevin love was a pretty big star in those days.

And shaq may be the best center ever if he wasn’t lazy lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
I’m not arguing LeBron > MJ haha. Stick to Kobe.

You want to know what team was stacked? The 2003-04 Lakers, with Shaq/Kobe/Malone/Payton... they still lost in the Finals because Kobe played like trash. Clamped by Tayshaun Prince and shot like 36%.
Ok. That’s 1 finals loss…..post shaq when Kobe beat the Boston super team. Who were his superstars?

Dre11

Reaction score
Did you know that Kobe publicly demanded a trade after his 3rd straight failed season post-Shaq?

Couldn’t even get to the 2nd round. Meanwhile, LeBron took trash Cleveland to the Finals in 2007.

Yes he did and could've forced his way out or left as a free agent but he didn't. Lebron ran to Miami, then back to Cleveland one Kyrie was there. Then to LA where they sucked before AD. Now he trying again to get Kyrie after he wanted Westbrook. Now he's trying to get rid of him again.

Nav22

Reaction score
LeBron also is one of the top floppers ane quickest to cry to the refs when he doesn't get a call.
LeBron also so went around to join other stars to win a championship except the time he went bact to Cleveland.
LeBron also ran from the MOMENT when most of the pressure was on, he'll pass it off to somebody else to take the last shot.
LeBron has ZERO killer instinct or clutchness to dominate. He has the physical ability, but he lacks the killer instinct to take the other teams soul out of their body.

Kobe was called the Black Mamba for a reason!!! Kobe would literally put the game on his back and DOMINATE!!! There was no need for leading the league in buzzer beaters because Kobe would dominate and EXPECT the best effort out of his teammates at all times. So by the time the last buzzer went off, Kobe was already out of the game sipping Gatorade because the subs were in, due to the game already won by the end of the third or mid fourth quarter.

Kobe could have went and played with other stars, but he said he would rather build with the team he started with and finish what he started, instead of joining forces with other great players. Kobe made the players around HIM great, not the other way around.

Kobe ALSO was CLUTCH on the free throw line. LeBron hides from the ball in the latter parts of the game where players are intentionally fouling to save the clock because his free throws are TRASH!!!! LeBron is SCARED to put the game on his back, Kobe DEMANDED the ball in those biggest moments, not dish it off to somebody else when it counted.

Both Kobe and MJ were about 6' 6" and played at around 200 pounds. LeBron 6' 8" playing 265.

Just imagine with Kobe and MJ heart, will, and killer instinct, if they had LeBron's body.... it wouldn't have been fair. I'll give Bron props for taking great care of his body, but he's never, and WILL never be built like Mike OR Kobe on the inside.
And despite all of that, Jerry West himself (the guy who LOVES Kobe and traded for him on draft night) admitted that LeBron was the superior player... all the way back in 2009.

Every single publication that ranks players all-time has LeBron in the top 3 and easily ahead of Kobe. They’re not all lying to you.

Nav22

Reaction score
Ok. That’s 1 finals loss…..post shaq when Kobe beat the Boston super team. Who were his superstars?
You mean when Kobe shot 6-24 in Game 7?

Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum were All-Stars. Lamar Odom was a terrific 6th man, one of the best in the league. Ron Artest was still very solid as well.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
So players and executives from around the league who eat, sleep, breathe, and live professional football says Dak is ranked 10th....

The latest official NFL statisticians rank Dak in the top 10 based on performance and production by adding up the numbers, not by opinion....

But then you have football forum casuals who say Dak isn't, despite the opinions from professionals and the real life production results..... yeah ok.

Shannon Sharpe is a Cowboys hater but he's definitely entitled to his opinion.... but this is the same dude who said LeBron is the G.O.A.T. over MJ and he didn’t put Kobe Bryant or was it KD in the top 10 all time greatest players list??? Yeah ok....
Shannon is paid to do this, and these idiots here think this is actually his real opinion LOL… don’t you guys get he’s replaced Stephen A Smith

phildadon86

Reaction score
And despite all of that, Jerry West himself (the guy who LOVES Kobe and traded for him on draft night) admitted that LeBron was the superior player... all the way back in 2009.

Every single publication that ranks players all-time has LeBron in the top 3 and easily ahead of Kobe. They’re not all lying to you.
I don’t disagree. If you go back up you’ll see I agreed with you. But I would take kobe on my team over Lebron. That’s all.

Kobe won finals MVP against that loaded first super team in Boston. Lebron would have played general manager to try and beat them after losing to them lol.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score

Sure he’s superior but what would you rather have titles? Or a big baby LeGM team hopping every 4 years loyalty to an organization should be considered

Nav22

Reaction score
Kevin love was a pretty big star in those days.

And shaq may be the best center ever if he wasn’t lazy lol
Lazy or not, Shaq was a MONSTER and the Lakers’ best player.

Kobe was the best sidekick in the league, but he was still Shaq’s sidekick.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You mean when Kobe shot 6-24 in Game 7?

Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum were All-Stars. Lamar Odom was a terrific 6th man, one of the best in the league. Ron Artest was still very solid as well.
Compared to Lebrons big 3 in Miami? Stop it lol.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lazy or not, Shaq was a MONSTER and the Lakers’ best player.

Kobe was the best sidekick in the league, but he was still Shaq’s sidekick.
He wasn’t the sidekick when he won 2 titles without shaq.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes he did and could've forced his way out or left as a free agent but he didn't. Lebron ran to Miami, then back to Cleveland one Kyrie was there. Then to LA where they sucked before AD. Now he trying again to get Kyrie after he wanted Westbrook. Now he's trying to get rid of him again.
Haha he tried to force his way out.... that’s why he publicly demanded a trade.

You’re giving him credit just because the Lakers said no? Or couldn’t get fair value in trade talks?

Nav22

Reaction score
He wasn’t the sidekick when he won 2 titles without shaq.
True. But LeBron wasn’t a sidekick for any of his rings.

I’m just saying the “rings” argument doesn’t really work when one guy’s rings were mostly won as a sidekick. There’s no shame in winning rings as a sidekick, I’m a Warriors fan and I’ll defend Klay/Draymond until I’m blue in the face hah.

phildadon86

Reaction score
True. But LeBron wasn’t a sidekick for any of his rings.

I’m just saying the “rings” argument doesn’t really work when one guy’s rings were mostly won as a sidekick. There’s no shame in winning rings as a sidekick, I’m a Warriors fan and I’ll defend Klay/Draymond until I’m blue in the face hah.
Lebron wasn’t a sidekick in his rings? No. He just created teams that no one else stood a chance playing lol. That’s fair though.

Without ray Allen and kyrie how many rings does Lebron have? Lol

irving

Reaction score
The professionals say Dak is a top 10 quarterback, the clowns say he’s not.

basel90

Reaction score
Same here. With a full off-season and healthy there's no reason not to be hopeful.
The problem is we heard this before . Even in 2020 when he got injured the team was on a losing record start . Plus he seems like a star chaser and folds in important games . Time is rubbing out for us to keep saying this is the year for Dak .