Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

Nav22

Reaction score
I don’t see anyone beating that lakers team with prime shaq and kobe. Shaq would have manhandled anyone they tried to put on him and kobe would have erased Kyrie.
I meant with what LeBron had... like if Kobe was on that Cavs team instead of LeBron.

Nav22

Reaction score
You really comparing the two teams? It ain't close. Wade Bosh and Lebron. Wade had already won a championship.
Haha “and LeBron”? We’re talking about LeBron’s help.

Prime Shaq >>>> Wade

GINeric

Reaction score
You left out prime Shaq... the guy who was the Lakers’ best player for 3 of Kobe’s rings, and their best player by FAR when Detroit beat them in the 2004 Finals (while Kobe played terribly).

Shaq was definitely dominant, no question, but he didn't want to work. Thats one of the problems Kobe had with him. But I believe Kobe won 2 more without him correct??

Nav22

Reaction score
Shaq was definitely dominant, no question, but he didn't want to work. Thats one of the problems Kobe had with him. But I believe Kobe won 2 more without him correct??
Correct.

Okay I gotta run, let’s make this a CZ tradition... hijacking stupid anti-Dakker threads with NBA debates!!!
:thumbup:

Nav22

Reaction score
You forgot Bosh too. Malone and zpayton was on downside of their careers
But they were still very good. Check out their numbers in the previous season.

That Lakers team was heavy favorites to win it all, and huge favorites in the Finals.

GINeric

Reaction score
Also, and I hate bringing this up as a Warriors fan, but LeBron’s 2016 title was ridiculously impressive. Took down a 73-9 juggernaut.

Would Kobe have been capable of that? Doubt it.

Well when the Warriors got up 3-1, they loss Bogut due to injury, they loss Draymond Green to suspension, and Andre Iguodala was playing with a bad back, but had no choice to play with the other starters gone.

So yes... if Kobe was down 3-1 and had the benefit of playing a team without their 3 starters there, Kobe would have done the same thing LeBron was able to do.

If Draymond alone didn't get suspended, they would have closed the deal at 4-1, easily.

But the better question is, how many rings would LeBron have gotten had he stayed in Cleveland and built around him with LEBRON carrying the team on his shoulders every season.. hmmmm....

Nav22

Reaction score
Well when the Warriors got up 3-1, they loss Bogut due to injury, they loss Draymond Green to suspension, and Andre Iguodala was playing with a bad back, but had no choice to play with the other starters gone.

So yes... if Kobe was down 3-1 and had the benefit of playing a team without their 3 starters there, Kobe would have done the same thing LeBron was able to do.

If Draymond alone didn't get suspended, they would have closed the deal at 4-1, easily.

But the better question is, how many rings would LeBron have gotten had he stayed in Cleveland and built around him with LEBRON carrying the team on his shoulders every season.. hmmmm....
Haha well 0 if the Cavs couldn’t get him any help, which they couldn’t for 7 years while he was there.

Kobe would’ve had 0 if he never had Shaq or Pau.

MJ would’ve had 0 if he never had Pippen.

Everyone needs help.

LOL I appreciate the excuses you used for my Dubs, but the results are all that matters. Cavs won, we lost. LeBron played phenomenally.

plasticman

Reaction score
It just doesn't matter.

Every quarterback in the NFL has exactly the same 2022 stats and exactly the same won/loss record.

The real question is, will Dak be the quarterback holding the Lombardi Trophy at the end of the season? There is only one way to find out.

Dre11

Reaction score
But they were still very good. Check out their numbers in the previous season.

That Lakers team was heavy favorites to win it all, and huge favorites in the Finals.

They weren't all that. Malone was often injured and Payton couldn't play in the triangle
I'm a diehard Pistons fan and knew we would beat them

phildadon86

Reaction score
Haha well 0 if the Cavs couldn’t get him any help, which they couldn’t for 7 years while he was there.

Everyone needs help.

LOL I appreciate the excuses you used for my Dubs, but the results are all that matters. Cavs won, we lost. LeBron played phenomenally.
Raptors beat your Dubs....Just sayin ;)

GINeric

Reaction score

Everyone needs help.

When you said MJ would have ZERO without Pippen, thats where you definitely lost me. This conversation is over bro.... we have no more to talk about.

GINeric

Reaction score
A: I'm used to getting my football dreams smashed with the QB we have, so no big deal.
B: Why are you quoting something I neither said nor implied?

All I pointed out was that a #10 ranking out of 32 is smack dab in 'average' territory yet is it held up as endorsement of greatness by many here.

Well PFF has him ranked at 7th. But to be ranked between 7th and 10th is "average" out of 32 starting quarterbacks in the NFL??? That makes absolutely ZERO sense.....

Stick to Madden my guy.