Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

GINeric

Reaction score
Did those #’s equate to winning when it matters?He’s not a big game QB.Doesn’t have the mental makeup to do so.His brain doesn’t process well enough to be “big time.”That’s not a rip on him, just a fact.

Im glad you asked that my friend!!

Let's see what a quarterback with no brain and thinking ability can do.

1. Dak is the third player in HISTORY with 100+ TD passes and 20+ rushing TDs in his first 4 years.

2. Dak is TIED FOR THE SECOND MOST GAME WINNING DRIVES IN HISTORY in his first four years.

3. Dak is tied for the most 100+ passer rating games in HISTORY in his first 4 years.

4. Dak has the sixth highest TOUCHDOWN TO INTERCEPTION RATIO IN NFL HISTORY.

Not bad for a quarterback with no brains and the inability to think, huh??? There have been thousands of quarterbacks over the 100 years of NFL football, if Dak is so dumb, why haven't even many "smart" quarterbacks, lets say in the Free Agency era been able to do what Dak has done?? While you think of your answer for that...

Dak has only played 5 complete seasons.... in his first 5 years he's only won ONE playoff game, but had better numbers than P. Manning, Brees, and Stafford within their first 5 seasons.

P. Manning and Brees only won ONE playoff game (games that matter) in their first 5 seasons. So my question is, how is it possible that P. Manning and Brees could end up with one playoff win and lesser numbers in the same time frame as a dumb quarterback like Dak??? What does that say about them??

I remember Doug Williams and Warren Moon talking about how people were saying the same things about them that you're saying about Dak. I wonder how their careers turned out. Very interesting.....

Nav22

Reaction score
Lebron wasn’t a sidekick in his rings? No. He just created teams that no one else stood a chance playing lol. That’s fair though.

Without ray Allen and kyrie how many rings does Lebron have? Lol
Without Shaq and Pau, how many playoff series does Kobe win?

Forget rings, Kobe couldn’t advance in the playoffs at all post-Shaq and pre-Pau.

GINeric

Reaction score
And despite all of that, Jerry West himself (the guy who LOVES Kobe and traded for him on draft night) admitted that LeBron was the superior player... all the way back in 2009.

Every single publication that ranks players all-time has LeBron in the top 3 and easily ahead of Kobe. They’re not all lying to you.

I honestly believe Bron is top two, BEHIND MJ, so i never claimed anybody lied about anything. LeBron is special due to size and longevity. But he is nowhere as skilled as Kobe.

Nav22

Reaction score
Lebron wasn’t a sidekick in his rings? No. He just created teams that no one else stood a chance playing lol. That’s fair though.

Without ray Allen and kyrie how many rings does Lebron have? Lol
Also, and I hate bringing this up as a Warriors fan, but LeBron’s 2016 title was ridiculously impressive. Took down a 73-9 juggernaut.

Would Kobe have been capable of that? Doubt it.

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak homer and I'm not his biggest fan but he's definitely in the top 10. I feel he lacks the ability to make all the throws and I'm concerned about his ability to read defenses. But he's in the top 10. His stats are too good for him not to be in the top 10. I feel even the biggest Dak hater has to admit he's in the top 10. He's not "elite" but he's in the top 10. An argument against that to me seems agenda driven or clickbait IMO.

GINeric

Reaction score
Why wouldn’t Steph survive? There were small guys in previous eras too and Steph jacks like 10 3s/game. He’d be just fine haha.

Bro... Curry would have had to get a lil stronger than he is now. Curry likes to take it to the rack sometimes and "dipsy doo" - (in my Dick Vitale voice) They would have broken his lil *** up, especially the Knicks and Pistons. Yes they did have lil guys back then, but they grew up with that style of basketball. I don't know too many of them as lightweight as Curry who drove the ball to the lane like he does in today's game.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Also, and I hate bringing this up as a Warriors fan, but LeBron’s 2016 title was ridiculously impressive. Took down a 73-9 juggernaut.

I don’t see anyone beating that lakers team with prime shaq and kobe. Shaq would have manhandled anyone they tried to put on him and kobe would have erased Kyrie.

Nav22

Reaction score
I honestly believe Bron is top two, BEHIND MJ, so i never claimed anybody lied about anything. LeBron is special due to size and longevity. But he is nowhere as skilled as Kobe.
That’s fair. Kobe wasn’t the athletic freak of nature LeBron is, so he needed to be more skilled.

LeBron’s court vision/passing ability is 2nd to none though.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
No they don’t. But sure
Open your eyes and actually watch the games and maybe l
Im glad you asked that my friend!!

Let's see what a quarterback with no brain and thinking ability can do.

1. Dak is the third player in HISTORY with 100+ TD passes and 20+ rushing TDs in his first 4 years.

2. Dak is TIED FOR THE SECOND MOST GAME WINNING DRIVES IN HISTORY in his first four years.

3. Dak is tied for the most 100+ passer rating games in HISTORY in his first 4 years.

4. Dak has the sixth highest TOUCHDOWN TO INTERCEPTION RATIO IN NFL HISTORY.

Not bad for a quarterback with no brains and the inability to think, huh??? There have been thousands of quarterbacks over the 100 years of NFL football, if Dak is so dumb, why haven't even many "smart" quarterbacks, lets say in the Free Agency era been able to do what Dak has done?? While you think of your answer for that...

Dak has only played 5 complete seasons.... in his first 5 years he's only won ONE playoff game, but had better numbers than P. Manning, Brees, and Stafford within their first 5 seasons.

P. Manning and Brees only won ONE playoff game (games that matter) in their first 5 seasons. So my question is, how is it possible that P. Manning and Brees could end up with one playoff win and lesser numbers in the same time frame as a dumb quarterback like Dak??? What does that say about them??

I remember Doug Williams and Warren Moon talking about how people were saying the same things about them that you're saying about Dak. I wonder how their careers turned out. Very interesting.....
Again, don’t care about stats.Has he won the the big games?Lot more to determine a football player then stats alone.I’ve said this before, but stats are for fantasy football.

Nav22

Reaction score
Bro... Curry would have had to get a lil stronger than he is now. Curry likes to take it to the rack sometimes and "dipsy doo" - (in my Dick Vitale voice) They would have broken his lil *** up, especially the Knicks and Pistons. Yes they did have lil guys back then, but they grew up with that style of basketball. I don't know too many of them as lightweight as Curry who drove the ball to the lane like he does in today's game.
Don’t forget, Steph’s daddy played too. He’d be prepared for whatever.

“Be physical” has been the gameplan vs Steph for a decade now. At some point, you have to play basketball and beat him at that.

Dre11

Reaction score
Haha he tried to force his way out.... that’s why he publicly demanded a trade.

You’re giving him credit just because the Lakers said no? Or couldn’t get fair value in trade talks?
Actually they almost did to Chicago, but it wasn't to play with superstars but anyways
He could've walked as a free agent. But he didn't .

GINeric

Reaction score

Did you notice LeBron and
I’m not arguing LeBron > MJ haha. Stick to Kobe.

You want to know what team was stacked? The 2003-04 Lakers, with Shaq/Kobe/Malone/Payton... they still lost in the Finals because Kobe played like trash. Clamped by Tayshaun Prince and shot like 36%.

And if “Finals record” is what matters even if you weren’t the best player, then Scottie Pippen’s 6-0 and better than Kobe. You good with that?

Malone and Payton?????? They were old and pass their primes!!! LOOOOOOOL!!!! You're comparing that to a younger Miami team with 2 Allstars in their primes???? LOOOOOOL!!!

phildadon86

Reaction score

Again, don’t care about stats.Has he won the the big games?Lot more to determine a football player then stats alone.I’ve said this before, but stats are for fantasy football.
He has won big games though? Have a good night.

Nav22

Reaction score
I’m talking about pau and Bynum compared to Miami
Gotcha, yeah they weren’t as good as Miami.

But Kobe played with those guys while LeBron had nobody in his 1st stint with Cleveland. Still got them to the 2007 Finals.

Nav22

Reaction score
Did you notice LeBron and

Malone and Payton?????? They were old and pass their primes!!! LOOOOOOOL!!!! You're comparing that to a younger Miami team with 2 Allstars in their primes???? LOOOOOOL!!!
You left out prime Shaq... the guy who was the Lakers’ best player for 3 of Kobe’s rings, and their best player by FAR when Detroit beat them in the 2004 Finals (while Kobe played terribly).

phildadon86

Reaction score
Gotcha, yeah they weren’t as good as Miami.

But Kobe played with those guys while LeBron had nobody in his 1st stint with Cleveland. Still got them to the 2007 Finals.
Kobe won 2 titles with guys that would be bench players on lebrons super team.

GINeric

Reaction score

Again... at the 5 year mark, he had the same exact number of "big win" games as P. Manning and Brees. ONE playoff win.. Did you say the same things about them too???

Dre11

Reaction score
You mean when Kobe shot 6-24 in Game 7?
:laugh:

Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum were All-Stars. Lamar Odom was a terrific 6th man, one of the best in the league. Ron Artest was still very solid as well.

You really comparing the two teams? It ain't close. Wade Bosh and Lebron. Wade had already won a championship.