Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

GINeric

Reaction score
WHich good teams has HE beaten? I'm not trying to call you out...I'm just curious your perspective and my faulty memory.

I dont have time to look at all of his wins over 5+ years of football. But i encourage you to go check out the past schedules for yourself and you'll be able to see them.

Remember.... they said Dak NEVER beat a good team, correct??? You'll see that he did.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Seattle. Playoffs. Took the momentum in that game back with his run for a first down. But hey. We see what we wanna see right? lol

Arizona when he did the front flip into the end zone when we couldnt run a lick and threw a laser on the run for 30 yards. I think his rating in that game was 141. Definitely didnt put the team on his back though right?

Green Bay in 2016 when he literally brought the team back from a deficit to within 3 only to have Rodgers be Rodgers and make the pass that ended the season.

Your definition of putting the team on his back must be different then most. Expect better right?

I can continue but its all pointless because you will just come back and say something to discredit the fact he did those things lol. So whatever.
Seattle playoffs in 2018 - Zeke had 140 yards rushing yards that game. Yeah, sit down.

Arizona game in 2017? I mean, I guess I can give you that one. It's hard to really consider a double digit win as "putting the team on your back when things aren't working". Things were clearly working. You don't win in the NFL by double digits when things aren't working. I mean our defense held them to 17 points. The defense was clearly working.

Green Bay 2016 - Loss. The key word in my statement was "WIN". There would be no "comeback that wasn't" if you actually do something the 1st 3 quarters of that game. His play and horrible INT he threw earlier in the game on our side of the field contributed heavily to the reason we even had to attempt a "comeback that wasn't" in the first place.

You say you can continue, please do, because theses were HORRIBLE examples.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Seattle playoffs in 2018 - Zeke had 140 yards rushing yards that game. Yeah, sit down.

Arizona game in 2017? I mean, I guess I can give you that one. It's hard to really consider a double digit win as "putting the team on your back when things aren't working". Things were clearly working. You don't win in the NFL by double digits when things aren't working. I mean our defense held them to 17 points. The defense was clearly working.

Green Bay 2016 - Loss. The key word in my statement was "WIN". There would be no "comeback that wasn't" if you actually do something the 1st 3 quarters of that game. His play and horrible INT he threw earlier in the game on our side of the field contributed heavily to the reason we even had to attempt a "comeback that wasn't" in the first place.

Zeke had 140 yards rushing? I thought stats dont matter? They are relative right? Obviously you didnt watch that game. Because that run Dak had at the end of the game is what sucked the life out of Seattle. I figured you were going to say that too. typical.

Arizona. You can give me that one? LOL. Do you even watch the games or just the box score?

LOL He threw the pick in the first quarter and then tied the game at the end. The defense blew it. You gonna put that on Dak? A first quarter INT is why we lost haha. You are honestly a comedian.

Like I said. If it was Herbert you would be using them as examples of what a great QB does.

Swagger

Reaction score

It always makes me laugh when people claim Dak Prescott beat Russell Wilson in the 2018 play off game. When did a QB ever beat a QB? The Cowboys had a stronger team this season and that was why they won. Add in that Carroll didn't let Russell cook until it was too late yet he actually made the better throws throughout the game. Prescott's best play was with his legs. Prescott was not better than Wilson in this game and it's hilarious that the Dakites try to claim that he was.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Zeke had 140 yards rushing? I thought stats dont matter? They are relative right? Obviously you didnt watch that game. Because that run Dak had at the end of the game is what sucked the life out of Seattle. I figured you were going to say that too. typical.

Arizona. You can give me that one? LOL. Do you even watch the games or just the box score?

LOL He threw the pick in the first quarter and then tied the game at the end. The defense blew it. You gonna put that on Dak? A first quarter INT is why we lost haha. You are honestly a comedian.

Like I said. If it was Herbert you would be using them as examples of what a great QB does.
1 play is not willing your team to victory when things aren't working. Zeke running the ball was CLEARLY working that game. You don't get 140 rushing yards if it's not working.

Yeah, I'll give you the Arizona game because I feel bad for you. You badly want to believe you have some good examples, but you really don't. I'm throwing you a bone on this one. BEcause a doube digit win the NFL when your defense held the opponent to 17 points is not "putting the team on your back when everything isn't working". Things were CLEARLY working. The defense specifically.

The Green Bay "comeback that wasn't" doesn't even happen without the poor play for 3 quarters. The fact that you're trying to talk Dak up for the way he played in a LOSS to end our season when we're the #1 seed in the playoffs is, and I don't know how else to put this, insanely embarrassing.

You said you had more examples of Dak willing this team to victory when things aren't working. Are you going to post them or not?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It always makes me laugh when people claim Dak Prescott beat Russell Wilson in the 2018 play off game. When did a QB ever beat a QB? The Cowboys had a stronger team this season and that was why they won. Add in that Carroll didn't let Russell cook until it was too late yet he actually made the better throws throughout the game. Prescott's best play was with his legs. Prescott was not better than Wilson in this game and it's hilarious that the Dakites try to claim that he was.
Russell easily outplayed Dak in that game.

The difference was Zeke having 140 rushing yards and Wilsons leading rusher having 29.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I dont have time to look at all of his wins over 5+ years of football. But i encourage you to go check out the past schedules for yourself and you'll be able to see them.

Remember.... they said Dak NEVER beat a good team, correct??? You'll see that he did.
Hater's lack memory my dear. Dak defeated good teams in their house back in his rookie season. Wodgers & Worthlisberger. Could care less what hater's say. He's not going anywhere & I'm tickled Dak is taking up so much valuable space in their tiny minds! He has a huge fanbase. Especially us ladies!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Russell easily outplayed Dak in that game.

The difference was Zeke having 140 rushing yards and Wilsons leading rusher having 29.
LOL. So let me get this straight.

Dak didnt outplay Rodgers in the playoff game in 2016. But Wilson outplayed Dak in 2018?

Please explain. Honestly cant wait to hear this.

phildadon86

Reaction score
1 play is not willing your team to victory when things aren't working. Zeke running the ball was CLEARLY working that game. You don't get 140 rushing yards if it's not working.

Yeah, I'll give you the Arizona game because I feel bad for you. You badly want to believe you have some good examples, but you really don't. I'm throwing you a bone on this one. BEcause a doube digit win the NFL when your defense held the opponent to 17 points is not "putting the team on your back when everything isn't working". Things were CLEARLY working. The defense specifically.

The Green Bay "comeback that wasn't" doesn't even happen without the poor play for 3 quarters. The fact that you're trying to talk Dak up for the way he played in a LOSS to end our season when we're the #1 seed in the playoffs is, and I don't know how else to put this, insanely embarrassing.

You said you had more examples of Dak willing this team to victory when things aren't working. Are you going to post them or not?
LOL. Why would I bother posting anything.

It doesnt matter what I post. You will discredit it. Just like you tried when I showed you the rushing numbers a few days ago and you ran and hid and said you were over it.

Over the past 6 years if you think I cant find more games you are hilarious.

And Dak didnt play bad for 3 quarters in that game btw. You must really not actually watch the games.

I wonder if Giants fans think the same about the Tyree catch. I bet you think Eli willed his team to victory that day.

Anyone that does anything is a great QB in your eyes. Except the one on the team you apparently cheer for.

I am done with this conversation. You will never own up or admit you are wrong so lets just agree to disagree on our opinions and watch the Cowboys (who i think are in for a very rough year) play the 2022 season. Deal?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL. Why would I bother posting anything.

It doesnt matter what I post. You will discredit it. Just like you tried when I showed you the rushing numbers a few days ago and you ran and hid and said you were over it.

Over the past 6 years if you think I cant find more games you are hilarious.

And Dak didnt play bad for 3 quarters in that game btw. You must really not actually watch the games.

I wonder if Giants fans think the same about the Tyree catch. I bet you think Eli willed his team to victory that day.

Anyone that does anything is a great QB in your eyes. Except the one on the team you apparently cheer for.

I am done with this conversation. You will never own up or admit you are wrong so lets just agree to disagree on our opinions and watch the Cowboys (who i think are in for a very rough year) play the 2022 season. Deal?
You think I'm just going to let you post things as "evidence" without me proving you wrong about it? I mean, that's how all this works.

Either post the other examples you have claiming "Dak put the team on his back and willed them to victory when things weren't working" or just admit that there's not any examples of this.

Here's an example from last season. The Chiefs vs Bills playoff game. Mahomes refused to let the Chiefs lose that game even though it looked like the Bills had it in the bag when the Bills scored with under 2:00 mins left and AGAIN when the Bills scored with THIRTEEN SECONDS left. Mahomes willed his team to that win. He didn't have a RB putting in the work. HE was their leading rusher. His defense wasn't playing lights out. They couldn't stop Allen. It was Mahomes making plays and getting the ball where he needed to get it. It was a real master at work.

Show me 1 single Dak game like that. We get the ball back TWICE under 3 mins with a chance to take the lead against the 49ers last year and what do we do? Dak goes 1 for 4 passing while taking a sack, we punt, get the ball back AGIAN, and we end the season with a QB sneak. We're so lucky, I tell ya.

GINeric

Reaction score
Hater's lack memory my dear. Dak defeated good teams in their house back in his rookie season. Wodgers & Worthlisberger. Could care less what hater's say. He's not going anywhere & I'm tickled Dak is taking up so much valuable space in their tiny minds! He has a huge fanbase. Especially us ladies!

Its almost no use showing the good things Dak has done because the credit is always shifted to another part of the team as to why Dak beat certain teams. Dak has been responsible for us losing games too, but for those few people who said Dak has NEVER beat a good team is just a lie.

Dak played well enough to beat alot of teams, but penalties or the opponents offense putting 200 yards on the ground against our defense snatched victories away.

If our kicker misses a game winning fg, or our opponents drive down the field in less than a minute left in the 4th quarter to get in fg range or Aaron Rodgers converts a 3rd and 32 yard play into a first down, LIKE HE DID..... Those same people will blame Dak for not being on defense too....

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Weird, because this is what 49ers DB Jimmie Ward had to say after the Wild Card game:

“We went in there and did what we needed to do: Stop the run and force them to be one-dimensional. See if Prescott could win the game for them,” Ward said.

No offense, but I'll trust what the guy that actually played in the most recent Cowboys game had to say.
The 49ers rushed 4 and had 7 in coverage. There was never a play were they had 8 in th box. The defensive line whipped Tyron, Conner, Badacz, Collins, and Zac man to man. There was nothing special about that. Look at the all 22 tape. Teams played the pass against the Cowboys not the run. The Cowboys drafted Tyler to improve the run.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL. So let me get this straight.

Dak didnt outplay Rodgers in the playoff game in 2016. But Wilson outplayed Dak in 2018?

Please explain. Honestly cant wait to hear this.
No, Dak didn't outplay Rodgers in that game. Again, why you can't wrap your head around this is amazing...

Zeke had 130 rushing yards in the Green Bay game. Rodgers leading rusher had 47.

Do you not understand the impact that a great rushing game has on a game? Rodgers didn't have that luxury in that game. Rodgers didn't have that kind of help.

Add in the fact that Green Bay was missing both of their starting CBs.

Rodgers defense gave up 31 points to a rookie QB led offense. AND IT DIDN'T MATTER. He still willed his team to victory. The excuses you all would make if our defense gave up 31 points to a rookie QB.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The 49ers rushed 4 and had 7 in coverage. There was never a play were they had 8 in th box. The defensive line whipped Tyron, Conner, Badacz, Collins, and Zac man to man. There was nothing special about that. Look at the all 22 tape. Teams played the pass against the Cowboys not the run.
I'll take the guy that played in the game and was part of the game plan leading up to the game's word for it instead.

You're fully back on the Dak wagon I see and he didn't even have to play a good game against the crappy Giants or something to get ya back on. You're easy, huh? lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
You think I'm just going to let you post things as "evidence" without me proving you wrong about it? I mean, that's how all this works.

Either post the other examples you have claiming "Dak put the team on his back and willed them to victory when things weren't working" or just admit that there's not any examples of this.

Here's an example from last season. The Chiefs vs Bills playoff game. Mahomes refused to let the Chiefs lose that game even though it looked like the Bills had it in the bag when the Bills scored with under 2:00 mins left and AGAIN when the Bills scored with THIRTEEN SECONDS left. Mahomes willed his team to that win. He didn't have a RB putting in the work. HE was their leading rusher. His defense wasn't playing lights out. They couldn't stop Allen. It was Mahomes making plays and getting the ball where he needed to get it. It was a real master at work.

Show me 1 single Dak game like that. We get the ball back TWICE under 3 mins with a chance to take the lead against the 49ers last year and what do we do? Dak goes 1 for 4 passing while taking a sack, we punt, get the ball back AGIAN, and we end the season with a QB sneak. We're so lucky, I tell ya.
Patriots game last season.....

Seattle game 4th quarter come back and a game winning drive (it was all zeke right?) lol. Go watch the game

OT vs Philly.

2018 Giants game

Shall i go on? Or are you going to skim thru my post? Thats why I didnt want to bother. Why would I. You skim anyways right?

phildadon86

Reaction score
No, Dak didn't outplay Rodgers in that game. Again, why you can't wrap your head around this is amazing...

Zeke had 130 rushing yards in the Green Bay game. Rodgers leading rusher had 47.

Do you not understand the impact that a great rushing game has on a game? Rodgers didn't have that luxury in that game. Rodgers didn't have that kind of help.

Add in the fact that Green Bay was missing both of their starting CBs.

Rodgers defense gave up 31 points to a rookie QB led offense. AND IT DIDN'T MATTER. He still willed his team to victory. The excuses you all would make if our defense gave up 31 points to a rookie QB.....
So all the announcers and pundits that applauded Dak for going toe to toe with Rodgers are wrong. You are right.

Dak put up 302 yards and threw 3 touchdowns. Rodgers when for 355 and 2 touchdowns. And that run game you said was non existent? No yards but 2 touchdowns on the ground. Zeke had 0. And he had 125 yards not 130. Just stop it already.

Gotcha.

Rodgers didnt will a thing. He had a clean lane to pass in because the officials missed Irving being rear naked choked. It was a freaking amazing throw though. I still have nightmares about that. And that field goal.

Regardless. Wins and losses are not a QB stat. So......What are you on about?

They only are when you dont play for Dallas i guess lol. Have a good day.

Lets talk about Zeke. Like I said above. No point in arguing. You arent changing your mind

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Sure "never" is quite a stretch. The past is not a huge deal to me. I just trying to figure people's perspective and what *are* "big wins" specifically by the QB.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Patriots game last season.....

Seattle game 4th quarter come back and a game winning drive

OT vs Philly.

2018 Giants game

Shall i go on? Or are you going to skim thru my post? Thats why I didnt want to bother. Why would I. You skim anyways right?
Pats game last season? The one where Dak had 110 yards of rushing support (Ya know, we don't win games unless Dak gets 100 yards of rushing support) and Diggs having a pick 6?! AND we even blocked a punt! Dak had an INT and FUM himself, ya know? What part of putting the team on your back and willing them to victory WHEN EVERYTHING ISN'T WORKING do you not understand? Over 100 yards rushing, a defensive TD, And a blocked punt?!

Seattle? You talking about the playoff game again? What year we talking?

The Giants game? I'll give ya that one. Zeke didn't play. Another one of those "I'm not injured, but I'll sit this one out" games. Ya know, what he didn't do last year when he was supposedly "injured".

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So all the announcers and pundits that applauded Dak for going toe to toe with Rodgers are wrong. You are right.

Dak put up 302 yards and threw 3 touchdowns. Rodgers when for 355 and 2 touchdowns. And that run game you said was non existent? No yards but 2 touchdowns on the ground. Zeke had 0. And he had 125 yards not 130. Just stop it already.

Gotcha.

Rodgers didnt will a thing. He had a clean lane to pass in because the officials missed Irving being rear naked choked. It was a freaking amazing throw though. I still have nightmares about that. And that field goal.

Regardless. Wins and losses are not a QB stat. So......What are you on about?

They only are when you dont play for Dallas i guess lol. Have a good day.

Lets talk about Zeke. Like I said above. No point in arguing. You arent changing your mind
I'm Rodgers and you're Dak.

Just take the L, bro.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Pats game last season? The one where Dak had 110 yards of rushing support (Ya know, we don't win games unless Dak gets 100 yards of rushing support) and Diggs having a pick 6?! AND we even blocked a punt! Dak had an INT and FUM himself, ya know? What part of putting the team on your back and willing them to victory WHEN EVERYTHING ISN'T WORKING do you not understand? Over 100 yards rushing, a defensive TD, And a blocked punt?!

Seattle? You talking about the playoff game again? What year we talking?

The Giants game? I'll give ya that one. Zeke didn't play. Another one of those "I'm not injured, but I'll sit this one out" games. Ya know, what he didn't do last year when he was supposedly "injured".
He went into overtime and didnt miss a pass. Actually funny enough. Until the Oakland game. Dak was PERFECT in OT. But hes never put the team on his back lol. You are funny.

Yes the playoff game. Dak was perfect on the drive and drove the field to win the game. In the 4th quarter after going down a score.

Lets just stop already. You are going to believe what you want and I am going to do the same.